Panels/Pictures That Make You Squee Like A Fanboy

I'll start.

>”squee”
>>>/reddit/

You know, I know this is bait. But fuck you. Honestly, fuck you. Is it so hard for you blowhards to focus on something positive and makes you happy that you literally have to comb through the fucking catalogs just to shoot how bad things are? You know, Sup Forums used to be a mixed place, now, with people like you around--psychos like you around--no one can actually come in here, drop something to try and share in an interest. What do you want? Another thread about how SJWs are ruining comics? Another fuck-damned thread about Steven Universe and gender pronouns? How about another movie thread? I mean, you go to those, obviously. Nothing is good for you and everything is bad. That someone finds something like a picture or even some good dialogue from a comic book is a concept that makes you froth with rage and gets the damn beast in you guzzling for something like ">>>reddit". So what's this board for for you?

Never mind, I know. It's for Steven Universe, Star Versus, movie casting threads that should be on Sup Forums and TV shows that should also be on Sup Forums. So fuck you. I'm going to post this and I'm going to be happy that I enjoy and I want to share in it with people who do. Shit on it all you like, but this thread here? It's my thread--and I'm going to post stuff that makes me happy like me getting my first issue of X-Man.

I'm sure there are artist-bashing threads that you can go to for your fix. I'm a comic book fan, you turd. I want to ask about people on anything comic book-related that turns them into that kid putting the latest issue over the counter.

You wouldn't know that, though. You get your shit from tumblr excerpts. Now cheese off.

None of this applies to me, I’m a happy guy and I’m glad you enjoyed the page. I’m just trying to do you a favor and demonstrate that the phrase “squee” is socially unacceptable, online or not.

Try taking small things in stride my friend. I’m not going to try and act like Sup Forums is just a dumpster and sanctions me being as big a dirtbag as I want but I feel like it’s not that big of a deal, i make crueler jokes at my friends’ expense and vice versa.

I also hate everything in that second paragraph, i wish there was a board just for comics

*isn’t socially acceptable

this comic was neat,shame it ended as about it started to get interesting.

No, go fuck yourself. You're literally telling me to not fanboy over things that I like. That there's some sort of fucking standard and bar that is somehow your gold standard that no one can reach but you. What's it to you that I fucking fanboy over things? What's it to you that I like things to the point that I lose control and just fall into the bliss of enjoyment? I literally post this thread and your fuck-damned approach is to tell me that I can't be a fan? That I can't enjoy something? Fuck you. Get off your damn high horse and quit lying. You came here to reply for fucking damage control. You don't fucking care for this thread.

You don't care for comics or cartoons. You care about spreading your cynicism and telling people that they can't genuinely enjoy things that they do. And just to be a nice guy, let me type in your reply for you, you piece of shit.

>Whatever lets you sleep at night... (sarcasm)

There. You don't care about what's good or bad. You're just here to call everyone's interests but your own shit. So piss off, you fucking damage control-enabling hypocrite. No one has fucking time for you or your Steven Universe reaction folder.

calm down, dude.

you too, man. Seriously, we're on an Indonisian pictographic BSS run by a Scooby Doo, yellow peril villain.

You can't take such shit so seriously. "Keep calm and carry on" as the old saying goes.

pretty much anything with erma

this is very weird out of context

Anything the Savior of Humanity is ever depicted doing.

I never said anything like that, retard. I mean talk about projection, what do you want to write my fucking Tinder profile based on a two letter post? You sound like an overly sensitive faggot maybe you should just get the fuck off the internet.

A lot of real bastards love comics too (which should be obvious from coming here) you child

>being this mad over being told it's inappropriate to squee like a pig

you can be a fanboy and not autistic at the same time

Your reply was telling me to go to Reddit for being HAPPY over something AND you tried to fucking lecture me that being HAPPY over something that I wanted to share. You want to go another fuck-damned round? You're the cancer that ruins Sup Forums. Not the faggots everywhere else. You are. Because you're incapable of just taking something that people want to share their indulgence in for what it is and have to fucking DISSECT shit because somehow this board is supposed to be like my pilgrimage to Mecca when it's meant to be a place for people to share in their interests.

I shared and encouraged people to share things that made them fanboy.

Your reply was that this shit was somehow unacceptable on your standards and shouldn't be here. You're the fucking cancer. You're not even a Hater. You're a fucking cynic to a fault--but you're not happy with people not being HAPPY and GLEEFUL over stuff and you want to bring them down your level. Well, mission accomplished, Mr Cancer. What's the next step of your master plan?

Oh lookit me! I /reddit/-ed! Oh, I'm so random! lol!

Come on, it must be great, right? To tell people that they can't LOVE things without some sort of fucking stamp of approval from you, regardless of what it is. Should I call you "Guardian of Sup Forums"? Seems to be a damn title you're aspiring to have on that soda-sud nametag of yours.

someone should post the full thing,

SQUEEEEE!
*glomps you*
Rawr! XD

my lord

DEMENCIA! GET OFF THE INTERNET!

Not the guy you're replying to here, but you're kinda defeating your own argument here. If the goal was to make a thread for positivity, responding to a guy(who admittedly was a dick, and is typical of what makes this board shitty) with a disproportionate amount of negativity doesn't do yourself any favors.

You mentioned how the kind of anons who just go into a thread to hate on something to fuel their own hate ruins the boards for everyone else, but here you are letting yourself get angry about something that you don't need to be angry about.

Also, I agree that invoking the name of "reddit" as an insult or a way to shut down someone is completely stupid, but then you pretty much did the same thing by invoking "tumblr".

Super should've adopted Billy. Fuck Jon.

>use reddit words
>get mad for being called reddit
you know where you belong

Damn dude.

Well, of all the Greek Pantheon, Poseidon was the biggest dick.

The least dick-ish one was Hades. Closest thing to a jerk that actually has a heart (if only that he liked to be in his place more often and had barely any interest in the affairs of living mortals).

I'm just going to post panels I like

I think I will do that too.

You sound like a whiny cunt

*it was a hologram*

For the love of god Montresor

Ohh manta

Where is this page from?

This is just a cool mad hatter visual

The highlight of an otherwise shitty series

Awww!
Can't you let me glomp you just this once? :3

Please tell me Shadow got the Joker.

He tried.

Is that you cranky

Wew lad. Reddit sure got comfortable here in Sup Forums. About time somebody reminded them to go back.

This page is pretty much peak comic and I love that this was allowed to happen.

its too late they've already impregnated themselves into the boards userbase alongside the tumblrfags. What we need is a complete site reset maybe call it 5chan or some shit.

It already happened and it was fucking awful.

That's no way to talk about plus4chan.

Hey, jagweeds, here's an idea, howzabout all y'all get the fuck over yourselves and stop being a bunch of fucking jagweeds, ya fucking jagweeds?

The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cuck, soyboy, numale, bernout, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”