Post Magical Lesbian Babies

Post Magical Lesbian Babies

Kek

>this image is 10 years old

There isn't fanart, but Trapple Queen, the son of Apple White nd Raven Queen is Sup Forums created.

I was not there when it was happening, but I was there to read up on it.

Years ago. I still member.

fpbp

I always find it funny when magical lesbian babies end up boys, I'm pretty sure the point of this is how much the autists who make this don't like guys

I think it's the opposite thing. Kind of like two gay guys having a girl is cute.

Perhaps it just falls in line with Momma's boy and Daddy's princess

>Trapple Queen

yes. That is exactly what I said. If Apple's boy wants to be the most beautiful princess, he will.

He also dates the reverse trap daughter of Kitty Cheshire and Cerise Hood

No

Does Sup Forums still get regular lesbian threads?

I don't come round these parts often any more, but I feel like I see gay threads a lot more than lesbian threads.

Sup Forums hates lesbians. Tumblr likes lesbians and Sup Forums hates tumblr, so Sup Forums can't like lesbians anymore.

Doesn't tumblr hate attractive ones?

Lesbian Science Butt Babies

>magical
They did it with mice, they can do it with humans. If only every moralfag out there wouldn't lose their shit over human cloning and stem cell research.

>clonefag

What tumblr likes barely counts as girls

Fuck you for reminding me of this

>They did it with mice, they can do it with humans. If only every moralfag out there wouldn't lose their shit over human cloning and stem cell research.
But the child from the magical lesbians is a boy where do they get the y Chromosome from?

I miss old Sup Forums
I want to go back

It's IPS cells. You should visit /u/ once in a while.

You and me both

Can't two women have a baby using some shit in their bone marrow?

>magical
>implying

Rina takes me fucking back...She was my first yuri artist is followed as a teen. Where has the fucking time gone, lads? I just a shell of what i used to be...

She's the avatar. You better believe she can magic up some virile spirit dick.

Why does that kim do things to my dick?

YOU ARE OLD

AN EMPTY HUSK OF YOUR FORMER SELF

WHERE IS YOUR JOY OF LIFE NOW, WORM

>not just asking the guy who slept with you and your girlfriend to have a hot threesome

Headcanon is that only Asami was to get knocked up but the Korra fucks up and gets pregnant too.

>choosing the inferior brother to father your children

>the guy that instantly got friendzoned hard by both girls

Apple would definitely be the one to carry her.

A man walks down the street
He says why am I short of attention
Got a short little span of attention
And wo my nights are so long
Where's my wife and family
What if I die here
Who'll be my role-model
Now that my role-model is
Gone Gone

Which one has the dick?

Why not just get into futa if that's your thing?
It even comes with the added bonus of not being gay.

Don’t drink and duet.

We have one for another daughter of theirs.

Shut the fuck up, Al!

If you be my bodyguard,
I can be your long lost pal,
I can call you Betty,
And Betty when you call me,
You can call me Al

This might just be the gayest thread ive ever seen on Sup Forums, and that’s including generals.

That's my first thought too. If it's two girls, there's only XX chromosomes. Where the fuck does the Y chromosome needed for maleness come from in that situation? Even if I'm willing to allow for everything else the premise requires, it's like two black people having a child who comes out looking like a pureblooded Inuit. The genes just aren't there!

I cannot believe this was not posted sooner.

>her
Trapple is still a boy though. He jut wants to be a pretty princess

yeah, and not everyone can afford a clone baby. Magical LEsbian Babies comes from magic

>clone
Not exactly. They use DNA from both female parents. It's just that the same technologies that are used in cloning are employed.

Father of one of the girls maybe?

Yeah, like I mentioned, they did something like that with two female mice and created a mouse that was genetically the daughter of both.

Remember that period of time when small tight and toned female butts were all the rage? It's funny how these things change.

Funny how that was confirmed to be a Joker/Harley kid a while back yet she looks way more like a Harley/Ivy kid

It was the same thing with these two.

Funny how in every universe where Harley has Kids, the kids themselves end up having Red Hair. How Interesting...

>One of my mom's is less mature than me
>The other wishes I were, literally, a vegetable.

>This
>The gayest thread on Sup Forums
>Ever

You have not lurked here long, have you, newfag?

They look even more like Ivy when they're out of Costume

I remember discovering Rinacat as a Sonic artist decades ago, read she was a teacher

Then later discovered her Kim Possible lesbo work, it was a bit shocking.

Their original design looked even more like Harley.

Personally would love to see these be used someday.

>magical
>implying that meteorite didn't make Shego a futa

Fuck off Willis.

underated.

When people pair these two, they do realize Shego is an adult and Kim is a teenager, right?

Oh no! How lewd! Quick, write to the bishop and have the church move to veto this sinful pairing by holy mandate!

Hate this concept

Because Shego was very flirty and lesbians are hot.
Age gaps just makes it hotter.

There is no love purer than a minor and a grown woman.