Why are they so liberal?

New York here. Amazing what California is doing these days, prop 63 gun control. Massive riots, wanting to leave the union.

Why is California so liberal? Is there absolutely zero balance in this state? New York is dominated by downstate liberals but even here we didn't go so far as "we leaving" or go full gun control Nazi like them. I can see SF area and the illegals in LA but damn do they really overpower the rest of the state?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=S8DhzjY0vuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRNBIGB6WQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Silicon Valley is liberal because they used to h1b intelligent immigrants not the mutant buenos with 5 kids living in a shitty apt that use bed sheets for curtains

Red State, with Blue cities.

There is concentration of highly educated people in Silicon Valley. Educated people tend to be more liberal. There are also many libertarians here however.

>Why is California so liberal?

Spics and gooks. When California was white, it was the heartland of Reagan Republicanism. That is why democrats imported 30 million non-white colonists into the state over the last 30 years, whites are now a a rapidly shrinking minority in California.

NYC pretty shit too bro. Lotta fags protesting, went out in my Trump hat and they wouldn't even throw a punch despite being so mad lol. Total pussies.

Intelligence is strongly correlated with liberalism.
Before you disagree, look at all the posts here proud of how rural not college educated white people voted for Trump. And how they mock college educated people that voted for Clinton.

Bay Area native here. It's basically social faux pas to even look like you're voting for trump in the major counties and cities. I would say I'm more libertarian, I hate the SJW/PC culture here. Everyone has been acting like it's the end of the world and is getting caught up in the hysteria, me included last night for some time. I would apologize on their behalf but with how much this has blown out of proportions I just don't care anymore.

>Intelligence is strongly correlated with liberalism.

This isn't technically true. College indoctrination is correlated with liberalism among European-Americans. Besides, the voter base of the Democratic party are Africans and Mestizos, two groups with genetically low-IQ.

The north definitely isn't

>College indoctrination
Nice buzzword. Do you believe in the boogeyman too?

Hillary lost retard.

Go home. There are no records left for you to correct.

If you want to stay you can address the fact niggers have retard level IQs and vote perma dem.

Because they are urban and well educated.

>intelligent
>can't understand how an election works
>muh popular vote

I'm seeing the same. On SkypeBook everyone is saying women, gays and pocs will be illegal and will be killed on inauguration day. They started to believe their own propaganda.

>people are paid to shitpost here
All the shills post on sites like Forbes and Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg, not fucking Sup Forums. Sorry to pop your ego.

I guess an uneducated person like you do believe in boogeyman.

I'm about to go to my campus next week with a MAGA hat and trump shirt in LA, wish me luck

Not an argument.

you are talking about an entire state that's filled with nothing but mexicans, hippies, and faggots. literally. and you ask why liberal. they are all part of the 'i want free shit army'. that's why. special snowflake entitled loser shitbags.

Most organized education in the U.S. involves massive amounts of propaganda which attempts to convince European-Americans that non-Europeans have a right to live in this country. This is largely due to the over-representation of Ashkenazi Jews in American academia, Ashkenazim are a high-IQ non-white Semitic merchant clan which views it as a vital prerogative to abolish all ethnic European nations.

The United States was of course founded as a white-nationalist state, which excluded all non-Europeans from citizenship.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>says the rural whites who want subsidies and tax cuts for their states

High urban and non-white population. There I just answered your question. NEXT!

i said nothing about tax cuts, friendo. nice attempt to derail, though.

The irony is the more people freak out, the more they will try something stupid, which will end up causing a backlash and make true what of would have been nothing. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

oh no i hope you're not millionare know it all loser man again.

>What capital city is located at the highest altitude above sea level?

get rekt.

Orange County went blue. Whites have been completely cucked by cultural marxism and there are two spics for every redpilled white.

Maybe they have empathy and care about other people.

Jeez Cleetus, did you not pass 4th grade reading comprehension?

>elected officials representing who the majority in the individual states voted for
>fascism

No fascism is when the state and private entities work together so much so that they become blurred to the average citizen

Fascism is not authoritarian right, it's something else entirely since it takes aspects of the far right and the far left

I live here, its fucking ridiculous

trump is literally hitler here

Celebrity and entertainment power house, controlled by Jews who push their messages through them + its a tech hub for massive companies who have huge corporate social responsibility / SJW programs for their images.

Why would it be an argument?
You didn't present any evidence to argue about.

Look up prop 187 and how the supreme court fucked us for life.

Burn this state to the ground.

Move here
We have to fix it

When white people accept government aid, they're just down on their luck folks who need a helping hand. When non-whites accept the same government aid, they're disgusting welfare monkeys. Really, it all comes down to racial resentment.
>If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Option #1

Maybe reread the post. Go slowly and sound out the syllables so you fully understand it.

bingo.

Option #2

39% white. That's why.

Referring to other posts is now evidence.
Keep trying.

Option #3

Exterminatus.

I'm a mestizo in the bay who wants the god emperor, we are not all low IQ you nigger

NYC isn't much better man.

Please don't put Orange County with LA. We're good people! We don't deserve this!

California is Haiti, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominican Republic and Cuba in a single state.

It's one of the most violent places to live. Worse than Detroit.

Still not an argument bud.

It's pretty simple I think. Leftism is a reaction to thriving and rightism is a reaction to times of struggle. California is a rich, rich state full of well off people. The south and midwest are very not rich states.

Liberals would love to spin this as "when you're more liberal you do better", but many of these states have flipped back and forth. You think it's a coincidence that the states crushed by the declining american automotive industry flipped from Obama to Trump?

>(((massive riots)))
ok, there champ. I think it's time you called it a night and hit the hay

It's getting bad here, I live in Hollywood. But with MAGA, there comes a chance of redemption.

Absolute Truth

Try posting a source for your claim.
bud.

>intelligence
>a degree equals intelligence
Nah user.

The "intelligent" people you speak of are just people with a degree and that doesn't mean STEM, it means everything.The largest portion of non-degree educated people is the elderly because they never needed or wanted a degree. They're not "unintelligent", they have more life experience than any 20 year old liberal arts major, but you would qualify the 20 year old as more intelligent.

Even if you have a 3-digit IQ, if you are genetically less than 90% European, you still have to go back. European-Americans have had enough of foreign races colonizing our lands.

The Governor of NY told gun owners gtfo. He said they aren't new yorkers and don't deserve to live there. What fantasy land do you inhabit, OP?

Combination of brown immigrants and prosperity

Immigrants are peasants who vote for gibs me dats

Prosperity causes the beneficiaries to start breaking things just so they have something to fix. California is a paradise geographically and economically. When nobody has anything to worry about they lose perspective

>voted 49-44 clinton
>good

i think you can replace genetic with cultural. there is a difference between a black man and a nigger afterall. and black people see the democratic plantation as a place full of niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8DhzjY0vuQ

here's a black man reporting on niggly bears murdering and torturing a white girl. he's also got a very reasonable discussion with david duke.

It was dope as fuck before Dems imported millions of mexicans and guatamalans.

First, look up Flynn effect. Second, on average, a person who graduated from college knows more than those who don't.

forgot pic.

also still some pretty sick shit going on down here.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRNBIGB6WQ