ITT: Absolutely terrible Simpsons characters

ITT: Absolutely terrible Simpsons characters

How dare you insult the sailboat painting!
They've been a series staple since day one!!

Yeah Bart is a shit character

I liked Mary at first, but then they just made her stale and ruined the romance to maintain status quo.

>ITT: Absolutely terrible Simpsons characters

Lisa.

Wait isn't that Cletus' daughter from one of the earlier seasons? Something about Bart saving a cow..?
It's kinda cool they brought her back I guess

I loathe this fucker

>hating Homer

/thread

>Wait isn't that Cletus' daughter from one of the earlier seasons? Something about Bart saving a cow..?
>It's kinda cool they brought her back I guess
You wouldn't say that if you saw the episodes.

But user, that's Homer Simpson.

t.millennials who never watched the first 6 seasons

honestly, aren't all simpsons characters terrible?

The first six seasons were like, 30 years ago. She's evolved into a shit character. The fact that she was good back then doesn't make her good now.

T b h there’s always at least one episode of any show where they make you hate the character a lot. The only time where that didn’t happen for me is in King of the Hill, as there were no episodes where I really disliked Boomhauer

But he's holding a shirt that says 'Dino-Cool' Marge!

What's the problem with her?

Lisa was pretty good well into the 8th season. Yeah she had flaws but so did everybody. Homer actually ticked me off a lot more often in season 1 - 8 than Lisa did.

I honestly found it weird that they brought her back for two more episodes, only for it to amount to nothing anyway.

Uggh, this character sucked so much and Zooey Deschanel cannot into voice acting.

what happens when Millenial men take a girl out on a date.jpg

>let's get a really hot girl to voice a kid character, that will surely draw an audience
Not the kind of audience any family-oriented show wants.

>character butchered horribly
>bUt ShE wAs GoOd BeFoRe >:VVVV
if lisa is the focus of an episode now it's guaranteed to be shit.

i miss moaning lisa Lisa too user but she ain't coming back , fucking deal with it.

There is so little R34 or fanart of Mary in general, it's too bad.

BART?!

It's an adult cartoon though, not a Nickelodeon show.

Too lazy and obvious.

Her attempting to do a hillbilly drawl was painful.

>Simpsons
>Adult cartoon
It might have been seen as daring enough to be "adult" in the 90's. But nowadays, the show is no more adult than most family sitcoms.
Also, family-oriented =/= kids oriented.

Grade schoolers dating is bullshit anyway and they should quit doing these kinds of plots.