Daily Reminder

So how long until this happens? I've been watching these protests, mainly college students looking for a day off, niggers who weren't going to work today anyways and white girls all competing in the Oppression Olympics. Nothing much has happened, a few got tear gassed but not even Ferguson level.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals don't have guns so nobody is worried about it.

that'd be the funniest coup attempt in history

they have niggers with guns

shaun king will probably get shot in a coup for being white

>"progressives" rise up, advancing on White House
>Trump emerges, stands on WH steps
>Reaches in jacket
>libs freeze "he have gun?!?"
>pulls out scroll
>raises megaphone, and begins to read
>"there are only two genders." "Not all rape reports are true"...
>The libs stop, and fall to the ground
>TRIGGERED! TRIGGERED!!
>Trump finishes the list, walks back into WH, bangs world's hottest First Lady
>special snowflakes crawl back to safe spaces in tears

Lol, liberal coup de tat

Talcum X is a little bitch. He won't do shit.

>they have niggers with guns

all they shoot is each other. Conservatives couldn't care less. This would be the excuse some of them are waiting for

Niggers will just end up shooting each other.

if he keeps it up I wouldn't be surprised if some alphabet agency have him suicided.

Guns are banned and only police have them in their fantasy america, they can't do shit

>mentally ill white man who is convinced that he is black tweets delusional realities

This is actually kind of sad. It's like watching a bum on the street corner talking to himself.

>our own selves

you're white dude

Because those confrontations have worked so well for them

Who the hell would take up arms?
The likes of this guy?
Why can't they just accept that the American people has voted for president and this is the turnout?
They are literally the facists they are claiming to despise.

report this to the SS

top kek

There is something wrong with all of this, it's a fucking trap.

France's first lady is hot as hell, and she has nudes online.

The FBI might be interested in keeping tabs on Shaun King. Liberals you need to remember that you lost and threatening a coup and potential violence is worthy of a sit down with law enforcement.

Soros will pay mercenaries to attack Trump. They're trying to storm Trump Tower right now and Obama won't do shit to protect him.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

(((Appropriate)))

Holy shit I'd love to kill him in the civil war.

We outnumber them 6 to 1. Yeh.

I'll be hoping they try it so that faggot will get a police bullet in his skull.

So far they are just running around in the streets poohing everywhere.

good joke

uh oh

this kind of shit has got to stop. im literally shaking reading this

Its a bunch of leftist limp wristed numales and she spouting brain washed """""females""""". Meanwhile the only way a coup takes place is militarily where an overwhelming majority supported trump.

At the most we will get a month of lazy ass protesting that does nothing, just like occupy wall street.

Millennials dont actually do anything of importance, so they will do what they do best, whine.

What an awkward fucking sentence.

Well, a coup implies the military, and the military has been in a cold war with the current administration and its attempts at remaking the officer core.

So, you would essentially have the military BACKING the new president.

A revolution? Well, the left has almost none of the wealth. Literally, it's laughable; about 2/3 of the democratic party lives below poverty. Besides that, it doesn't have the military, the police, or any sort of quasi military to work with. It also lacks arms for virtually anything.

The best part is that democrats self isolate to cities. So, the cities can burn and concentrate liberals who will essentially just get starved out.

So, all in all, it would be a very, very lopsided revolution.

I want to see Talcum X start a race war so badly. I'm just dieing to see him get ripped apart by a pack of feral niggers.

>a coup
>made up of unarmed mostly women college kids

welp its over drumpf is finished

You actually think Shaun King would put himself in the line of fire?

Hahahaha

Is there any chance for change in favor of their whining if all they do is peaceful protest? Srs, what is there to change? They think Trump is just gonna say sorry for triggering them and give the election to Clinton? Or maybe on inauguration day they try to pull some 'peaceful' coup.

Honestly what do they expect to change, these fucking crybabies were so ready to graciously accept victory and expected Trump to be gracious in defeat, and now are throwing a hissyfit for losing. Jesus christ

>Obama wins
>right is disappointed, try to challenge him within the government, called racist
>Trump wins
>left riots in the streets, threatens coup/succession, assaults and batters voters, make up stories of suicide/racism on social media, panic and cry on TV

The educated*, tolerant**, peace-loving*** left.

>t.the 99% white dude but act like an african

Didn't FBIanon mention Shaun king?

Soros would fund them, so money is a non-issue in this.

>disarm and emasculate the left
>need them to revolt

They must have some serious tricks up theirs sleves if they expect this to work

Not even Soros has the logistics to fund a war.

Let's say they do fund the new revolution. The money will rapidly become worthless because it's backed by the federal government that is at war with the revolutionaries. The money itself will be unable to buy things because democrats self isolate to the cities. Democrats are also much more restricted in this sense as many do not own transportation while their opponents are massively spread out.

When I stated that the left has no share of the wealth it also has a meaning in terms of goods. Cities don't produce wealth. They relocate and focus wealth from surrounding areas. You would literally have cities starving because so much hyper concentration can't exist naturally.

>Implying nu-male and sjw can coup.
Even elite know they are worthless.

>be shaun
>suicide by dindu
>be dindu
>suicide by cop

if anyone does think this just remember that Soros probably pays this freak and that gay nigger to agitate.

how fucking stupid are niggers to have your so-called "movement" overtaken by globalist jews and your puppet masters be a white guy and a fag?

omfg, I hope this is fake haha

I doubt he would be able to do shit honestly
Beat me to it. Once they fall away from the red sectors that support them and try to destabilize the country everyone else in the world will back the fuck off from them and support Trumpo

>women, gays, cucks, niggers revolt
Literally the weakest force ever assembled in human history

I suppose Soros funding them openly would lead to him being officially labeled as an enemy of the nation. At that point I'm not sure if all that money has would be able to save him from the repercussions of his actions.

>check this guy
He's LITERALLY just retweeting all the SJW shit he can non stop.

Tons of bullshit article with day #1 of trump

this guy is cancer.

Every nigger in America is going to grab their Lorcin pocket pistol, the 5 rounds of ammo they can scrounge up, and will valiantly hold them sideways as they shoot the side of the building behind and to the left of us.

its actually mainly paid demonstrators lad

No, they have gang-bangers with hi-poinnts that explode in your hand. Good luck beating the US military as well as almost every white person you encounter.

And yeah, they'd kill Shaun King without a second thought.

Typical nigger mentality leaning towards a coup instead of a sedan.

You don't need a coup nigger pay your child support!

Money is great and all, but when it can't actually get goods to where they're needed, it's pointless.

Why do I feel annoyed looking at her?

>with hi-poinnts that explode in your hand

Hi-points don't explode

The niggers did however find a way to make zinc coated firearms rust

I dunno, she's pretty SJW, but also thick. So, it's okay.

she keeps her hair short because with it grown out she's too perfect for this world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Your AK is in good condition comrade. Sexy stuff. But why folding stock?

Once when I had to dig in my army training course in uni, i had to dig with an AK stock, because shovel got damaged.

perfect except for the short hair

wouldve made a better wonder woman than gal gadot that's for sure

the coup is the shit familia

Shaun King actually came to my university 5 days ago. If you tried to cancel the event you had to pay $50 to get out of it...

I carry it in my backpack when I go hiking. It fits nicely with the stock folded.

>coup
>ZERO military support
>limp dicked liberals that hate guns
TOP KEK

She looked something like this, but she started cutting her hair short like 5 years ago.

>Talcum X

>But why folding stock?

Because they are sexy for one.

also nice sitting in and getting in and out of vehicles with stock folded.

Oh, thats great. Shame we can't really buy guns we want here. Good day to you man.

>Liberals want to succeed
>fuck banned guns

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NOT MY PRESIDENT
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

where were you when the left got co-opted by black panthers

Anyone still have the tweets of Shaun bragging about his 9mm?

>Talcum X
Kek! Has anyone called him this on twitter yet?

AR>AK

hahaha didnt expect that

kek'd

he's dead illiterate for sure, dunno about the rest of what he is saying though. Why doesn't he step up to the plate and show us all how it's done.

Both>AR>AK

Also, does your Rifle have a deflector in front of it's deflector?

>implying Hi-Points can overthrow a county

/k/ is itching to unload surplus ammo from slavshit guns. One round for the nog, one for the Hi-Point to put it out of its misery

>one for the Hi-Point to put it out of its misery

I would rather give them a month long bath in hoppes to get the coco butter smell out of them and oil them up nicely.

Niggers can't organize things for shit, they need white people do do this. Shaun King is white, but unfortunately his IQ is that of a nigger.

>libtards spend 8 years straight saying "lol do you paranoid gun nut bigots honestly think obama is going to put you in a fema camp? how will your AR protect you from a drone strike anyway? what are you gonna do? fight a guerrilla war against the government? fucking psychos get help"
*republican gets elected*
>H-H-H-HELP WE NEED TO GET GUNS AND FORM A MALITIA BEFORE TRUMP COMES FOR US!!!! WE'LL DO A COUP I SWEAR IT!!!!
>WHWHWHWHY IS IT SO HARD TO BUY A GUN IN CALLIFORNIA??? WHAT FASCIST SET UP THESE LAWS?!?!?

>Having niggers organize anything...
It's like you've never met one

I"m laughing right now picturing them slapping people with their dainty bent wrists and tears streaming down their faces.

Nice star. We win tho

Fucking kek'd and check'd

This dumb bitch isn't a revolutionary.

He's a George Soros cum receptacle.

>WHAT FASCIST SET UP THESE LAWS?!?!?
lost it

Read this guys recent twitter posts, it's all a bunch of crying about racism etc. I've also not noticed any video of this, just "claims" and text stories that anyone can write.

The most legit one that had pictures, the lady said her son was physically assaulted at school and said the cops could do nothing. That's bullshit on so many levels. She's clearly lying. This is where CTR has migrated to.

Here's my super sad story so everyone can feel bad for me being umpressd:

I'm a 18 y/o othersexual-hybrid-mix-level-2 (stargate) and I'm proud of myself. I'm all races mixed other than white and I love everyone and give every penny I make to homeless. I even gave up my house so homeless refugees could live there. As soon as I'm done with this post, I'll be giving away my computer to children in zimbabwe so they can have education. I walked into the store this morning and I was smiling at everyone and this big angry white guy came up to me. He had a swastika tattooed on his forehead and had iron cross medals pinned to his chest (he was shirtless). I told him that he is beautiful to me and I love him, and he immediately started to raep me but I let him because I felt so sorry for him, then he beat me and raep me more, 10000000000 times, in fact hes still raeping me now. He just keeps yelling "hillary for pres"

I don't know what to do :'(

>Trump emerges, stands on WH steps
>is shot by Liberals
fixed that for you

>numen
>coup

nah

>My gender studies degree will protect me from the gover...

> secret service see an overweight, purple haired freak with ironic glasses trying to run at Trump, screaming incoherently
> before they can identify what it (unable to determine gender due to ugly), snipers have taken them down
> trump takes a trump dump on their corpse before dousing it with gasoline and igniting it
> trump and secret service dance around the dead trendy
> everyone rejoices
> new holiday is made to honor slaying the scum based on the "Purge" movie
> every year for the next 4 people slay all the leftist useful idiots
> at the end of trumps first term, it's utopia, he's done nothing but purge the useful idiots
> the ones that are left are sent to work camps on an undisclosed island
> everything is perfect

>from having a coup our own selves
>professional American writer
>celebrated leftist intellectual and activist

Purge when?

Read his exchange on guns with Milo if you can, especially on guns. Fucking rekt.

Yeah I'm so scared of a liberal uprising.

Bump

Waiting for revolution.

Bump

Still waiting...