Name your favorite Sith/Dark Jedi in order from worst to best. These are your options...

Name your favorite Sith/Dark Jedi in order from worst to best. These are your options.(I added Greivous even though he is not a force user)

>Plagueis
>Palpatine
>Maul
>Komari Vosa
>Dooku
>Greivous
>Ventress
>Savage
>Vader
>Snoke
>Grand Inquisitor
>The other inquisitors
>Kylo Ren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYq1_vlN2tE&t=759s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a Star Wars general. Use it. Stop spamming. This isn't Sup Forums.

>The other inquisitors
They can't even defeat a teenager, they are the Team Rocket of Star Wars
>Snoke
The only thing we know is that he is powerful, manipulative, and scary to Chiss. He will more fleshed out in the future, like what happened to Palpatine.
>Komari Vosa
She was just their a a test for Jango, I like how she became a Dark Jedi, though.
>Savage
He is a hulking brute that gets shafted at every point. He has a sad life and has a cool way of fighting.
>Grand Inquisitor
He was pretty weak in Rebels but was better than the other inquisitors because of his skills. I really started liking him in the new Darth Vader comic.
>Ventress
Started off as just another villain but became much more over time. Very good character arc in the Dark Disciple novel.
>Greivous
Cool at fighting and is very ruthless and villainous. Nice origin story with his people's war on the Huk.
>Plagueis
Different from other Sith because of how much he used science and magic. He is smart and badass.
>Maul
He was a pretty weak character in TPM but he was cool. Maul became a strong character and fighter after we learned about his life before TPM and after TPM.
>Dooku
A complete badass in The Clone Wars t.v show and his origin is just as cool. Amazing character with amazing skills, I love his aristocratic personality.
>Kylo Ren
Perfect conflicted villain, he was wronged by the world and wants to start it all over...by killing the pieces of the past. He is great and I love his heavy and broad fighting style.
>Palpatine
Completely evil and remorse less. One of the lest sympathetic villains in the series, making him the opposite of Kylo. He is just so evil and cunning, even at a young age.
>Vader
The most popular Sith Lord of all time. He is the most recognizable villains of pop culture. The prequels screwed him over but the books and comic made his fall to the dark amazing! Great villain and amazing character.

>No Revan

Chiss were afraid of Snoke? It's not going to happen but I would of liked to see them in the order.

Revan
Malgus
Malak
Bane
Plagueis
Exar Kun

I was afraid that he was't canon and I was only saying canon. I luckily found out today that Revan and his group are now canon because of TLJ.

Revan and Malgus are top tier

>tfw there was no option to join Malgus in TOR

I was trying to stay canon and make them in between Episode 1-Episode 8. Next time I will add some ancient Sith in the list, too.

It surprised me,too. Thrawn joined the Empire to see if it could used as an ally to stop Snoke. If Thrawn found the Empire weak, he would have weakened it so Snoke would attack the Empire instead of the Chiss. Snoke also went into the Emperor's head and tried to lure him into Unknown Regions. Snoke was always talking to Kylo and several other Jedi inside their head as he lured them to the dark. I like how creepy this side of Snoke is, trying to lure someone in an unknown area by themselves sound very horror-villain like to me.

Fifth Brother
Eighth Brother
Vitiate
Grand Inquisitor
Seventh Sister
Grevious
Ventress
Savage
Maul
Snoke
Dooku
Malak
Sion
Nihilus
Kylo
Malgus
Vader
Revan
Palpatine

Just of the guys I know well
Placing Maul is difficult, I honestly hated his portrayal in The Clone Wars so much

explain

It was revealed that Luke's red crystal is inside a pendant from Revan's Jedi Crusaders in The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary.

Haha good one, snoke is a fucking nobody.

The Emperor was a nobody until we learned about him, later on. Snoke was referenced in the Thrawn novel as the danger in the Unknown Regions.

>Nihilus so high
I never understood the love for him, I guess good design and presence really carry him. As far as a character he is figuratively and literally a black hole.

Also where's Kreia?

People really seem to like his powers more than him.

generals suck dick

Sorry boys im going with the only right choice

Dunno about best, but I loved Darth Jadus in SWTOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYq1_vlN2tE&t=759s

About the only thing that bugs me if that, for his character, he is really overly emotive with his hands. But that's kind of everyone in TOR.

also a shame Jadus just fucks off if you side with him. But I guess he knew coming updates would be shit.

I watched the video and realized that Jaddus could be played by Michael Fassbender because of his robotic voice and cunning mind.

just because he has a red light saber doesn't mean that he is a sith

I said Sith/Dark Jedi. Vader and Sidious were the last Sith.

I'm not really a fan
Why is he such a manchild
He reee's at every inconvenience

I thought he was an interesting character
But yeah
mostly that

And I considered putting Kreia, honestly she's my favourite SW character
But it didn't feel right to classify her as a "Sith / Dark Jedi"
I know she used to be DARTH Traya but she gave up that moniker, and she despises the Sith just as much as the Jedi

>Savage
>He is a hulking brute that gets shafted at every point. He has a sad life and has a cool way of fighting.

The guy only had an afternoon of training and was sent out to go fight jedi

He becomes way better in TLJ because he gets some good character development.

And Snoke wasn't?

Is the thrawn novel good?

Haven't watched Rebels, but it seems like he turned into a bit of a joke.

The Thrawn novel is one of best Star Wars novels in general, Legends or Canon. Definitely recommend the book!

You're not wrong, but you still have to go there.