When will CN cancel SU? I'm glad it's dying

When will CN cancel SU? I'm glad it's dying

Two measly slots and you're still butthurt. Jesus user, did SU diddle you in the ass or something

The problem with SU is that it attracts extremely autistic people. Not just the fans, but the people that dislike it as well. Have you seen how many SU hate threads have cropped up recently, one guy was even spamming "don't talk about SU", "Stop discussing SU", etc this morning. It's just autism all over the place from both sides, the only winning move is not to play.

I hope you choke on shit TTG faggot. SU is the best show on CN now

Do kids love actually TTG this much?

When will these stupid schedule threads finally be banned?

you mad bitch? yes you mad.

You faggots.

More like your mad that they moved on to the streaming audience.

They adore us

More like your a faggot for endorsing this shit
Thats a lie you TTG retard, they hate it

>We live in a timeline in which Steven Universe is the last bastion of resistance against the Teen Titans Go! onslaught

Pretty example of another special snowflake show exploring normies conception of "human" emotions. Like any other sjw shit, while it's claiming itself tolerant, shit's pretty abusing if one got low emotional iq without being look alike acceptable feminine landwhale, or fancervice looking yaoi dream, same time.

You utterly stupid literal faggot.

Your the retarded shit who likes that garbage like the shit taste toddler brained shit you are. You have no proof its highly rated because it isnt you cuck. Kill yourself and stop spamming this board with your utter shit taste in cartoons

>Your
Opinion invalid, you daft literal retarded faggot. Waste of space

This is you, you cuck shit eating retard. Kill yourself

Your the fat neckbeard manchild who likes toddler tier garbage like shit titans go. Seriously mods, ban this faggot, hes been shilling his shit garbage show for months.
>dirty pajeet
Its a pajeet spamming your fucking cancer show you itter mongoloid.

You're a pathetic 40 something virgin with nothing else to do than sperg out online.
>itter
You're a pajeet tier retard faggot. You're not worth the time, you brainless beta cuck.

Your an autistic whiney bitch who likes utter cancer ruining the media. Only a idiotic bitch with no arguments thinks a typo proves hes right. Get skullfucked you worthless cum stain.

Your pathetic parents wish they made you a cum stain.
You disgusting faggot cumdumpster. You deserved to be bullied.

And anything else you post is just a projection of what you are.

>And anything else you post is just a projection of what you are.
Now whos the one projecting you diarrhea consuming idiot. You derserve to get gasoline dumped all over you and be burned alive for what an awful disgusting aberration of a person you are. Stop shilling your awful show and fuck off

>This fucking schedule
When will congress make euthanasia legal?

This post reads like a Markov Chain bot

Just put a gun in your mouth, it's easier that way.

>All those SU slots
Damn man, give some space to TTG, jeez.

>ITT: Carter argues with himself again
Take ya meds

How can this be good for ratings? Nothing but one type of show for a solid week?
I keep ssing these threads and wonder if these are even real, I don't give two shits about teens go but how will this improve ratings at all?

Calm down, man.It's just a drawing.

every show on CN is dying

It's two slots that could be used for Teen Titans Go. It's like a kidney stone in the river of piss.

>not ok ko
Not even trying

>Christmas though new years schedule is nothing but TTG

are they literally out of money and unable to show anything else

Really?

That's your main concern?

Seriously, this is like the ONE week out of the entire year where you SHOULD have variety.

Anyone remember the old CN Christmas parties where they showed days worth of different Christmas specials