Why do many ppl have such a negative view of methadone?

Im on it, and i score the same 140+ on iq tests that i did on an official test in hs. I have read a shit ton of nih papers and studies which all say methadone does not impair you. In this paper they actually found that methadone patients iqs increased after being on methadone for ten years.
From drugpolicy.org/docUploads/meth347.pdf

"The first 155 patients to receive methadone doses of 79 mg/d to 100 mg/d tested within the normal range of intellectual functioning (54). There was an absence of patients in the lowest range of IQs. Follow-up testing of 30 patients a decade later showed the following results: 25 scored higher than their original tests, one scored the same, and four showed modest declines within the normal range of scores.
Therefore, the major conclusion of studies concerning the functional potential of methadone patients is that they can perform any job for • which they are qualified. Alcohol and depres- sants are more likely to be a source of problems
for persons who drive or work around machinery than is methadone when used as a maintenance medication."

W-wha.. y-you..
is this b8?

IT KILL ALL THE FEELINGS. SO YOU START TO THINK

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Annnnnnnd i want to try methadone use.

maybe i oculd turn my 129 IQ to a 150 over a decade ?

what increase IQ other than methadone ? is staying stimulated, learning and plaining music for example a good path ?

YOU NOW? ITS ONE WAY TRAIN FOR YOU

You're still a degenerate junkie

>Cambodia out of fucking nowhere high energy about methadone

Why am I not surprised?

get out of here before I pol pot you fag

methadone is crutch and makes addicts high, therefore it i pointless and only encourages a imminent relapse.

go be 12 somewhere else.

Yeah just forget the cardio toxicity.

this

Should use it to taper down slowly. Better than heroin even if you don't. Harm reduction is better than inaction, at the very least.

Maybe so, but i turn down girls that you creepshot photos of when you pass them on the street so u can masturbate to them later. Basically if you knew how much more fun it is to be me than it is to be you youd kill yourself ;)

Switzerland gives hospital grade heroin to addicts as long as they need it. Methadone patients have 3x lower deathrate than abstaining addicts. Its safer to be on methadone. Much safer.
Dont eat so much feces next time my inferior friend ;)

>taper down slowly
no.
either break it cold or you are still an addict on drugs. i have seen this shit my whole life. metadone doesn't work.

Its a minor side effect

Kek, you can't call yourself a man when you are crying for you medicine. Opiate addicts like you are pussies anyway, come do benzo withdrawal and see what you're missing out on. Wahhhhh I feel sick babby needs a pill:(

The purpose of methadone is to stay on it for as long as you need. If its for life then its for life. Im an ivy grad with a great job in healthcare and i dont plan on getting off it ever. My life is great and i dont feel cravings. Im clear headed and content. Methadone is basically just a different type of antidepressant. It works better for me than prozac zoloft or wellbutrin could hope to.

U rustled, little girl?

I'm a medical student who just finished apprenticing under an Oral Surgeon who works on methadone patients (not every private practice OS does due to how complicated they tend to be) and every time we worked on them it was stressful, because they had heavy tooth decay and had a high tolerance to the anesthesia.
Most came in to have their rotted teeth taken out and their mouths replaced with dentures, and these people were in their late twenties early thirties. What I know from that is enough to deter me from recreational use.