Do you think it's possible, Sup Forums?

Do you think it's possible, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-electoral-college-victory-mandate/story?id=43426760
nytimes.com/2016/10/20/us/politics/presidential-debate.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Trump

>Hillary won the popular vote
>Votes still to be counted
Wew lad

Well what's the one scenario you fucking asshole?

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

what is the one scenario?
trump and everyone next in line is assassinated until it gets to hillary?
is it possbile? technically yes, plausible not at all

The votes that put her above Trump in popular vote came from California and New York.

The rest of the country voted majority Trump.

Not possible, as it'll go Republican no matter what

link retardo

Republicans hate her!

cute

The scenario is that the electorate casts its vote in december or some bullshit and that they can change their minds.

Google is your friend, newfriend.

its over, goy. No more Saudi money for her

What do you think would go down if they did?

nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/
>op is a fag

Is it possible?
>yes, but...

You'd see a different group of people in the streets and they would be armed... the police would take a coffee/donut break...

theres a line of succession
it goes vice president>speaker of the house>president pro tem>secretary of the state>secretary of this>secretary of that>manager of an Arbys

I've heard that they want the electoral college or some shit and get the swing states to vote against the majority votes of their states. They have until December 19th to steal the election.

I don't entirely know how this shit works but it sounds like they are trying to cheat. Again.

The popular vote is meaningless when counted based on a vote that was intended to be counted as an electoral college vote. People's voting habits would change significantly if it was a popular vote.

what is the second amendment?

They want to call people that are part of the electoral college*

Ahahahahah dopey prince

FUCKING WOW

Saudi Arabia confirmed KEKED

OPEC FINNA DIE

>Hillary gave concession speech
>HOLD ON GUYS WE CAN STILL WIN!

jesus, just let go already. You look silly holding all that hate.

Specifically for when shit hits the fan.

Let's hope they do. They have the power to save America.

Widespread joy and celebration.

How long until trump gets assassinated?

yea thats true, the vote of no confidence or whatever its called
if you vote against the way collage was won it's a $1000 fine but you can still do it
legally in line with the constitution but there is no way that is happening
you might get one or two rogue guy going against it but not enough to change the outcome

hurrr let's ignore half the fucking country because she is barely .2% more than Donald.

this is why the popular vote IS NOT USED.

This!

sure, if you want a civil war

it won't. this is one of those articles just to write an article. i'm saying this with consideration of how crazy this year has been. this would cause an actual crisis they won't do it.

>the police would take a coffee/donut break...
yeah, to clear room for the tanks lol. Fucking fag 3%s think they are shit - nothing but target practice.

Won't happen. Those voters have families to protect, and they won't play with the people's will in an election like this one.

Also, there are no real precedents, only very isolated cases.

Fuck U faggot

>not even a RECOUNT situation, libs are so asshurt they're now saying to just outright ignore the results

Jesus Christ

The security agencies will have him killed very quickly. They're all aware of his communications with Russia. Expect him and Pence to both be killed together in a tragic plane malfunction shortly.

Votes are still being counted. Even CNN is projecting Trump will win the popular vote now.

This is instant grounds for civil war, no questions asked. I have no doubt that we have the backing of Putin in the even that we go this route though.

Faithless electors en masse.

recount would show how russians hacked our system. She was offered immunity if she conceded.

But she already conceded

>president has accepted results
>clinton accepted results
>fucking retards in the streets haven't accepted reality yet
Winter is coming.

ASUKA IS ON YOUR TRAIL HILLARY.

YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM BEST PILOT?

I pray to Allah that Trump wins the popular vote too to have the libcucks completely BTFO

>to clear room for the tanks
We tiananmen square now

>Clinton beats Bernie in the primaries
>Here's how Bernie can still win
>Give up and switch to Clinton
>She loses to Trump
>Here's how Clinton can still win.

they want to destabilize this country even more, huh?

they don't care about about America. fuck these hypocrites.

NY Post is hardline anti-establishment.

All they are doing is dangling some false hope bullshit in order to lure some new readers over from hillary's miserable ranks.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-electoral-college-victory-mandate/story?id=43426760

These niggers cant be serious

This. A lot of people do not care to vote in solid red/blue states, or if they do, many more feel comfortable voting third party. You cannot just retroactively decide the popular vote wins it.

Also, pic related: the level of delusion.

Trump is the projected popular vote winner too

yeah we call that scenario "pissing off the one half of your citizens that carries arms"

Will Uncle Putin give /k/ the guns that Glenn Beck promised he would give them?

I kind of want Arby's now.

Hillary conceded though

Doesn't each canidate get their own group of electorates that they selected when they win?

>clickbaiting libertards

Hillary already conceded so no.

She conceded already you dipshits.

The only way it's possible is a coup.

Period.

When push comes to shove, the cucks always bend the knee.

It's not her, it's calitrash all screaming like kids in walmart. I don't know the legality of it all, so until I hear that they can't really do shit about Trump, I'm gonna be cautious.

Donald Trump Won’t Say if He’ll Accept Result of Election

“I will look at it at the time,” Mr. Trump said. “I will keep you in suspense.”

nytimes.com/2016/10/20/us/politics/presidential-debate.html?_r=0

She is disqualified after conceding.

Jill unironically has more of a chance than she does, assuming legal methods.

So?
Smart businessmen keep their options open. If the results sniffed of foul play, he had a right to call them out
It turned out that whatever foul play happened wasn't enough to stop them

As much as I want him to get the popular vote, I don't see how it's possible with California still at 68%. Most of the red states that are still counting just don't have the kind numbers to overtake that.

The president and vice president never travel together. It's a security thing.

I see. That will no doubt help me sleep tonight.

Which one is Melania in that pic ?

Well, not to rain on your parade, but Hillary has a history of doing illegal things, and honestly believing there should be no consequence.

Ffs it's real ahahahha

That Melania Trump, tho. Going to be good to have a sexy first lady, it's been a long time.

And hey, she's gotta be lesbian friendly so take heart, lgbtqicme's.

It gets overturned by the House of Reps and the Secretary of the state of the faithless elector gets to revote with severe pressure to follow the will of the people.

>Do you think it's possible, Sup Forums?

What? Neocons betraying their party and voters to place a fellow globalist in power?

No, they're not that brave, that would immediately start the ball rolling towards a very one sided insurrection.

dopey/10

No, for all the slavaboo worship they do over there they are a bunch of liberal fucking cucks.

I'm dealing with 4 or them right now who think that removing the trade restrictions banning sale of Russian arms and ammo in the US would somehow lead to Russian turning around and backstabbing the US and taking over the world by invading eastern europe. It's fucking dumb.

It's the Bernie campaign all over again

List of electors:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016

I bet democrats are already harassing them or trying to "pay them off" to vote for Clinton.

pffffffthahahhahahahah

BEND THE KNEE

THE WEST HAS SPOKEN YOUR PROPHET OF SHIT AND LIES WILL BE ERASED FROM HISTORY

Keep getting those hopes up, hope makes the tears spicy good.

only if she somehow riggs it.

I'm honestly not sure if that's even possible anymore, even if 100% faithless electors, will need some amerifat who actually took a non-meme polisci class to help with math
30+ states electors don't get a choice, i.e. vote is bound

>dopey prince

trump savagery

>Making even the Saudis bow down and suck his cock

God damn. What a hero.

I think she needs faithless electors from Texas

kek

I was really glad when I heard Trump had won, but now I'm actually pissed off seeing all the ignorant fucktards in America who think Hillary would have been better. Now there's a part of me that actually wants Hillary to be US President just so she can start World War III and all those ignorant fucks will be proven wrong.

CTR.... Keep crying :)

Saged.

wasn't it shown they were kind of mates and it was an inside joke to get trump publicity

25 states plus dc it's a requirement.

AL AK CA CO CT FL HI MD MA MI MS MT NE NM NC OH OK OR SC VT VA WA WI WY

califag here to confirm

i could literally start selling all the salt i'm seeing on facebook

I thought she conceded

thank you

>censored

I'm retarded, 24 plus dc.