How will a Trump presidency effect the economy?

Is the economy in risk of crashing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfeHWnaK7rY
youtube.com/watch?v=4EXNp3HddMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this true?

holy shit, we might actually get a new great depression.

and its not because of his damn policies, its because the jews are about to crash an entire countries market with no survivors.

the kikes caused the 29 depression as well.

I'm just going to be laughing my ass off, americans are retarded enough to trump, they're going to slowly realize their mistake and suffer

burn amerifats

burn

Wow so republican managed to completely fuck the economy into the great depression in just 1 year?? wtf I hate republitards now :DDD

Fucking kill yourself.

It's not like it could possibly get worse than it already is. Besides we already went through that shit in 2008 with the housing market.

Yeah, I sure hate having laws and borders and shit.

Legal heroin and sex with animals is the key of a healthy nation, so thankfully Canada won't be degenerating or anything.

IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER

Who knows. With Trump at the helm, it's a whole new world out there. It's all shrouded in fog, and only time will tell whether that fog is hiding treasures or pitfalls.

He will destroy it so bad that Sup Forums will become leftist

>the kikes
Trump is the candidate of the jews. Incredibly astonishing how fucking stupid you people are.

Jews are super conservative in the US, with the exception of Hollywood.

the finance industry was never properly contained after 2008
you've been at risk of catastrophe this whole time

Wilson (dem) caused the GD.
FDR (dem) prolonged it.

A crash would be consequence of Fed policies, which Obama supported. Trump would inherit this crisis.

The Depression would have been a brief affair had government stayed the fuck out of the private sector. Hoover and FDR fucked things up big league. And the Federal Reserve was involved.

Isn't every other board leftist?

Except 2004 and 2005 were the last times Republicans held all 3.

If Trump actually pushs through a whole bunch of protectionist shit, then yeah the economy will suffer

Can you please tell me, how exactly Hillary is better than Trump?

I am asking seriously. Potential implications of her war in Syria are way scarier to me than anything Trump says or does.

The GD had nothing to do with the fact that it was straight Republican. It was unavoidable due to the bullshit people were pulling in the market mixed with the having to come down after the Roaring 20's.

You do realize Canada's life is directly tied to the US and if we burned we'd drag your dumb leaf ass with us right?

I love Israel. So much so, I think all Jews should live there.

It will crash no matter who you elect. You any idea how big the stock market bubble is? Obama pumped like 10 trillion into it.

You're gonna get hit by it no matter what, it's mathematically impossible not to. Unless you want more paycheck to paycheck for everyone.

This

1928 the parties were switched.
The republicans were anti-slavery and pro-welfare.
The democrats were the self sufficient self sustainable party.

Someone has to occupy the presidency, and everyone who does has some submission to the Jews. At least civic nationalism is a good way to get Americans' feet wet for white nationalism.

And I don't see you liberating us from the ZOG

No, they are all Sup Forums colonies or administered zones

Did you not see the markets today?

Trump is the candidate of Israelis, the diaspora haate him.

trust me, both candidates would have the same overall domestic and international policies once becoming the president

trump on the other hand will make america much, much weaker than it currently is, just wait and see

if you honestly believe that there would have been a war in syria if hillary were elected then I don't know what to tell you, perhaps the continuation of proxy wars yeah but those are for the benefit of america and american interest

yeah, too bad I have swiss citizenship and have over 700k in my bank

canada's too filled with pajeets, slavshits and niggers for me to give a real shit about it

except the Republican platform on the 30s is radically different from today's

I thought Bush had congress totally for a bit?

Isn't that when both parties were switched?

Well he's built a billion dollar empire twice

Trump's going to cause a new great depression and then we're going to get a new FDR and a new liberal progressive era.

Good job trump fags. You've just ended the country. Should have gone with rand or cruz.

You do realize that your literally our 51st state and if we have a depression leaf faggots like you will have it worse than Americans right?

Charge the richest country for protection. At a premium
Bleed them dry

1929 is also when Hitler took office...........omfg...............

>yessssssssss good schlomo
>trump will defend israel hehe
Sorry about syria, maybe some other time you can take it.

But what about /r9k/, /s4s/, /trash/, and Sup Forums?

>t. CTR, jewish branch office

around 70% of jews voted for hillary so no.

good try shekelstein.

>Is the economy in risk of crashing again?

If it is, it has nothing to do with the coming administration, and you will still blame it on them.

With great leadership Germany did very well during the depression years.

Except the vast majority of Jews in the US live in NY and vote democrat so you're wrong

when was the last time the dems had control of all three?

lol the same argument democrats use with the racism card

A market crash is the last thing we would need for a fascist America.

Everything falls into place.

This is surreal. If the market crashes, prepare for Hitler reincarnated across the world, in every country.

2009....when obamacare was passed

why the fuck does it have to be white nationalism that takes down the kikes?

you alienate a lot of people that also hate jews

conservative blacks
redpilled latinos
all muslims
chinese

Sup Forums admires/envies Israeli nationalism.

FUCKING SHUT UP

THIS IS STUPID

HOOVER WAS AN ECONOMIC INTERVENTIONIST WHO LITERALLY DIDN'T FOLLOW A GOD DAMN THING COOLIDGE SAID. HE CAUSED SO MANY DEFICITS AND PROVIDED SUBSIDIES (GIBS) FOR THE VERY WRONG PEOPLE THAT COOLIDGE SAID NO TOO

IT WASN'T THE CONGRESSES FAULT, IT WAS THE FACT THAT REPUBLICANS ABANDONED TRADITIONAL CONSERVATISM FROM THAT POINT ON AND FUCKED THEIR SHIT UP

VID RELATED:
youtube.com/watch?v=KfeHWnaK7rY

I think it's called ADL

>Leaf

GEORGE SOROS, PLEASE NO

DON'T DO IT

>Post WW1 economy bubble for a decade leading up to 29
>Republicans elected in 1928
>It was their fault obviously.

Wu-whaut wu-wu-wu-wait I need to get out and start protesting trumpf then that's why all the liberals are out crying right now they must know this ohmigosh!

but liberals told me the parties switched sides in the 60s

I'm assuming the dems have quite often had control of all three branches over the course of the last 80 years

jesus I wish we could just execute anyone who cast a dem ballot in the last 10 years.

Reminder. Long but if he's right, it's fucking over.

No, that was in the 1960s, during the civil rights era.

Sup Forums is a Sup Forums colony

we 1776'd

>Sup Forums still hasn't realized the jews are just as redpilled as they are

I mean seriously, they even have a wall to keep the sandniggers out.

>the economy has been propped up for god knows how long
If this shit crashes it is because ((((they)))) wanted it to.

They did though? The entire south switching from democrat to republican after the 60s kinda proves that

back then the policies were flipped

democratsrepublicans

>Jews caused the crash in 29'

Sadly, we can't put that on the kikes this time

It was simply the early birth of neo-liberalism in the republican party, economically of course

see

Oh look, the same people who swore trump was going to lose now say something else is going to happen.

2009, and we have had job and GDP growth almost every single month of obama's term.

one of the first things that the republicans did in 1928 was, in an effort to stop outsourcing and increase domestic job growth, pass the smoot-hartley tariffs. the job growth never materialized, but the increased prices (plus the effects of the "dust bowl" - aka climate change - further increasing the cost of food) caused the depression.

trump and the republicans are literally repeating history, exactly as it happened 90 years ago. he will definitely cause a recession.

it can. Im sure they're going to pull the plug on it as soon as hes 100 days into office just to prove a point

World War 2 proved that high taxes and government spending, even deficit spending, fixes economic downturns. It was brought us out of the Great Depression.

Under a typical uncontested Republican's administration, the economy won't crash necessarily. If it does crash, however, they sure as hell won't do anything to fix it.

But Trump is not a typical Republican. He could slash taxes in half and still increase revenue if he follows through on his stated intentions to stop companies from hiding money in overseas tax shelters.

wow the jews really did a number on you guys

the crash was caused by propping up banks that should have been liquidated in 22.

you're an idiot

No.

The Great Depression occurred for a number of reasons, none of which have anything to do with Democrats or Republicans.

Regardless, Trump is not a 1920s Republican.

Good rebuttal champ

Dogwhistle!!!

>you alienate yourself
Which is exactly why the white nationalist element in the patriot/right wing movement will never take off.

These fucks like to equate civic nationalism with multiculturalism which is abhorently retarded.

Also, considering "whiteness" in America is a bell curve rather than a exponentioal line that plateaus (which is the way to tell if X so society is x demographic and has justification to be), to say America is a white and white only country is the bullshit that i laugh at the most. Its as retarded as saying the South is only for Niggers and California is only for spics.

Its ok though. Its our less autistic sect that carried trump into the whitehouse because we were willing to cut the spaghetti and make some allies other than the minority white nationalist groups.

This autism is why hitler lost and they act like its flawless.

there isn't enough money among ALL the fortune 500 companies to run the government budget for more than half a year

if you were to STEAL every penny the top 1% owned, it would still only run the government for a year and a half

chasing overseas taxes is not going to fix the budget, and trump, unlike you, isn't an idiot, and understand this

the only way to fix the deficit is to cut spending, as most of the spending is on useless shit people can provide for themselves

nope, the kikes know how the stock market works and youtube retards have no idea.

ive researched the 29 depression myself as well as how the markets behaved and its incredibly obvious it was the kikes that did it.

god that techno babble is annoying as fuck

obamas bubble is going to burst
and they will blame it all on trump and the republicans

look at dow jones. record high after trump became president kek

youtube.com/watch?v=4EXNp3HddMI

>ive researched the 29 depression myself as well as how the markets behaved and its incredibly obvious it was the kikes that did it.

Really?

Not a shill desu, but that sounds really interesting if the Jews really did do something I would love too see where you found that information

So 1928 Republicans were actually the now Democrats, which means it was their fault?

It was at record highs in 2008 too.

THIS Fucking autists I swear to god ctr is memeing again

lol

>it's only take one year to crash the economy

>in risk

Retard, it IS going to collapse. Doesn't matter who's President. It's going to happen.

nice try JDIF, we know it was you....

said so

It actually dropped 1000 points. Why lie on the internet when we can just fact check you?

Jews are based bros!!!

The billionaire and trillionaire elite will throw a fit, crash the economy, and try to buy up everything on the cheap, instead of keep floating DB and kicking the can down the road some more.
Which is good, which is what we need to happen, to weed out the real deplorables and put an end to the libtarded cuck children, and also to establish an economic system and economic practices that work, for the common man and not the wealthy currency manipulators.
Ending the petrodollar is the key to ending globalism and ZATO fucking around in the middle east.

DUDE

WEED

fucking this

although, this time we have the technology (and hopefully the allies in Wikileaks and/or Mother Russia) to expose that kind of shit

he will get rid of 10 million immigrants who are cheap workforce, it is considerable part of the economy. He will fuck up the relations with China, which will be really messed up. Dunno about the great depression but his effect won't be positive for sure.

>propping up banks that should have been liquidated in 2

Can you elaborate on that please?

This. Ann Coulter is retarded.

except smoot-hawley, the guys that wrote the tariffs back then, were republicans. so the republican party was still the tariff party back then, just like today with trump. and the tariffs made the recession worse causing unemployment to go from 8% in '30 to 25% in '32.

>chasing overseas is not going to fix the budget.

It will certaintly help.

>we should cut the things people can provide for themselves

Well, most of trumps spending is going towards infastructure and walls, something i doubt we could provide for ourselves of equal if not greater quality.

Other forms of spending like social programs are quite superior to private systems. It depends on implementation and execution. Just because public education turns out a shit show the first time doesnt mean we should throw it out.