El Mariachi

>El Mariachi.
>I like that one!
>That one is culturally insensitive.

What's culturally insensitive about mariachi music? It's a proud tradition of Mexican culture.

Mexicans love Mexican culture and things that reference Mexican culture. Wealthy white Americans believe any reference to Mexican culture will offend Mexicans, and thus get offended on their behalf.

See also: Speedy Gonzalez

It's a joke you autist

It's a joke about Batman, a rich white guy, dressing up like a Mexican stereotype.

>Mexicans love Mexican culture and things that reference Mexican culture. Wealthy white Americans believe any reference to Mexican culture will offend Mexicans, and thus get offended on their behalf.

>pic related

>Speedy Gonzalez
I will never understand that. Speedy Gonzalez is fast and smart. He's the hero and always wins. It's like saying Bugs Bunny is offensive to New Yorkers because he has a Flatbrush accent, and no other reason.

That said They hate Slowpoke Rodriguez.

That's the point. SJWs don't understand that representation they want is already seen.

Mexicans love seeing Mariachi bands.
Brits love seeing overly posh people.
French find Parisian sweater dicks hilarious.

But he packs a Gun.

He's an actual blatant stereotype. Except he has mind-control powers, so I don't know how or if that swings the curve.

>I'm not racist! Those ignorant and stupid minority races needs to be protected by me being offended for their own behalf!

Everyone loves affectionate stereotypes of their culture. Everyone. Hell, they don't have to be affectionate - they could be venomously hateful, but people will still love them if they're funny.

Pic related. Americans loves North Korean propaganda.

We all have a lot to learn from G-Gundam.

That maracas are the superior tocuh

Chibodee was based.

>Complains about the Mariachi suit
>St.Patty's Day suit right next to it

It's okay to do stereotypes of white cultures.

Seriously. Nobody bitches about depicting Italians on scooters and eating pasta, or Russians in Cossack hats doing that squat-dance, or Australians doing/saying anything.

Bat Hombre and Super Hombre team-up when?

>French find Parisian sweater dicks hilarious.
I thought they hate it? They're self aware enough to admit they're dicks

Maybe Parisians don't think it's funny but most French don't like Parisians anyway :u

Is like how the Irish from the north and south fight?

Think of it like Americans from the Midwest vs Americans from New York or rural English vs Londoners

No, and calling that fighting is an understatement. It's probably more like how in America, Midwesterners hate Coastal cities, and vice-versa.

>Brits love seeing overly posh people.
brit here, no we don't
we love seeing bantz with the lads

>bantz with the lads
What's that

Its not speedy, it's all the supplementary characters in his cartoons.

You're british gentelmen and you're going to behave like one, what would Grandpa Jonathan think if see you like this

Shit-talking with friends. "Oi, Ah'll fuck yah mum!"

>its another "Sup Forums discusses race" episode

EEZ GOT IT LADS!

Manchester detected

Honestly, it's not even that. People love their cultures and things that reference their cultures. Of course some people are so insecure that any outside perspective on themselves - their race, traditions, mannerisms - seems like an attack.

Normal people either think stereotypes are funny and wholesome, or at worst annoyingly unfunny. Only faggots get up in arms about it. American stereotypes are pretty fantastic.

I've never even heard of an American who doesn't love American stereotypes.

>I've never even heard of an American who doesn't love American stereotypes.

the only ones that are offended are the ones drinking soy

You take the Rufus with the Guile, otherwise you're just delusional.

>mexico

>race

This is the most patriotic thing I’ve seen all week. That man is a national hero.

This, exactly. It's like this with everything - you take the bad with the good. And if you're aren't a bitch, you love the middle as well.

If we could all be that free, I which I could afford one of those dumb scouters and mount a machine gun to it.

>The mariachi

That's a charro suit