You know Tony or Meme Lord are going to make fun of his chin which will elicit laughter from the audience and piss you...

You know Tony or Meme Lord are going to make fun of his chin which will elicit laughter from the audience and piss you guys off.

There is nothing wrong with the prospect you describe. The problem is how they had his look perfect then decided to change it completely and now it looks retarded

I'd be okay with it if the scenario is that they make fun of how Thanos looks, then Thanos completely and utterly wrecks them.

Good, i fucking hated the redesign

I really don't get why they removed his armor. This feels like Directors going their own way ignoring previous films and thus making less intimidating villains see Snoke

Its so bad that lego is making the thanos figure keep the helmet because the design is so awful they cant sell toys of it
>hating how rian johnson and TLJ fucked up snoke
My nigga

I'm sure he'll be back in it by Avengers 4. Got to impress Death somehow

It's not going to piss me off, I don't watch capeshit. If I did I'd discuss it over at

Like, I really hope this isn't a trend. Where writers get more control and say "You know what that pas director set up? FUCK IT!" and proceeds to do something else. Like, I love Ragnarok, but that film was EXTREMELY dismissive about Asgard to the point that the Warriors' Three Death meant nothing.

>>I'm sure Ultron will look like his comic book self by the end of the film.
>>I'm sure Domino will look like herself when they show footage of the film.
I can only fall for this so many times. He's not going to wear the armor.

>snoke less intimidating

Unless you've never seen the wizard of Oz, hologram throne is not frightening in the slightest.

New version was actually better in that regard, you got the more sinister smile, the snide mocking, the lengthened and cruel features right down to the fingernail claws.

Of course, it was arguably lessened by being cut in half, and having both halves fall to the floor amusing like Jello still my new favourite death scene despite the plot implications, holy shit

Stop

Fuck off with the "Not Muh Domino" shit. Be an adult, man. And Ultron didn't look like his normal self because why would a version of Ultron built by Tony resemble an Ant?

It pissed me off because he was the only new character i was hyped to see more of besides phasma and thats not the only reason why i hate this movie. Fuck disney and fuck the shit cast of nustar wars that everyone hates, no matter how hard disney trys to shove them down our throats.

Ultrob with lips was fucking stupid, especially with how cool his old design looks. Fuck you for supporting that shit

>millenials clap as Marvel characters bathe the movies tone in cynicism,sarcasm,irony, and self-aware deprecation out of shame of source material.
>meanwhile the Marvel fans greedily lap up whatever shit the corporate synagogue that is mousenstein inc. regurgitated into the big screen out of sheer desperation regardless of wether the adaptations violate very bit of authenticity found in the original source material.

Can't wait for 20 more years of this

I just want more serious marvel films like the netflix shows, is that too hard to ask?

Except Thanos has already worn his comic look

You had that with the Dark World and it flopped, and CW did war better than Winter Soldier.

I never said I liked it, I just understand why they went that way.

I was more bothered that we were hyped up about this new threat and then it meant nothing. It's literally a character who exists to die in a twist and yet leaves a massive gap in the story about how everything happens.
>Fuck off with the "Not Muh Domino" shit. Be an adult, man
How about she looks really bland and uninteresting compared to comic Domino?

I dont care about pandering to normies fag, plus TDW was shit.
Okay, still think it was bullshit of whedon to do so. Theres alot of reasons why i hated that movie though.

The Netflix shows are shit though, would you be watching that trash just to laugh at how tryhard it is?

And looks ad ass in his comic look. Without it, he looks like some Orc from LOTR who is getting lucky.

Daredevil is great you autist. Literally all of them are better then “spiderman, slaves built the monument and kill all white men, funded by george soros”

>implying that's wrong

Who the fuck do you think mainly watches these movies? Fucking retard.

This looks like ass to you? Lets not kid ourselves, Thanos has always had a stupid fucking look to begin with. This is probably the best we'll ever get. Guarantee people will bitch about bald Thanos in Infinity War, and they'll put his purple ass back in it by Avengers 4 for the finale

Theyll watch anything with marvel on it, they should actually try something good and force capekino down their reddit meming throats.

>Liking the garbage Netflix shows

>It’s him again

Opinion discarded

You’ve been at this for days. Want to accept you might have a mental illness

>anyone who criticize numarvel should be ignored
Fuck off

I want that Thanos for IW. I don't want bald Thanos who looks like he's going to do street racing.

You know, more then just one people hate how shit the MCU has gotten, right?

Only one autist here has your posting style.

Theres nothing unique about my posting, autist

I identified you just fine so you clearly have a pattern.

>How about she looks really bland and uninteresting compared to comic Domino?

You mean she's not another clown-paint candidate for best makeup, right?

You have no idea who i am, you identified nothing

Still would look better then forced diversity hire that looks and act nothing like the character. Still looks better then any of disneys marvel shit

We've seen her act like not Domino?
And btw, I recognize your posting style too, and agree that you really ought to give it a rest, find a hobby.

This post exposed you You were in that Spider Man Thread the other night bitching like a retard.

Are you the guy who was pissed back when the announcement broke and claimed the casting of an "unattractive black woman" ruined the character? For an entire thread?

Because if you were, nice to see you again! You're still wrong.

Lots of people hated that shit in spider man. Your so paranoid that people hate your horrible movies so you blame it on russians or one singular “troll”. Your so self consious its pathetic.

>Russians

Oh shit you were also in that Disney thread. The one with Mickey and Minnie as the OP. You have a problem. You know how bad it is when you can be indentified on an anonymous message board?

Its you fags that started that meme, idiot. But keep imagining your singular boogeyman to rationalize the fact that more then one person hates your opinions.

>Still hasn’t denied he wasn’t in those threads

Seek help.

I have denied it. Fuck off. If anyone needs help its you for liking whedon tier quip movies.

Let's test it.
Stay off of Sup Forums for a week, and when you come back, if all of us are enjoying Sup Forums 100% more, then it's just you.

Yeah no. Im not even the user that paranoid user is accusing me of being, but this is a discussion board and i have a right to discuss my opinion, even if that means calling your horrible movies shit.

Yeah I’m gonna take a look at those IP addresses. Might even find something more about you in the process.

Fuck off you butthurt faggot

Yes but you see, pre-Justice League you were claiming Marvel movies were inferior because no one still talked about them.

But post-JUSTice League, you spam the board with "This Marvel movie was shit" threads.
MCU fans don't create threads about movies half a year after their release. We create threads anticipating the next movie. That's how it is when you get 3 a year.

You are literally just shitting up the board for no reason other than mental instability and catastrophic post JUSTice League asshurt.

You need help.

I dont need help just because i call out the movies for the cancer that they are

This is what happens when you annoy people here, son. Everyone leaves a footprint online. I hope your friends and family are as crazy as you.

>Newfag is about to get doxxed

Kek

This isn't the board for "calling out movies" though. We have a board for that.

You're a basket case friendo.

this nigga has rocket-powered armrests

Im not even a newfag you fucking cucks. You just hate me because i remind you how fucking awful and cancerous your tastes are. Kill yourselves

I'm fucking laughing

Yes it is if their superhero films

I’m saving all your posts. You got a Facebook? Just tell me now so it’ll be easier to find you.

Your full of shit, you pathetic sack of shit. Its hilarious how butthurt im making you by insulting your childrens films

Oh you wanna test me? I was gonna quit because it’s too much work but now I’m going to make sure I find you. I’m off work tommorow and have nothing to do but sit here and pry into your life.

Found your IP btw.

>in other things that never happend

Don't bother going into work the day after tomorrow; you're already fired user.

He fucking looks fine. You guys get mad at everything

On the other hand aquaman ended up wearing his armor for justice league.

Yes, I will be pissed. Because Spider-Man should be the one to make the joke. And it should be fucking brutal, like a God-tier bant.

Hello Sanchez

>no one should have an opinion that challenges mine and it should be an echo chamber
Faggot

This is why he needs the helmet, as a visual distraction. Moreso because he's bald. He just looks like a grape now.

Nice deflecting

I have never once ever thought Ultron looked like an ant.....

I'm a different person. I also recognize you like the other user did.

Im not whoever you think i an you paranoid fucker

How does that shit even work?
Do they have to recharge it?
Did they adapt the rockets to the rocks?
Who did it? How fuck , how? Someone help

>when you gotta go conquer earth but it's casual Fridays so you put your shorts on