I was called a "fascist" today, how is your day going?

I was called a "fascist" today, how is your day going?

Quite well

Pretty great, my family is very happy with the outcome of the election, fuck Hillary.

My now ex girlfriend blocked me on FB after exploding out of nowhere how I'm a horrible person for causing Trump. Also told me I have a black soul.

My ex who cheated on me for 8 months straight is probably going to be deported with her entire family.

Feels good

my now-ex thought it intolerable that I might even consider voting for Gary Johnson (which I didn't). It's half the reason we stopped having sex.

I am, for all intents and purposes, in the closet.
Saw a post from someone on facebook saying how nice it was they hadn't seen any bigoted Trump-supporter posts, and I assume it's because we're all in the closet in the public sphere.

You should trap it inside a black soul gem and sell it

Im now at work, but I went to the american embassy known as mcdonalds before and I gotta admit, it tasted better than usual, MAGA!

FUNNY INNIT

Tried unsuccessfully to hid my smug face when this fat lesbian girl had a rage filled breakdown in the middle of class.

I haven't come out as a Trump supporter to anyone but my family, my brother is a Clinton supporter but he'll come around once Trump makes America great again.

I still cant believe we won

I don't care if I never come down!

this is one of the better days, i've had in quite awhile and i'm still feeling good.

I read a bit on neogaf... which basically goes something like this "fuck white people i hope they all die soon these racists"...
This is the image they carry on public to the public and these hypocritical racists really honestly are stunned literally baffled how white people didnt vote for their candidate.
I seriously thought i was taking crazy pills reading that stupid shit.

My sister is in tears, me and my mum are smugging it up, made a breakfast casserole in my crockpot that was easy and delicious, boss said I'm finally getting a backup trained so I can take the holidays off, and I got $400 from bets.

Today's pretty fucking good I'd say.

Why would you date a potato-person?

yep. not even in america and i have to be careful. i said "i like trump because he makes people lose their minds" today and some guy lost his mind at me. I just backed away and was like "yeah cool mate".

lucky mother fucker

i'm sorry your sister suffers from SJW.

Did you say thankyou?

Nice. Maybe I'll get an achievement.

Similar with me.

My sister and two only friends already said they hate Trump, so... Also, my best friend (a female - no friendzone, just regular friends) was crying.

I am pretending to be a third party supporter.

In reality, the only party I support was the one I had yesterday with myself after Trump won. :D Many delicious chocolates and croissants were eaten.

Got dumped. Wore a shit eating grin at work while people gave me looks of disdain. Cutie at work was a secret Trump voter and my willingness to come out made her confident and she told me she voted for him yesterday. We met in the hall today and just looked at each other, smiled, and I picked her up in a hug. Feels pretty fucking good man.

Feel bad for my dad he's pretty shook up but we will see.

>tfw your tiny little island leaves a life long imprint internationally
>tfw it'll never stop doing so

>See SJWs imploding upon themselves
>Feminists on suicide watch
>Fellow trump supporters rejoiced with me today at work
>Tfw my stockpile of salt and liberal tears is overflowing
>Tfw i've had a perma-grin all day long
>Tfw i genuinely cant stop

This victory makes up for the last few years of cultural hell we've had to endure. But then again, it is always darkest before the don.

Butthurt galore, everyone is going on about muh travesty of the democracy principle because Clinton is cucrrently winning the popular vote. They've got no clue.

Moron here!

>black soul
Call her a racist and tell her that all souls matters