Calexist is a godsend

Calexist is a godsend.

Californians have already begun the process for them let us unknowingly fan the flames with our memes and propel them into reality like we did with emperor trump.

>Obviously California will never be allowed to fully succeed

But what we can do is compromise there movement and use it for our own agenda. We meme nothing but hate towards the undesirables that elected this racist, homophobic man. Go along with what they're already going. When we get enough attention/support and the north is sufficiently mad at there southern neighbors for not accepting the man they voted for we hit him with it.

We want to be only southern California with our own elected government that way we can exercise our own state rights guaranteed to us by the constitution.

>Cali splits North/South
>Southern Cali becomes Liberal land safe space utopia

Democrats lose massive political power for the next election cycle which trump is now guaranteed to win because the north's republican population will have a voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah

>Southern Cali becomes Liberal land safe space utopia
But all the degeneracy in California originally stemmed from the Bay Area

op can't even type coherent sentences and expects to meme a state out of the union?

my sides

We have to leave emotions aside

If USA want to survive you guys need to

Remove jews
Remove liberal universities and college
and think about what you are going to do with California and the degeneracy of marijuana legalization and Hollywood/Los Angeles

If things continue the way they are you are not going to survive by 2050

FIX THE USA

CA fag here

Everyone is salty
All my male friends are super happy, but all my female / mexican friends are salty.

so when the earthquake drops the coast into the ocean cali will be a decent state?

popular science predicted CA gets BTFO in the future war...in 2003

OP of other thread here.

Make sure someone keeps these threads alive user. I'm going to bed presently.

How about we split Cali into two states like this?

We can shave off ~20% of its population and create a new state that will vote red.

> america wins

losangeles.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/

these people fucking disgust me

Oh yeah everyone is pissed but all my friends and family are having a fucking ball

My Mexican family largely voted Trump. We can't wait for all the deportations

Tell butthurt Liberals to move to Mexico!!!

>not including Orange County in east
get out

How about instead of forcing something that will literally start a civil war and will fuck America's economy in the ass in less than 24 hours, you let Trump work his magic and uncuck the state via mass deportation?

Add san bernadino to west cali, it's more liberal then Orange county.

learn to spell "secede" you fucking retards

this is like the 20th post where I've seen you underage dumbfucks type "succeed"

North and South would be much easier to meme. East and west is just as plausible but my point in making this thread was to just show that there is huge potential in this. California split into two separate entities would give a republican president a much better chance of being elected.

>We meme nothing but hate towards the undesirables that elected this racist, homophobic man

Sup Forums is never enthusiastic about memeing what they don't believe in

just stop OP

you can't trick kek

>Lol guys Jew York is salty! Let's meme magic New Yexit!
>Lol guys Maryland is salty! Let's meme magic Marylexit!
>Lol guys Oregon is salty! Let's meme magic Oregexit!
>Lol guys Washington State is Salty! Let's meme magic Washingtexit!
>Lol guys Illinois is salty! Let's meme magic Illinexit!
You guys are fucking pathetic.

Orange County was 1% redder than SB this year. So many cuckservatives and the state party is a joke.

No exit of any sort could happen in this day in age within the united states. What can happen though is a state wanting to be its own entity, Californians themselves started the movement to secede we can easily push this in a more working/beneficial direction.

i just want California to not have the amount of power it has

YOU GUYS WE NEED TO DO THIS.
In case you are too stupid to see why, I'll list every benefit of this.
1. Like many others have said, we can split the electoral vote of one of the biggest dem states, which is a yuuge loss to the democucks.
2. Coast turns into libshit/shitskin central, and once they fail many people will go red.
3. The uncucked half of the population gets their guns rights back

This guy gets it.

If Cali tries to secede, whose up for a 'Sherman's-march' on Cali to purge this state of its degeneracy.

We don't want to just split the vote, though. We want everything that isn't Jefferson to be gone from the Union, taking all of their votes out of the fucking country period.

put a giant levy on the food from east to west,
the drought will fix the lib problem in no time

You have to understand thats not possible.
Our only hope for that is pooling all these like minded people together with there great ideals about open borders and equality, and then watching them tear themselves apart when it doesn't work.

Shit they can even elect Hillary as governor.

#Caliexit
#SouthCal
#hillaryforgovernor

California splitting up into five different states is fine. It might even be a good idea electoral college wise. But California straight up seceding is HORRIBLE for both them and the rest of the country. That's why Texas can't secede at the end of the day no matter how much they shill it. They know in their heart of hearts they'd be fucked beyond redemption and so would the rest of the country. You're just going to have to deal with Cali temporarily and watch as Trump fixes everything wrong with it in the past 20 years.

Orange county for based red side pls

In this ridiculous thought experiment, you'd be ceding some yuuugely important ports in the process.

Shut the fuck up about calexit

It's never going to happen. This is just the left throwing a temper tantrum about losing

>voted for clinton
>voted 58% for prop 63
lol

Nigger trump was like 10% away from winning SB

Anything is possible. There are no brakes on this train.

This. Orange County is a fucking meme. This isn't 20 years ago.

>north and south Cali

Why isn't this a thing? Why should one state have 55 electorals?

My point exactly.

California breaking up isn't going to happen unless Puerto Rico gets in.

The only reason SB is going blue now is because it used to be red, with low property taxes and cheaper land. Fucking liberals, stop moving here and making traffic worse!

Why shouldn't one? What should the cutoff be? 15? 20?

Hey, Orange County (socal) fag here. There are actually a few Trump supporters in my neighborhood, and from what I know my county voted pretty closely, it's wasn't a Clinton landslide
>Can someone help give me a good city to live in, in either Northern California, or an entirely new state? I'll be willing to pack my bags by December.

>little saigon
>little tijuana
>a few cafeteria christians and their SJW children
Basically all it is now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Oh wait you're serious? Enjoy getting completely shut down by the bloated Federal Government you created, never going to fucking happen.

I give it a week until it fizzles out and they get over themselves. You should do the same Sup Forums.

Go to one of the Triple Alliance states (PA, MI, WI) and keep them red.

anything north of santa rosa is good, anything south of redding is shit.

go to oregon. eugene is weird. portland is nuSF.

Any based cities?

There is already a successionist movement in CA and has been for years. Its called Jackson State. You should look into it and feed that wolf.

Dunno, Macomb County was pretty comfy though.

accurate. they throw this out everytime they don't get something they want.

This must happen. Libs will have a much harder time getting electoral votes in future elections, effectively ruining their chances

Only if red states can leave.

>tfw live in orange county
>tfw i live in a nice white area where there were a ton of trump supproters
>tfw every single map has OC being part of the liberal safe zone because of its proximity to LA giving it a shitton of liberals

nah just help us purge, it'll be easier and less legalwork

>bay area
>norcal

pick one

depends on where they draw the line.

If a major city is lumped in with norcal, it'll just be another Oregon where portland outvotes the rest of the state