Trump Changes Nothing

I hope you realize this travesty of an election changes nothing.

cracked.com/blog/dont-panic/

More Americans support gay marriage
More Americans support abortions
More Americans support strict gun control
More Americans support Obamacare
More Americans support environmental regulations
More Americans support open immigration policy

Trump will not change any of this. Meanwhile me and my liberal friends will continue to fight your bigoted regime on behalf of the oppressed. Expect us.

#NotMyPresident #NeverTrump #DontPanic #MarriageEquality #WomensRights #Feminism #GunControl #OpenBorders #BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/politics/323919-soros-foundation-recognized-as-undesirable/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_and_responsibilities_of_marriages_in_the_United_States#Rights_and_benefits
youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU
gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clinton won the popular vote. It doesn't matter what America wants, the government can do whatever it wants. Every one of those will be changed by the red Congress.

CRY HARDER FAGGOT!

>cracked

I'm glad your site is failing
Tell Dan o Brian he's a cuck

>Muh gay marriage
>Muh abortions

Trump doesn't care about those issues christcuck

You lost the popular vote and still lost the election. Not only did you lose the presidency, you lost the senate. Not only did you lose both elections, but you also lost the supreme court because Trump will appoint a conservative textualist.

Here is the best part, all your friends will abandon you. Women go for the status quo and are fickle. Niggers were never on your side. Mexicans will start to side with conservatives as their values align.

Your party is going to turn on itself, and it's going to be great.

CTR is back I see.

>more americans support X

According to what? ((Polls))? Just like how Hillary had a 95% chance, right?

LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!
We missed you shills.
You should have been here last night, the victory was epic.

SAY IT WITH ME POL

PRESIDENT ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; DONALD J TRUMP!

>nothing will change goys!
>quotes now discredited polls regarding gay sex and gun control

oy vey, so stupid

why are you reading that trash?

now even Obama's approval ratings are in doubt

>IF TRUMP IS PRESIDENT IT WILL BE THE APOCALISP WAAH EVERYTHING WILL GO TO SHIT
>GUYS TRUMP BEING PRESIDENT CHANGES NOTHING HES USELESS WAAH
also
>reading Cracked
>ever

Gay marriage is retarded and this is coming from a bisexual.
If you bonk men then you don't respect gods teachings so you obviously don't believe in Christianity.
So why get mad about not being able to have a holy union with another male if you're not a Christian anyway?

Fags

But he's not even president yet.

I want Trump and Viktor Orbán to finally put an end to Soros, as Putin has. This kike has got to be stopped! He's funding the riots going on in cities nationwide.

rt.com/politics/323919-soros-foundation-recognized-as-undesirable/

>They saw the Civil Rights Movement bloom in the 1960s, only to run smack into the Reagan years.

The fuck does this mean? How did Reagan hinder black people in any way?

Nerd virgins back for another round i see.

Yeah, I knew from the moment I read that that dumb ass liberal children would be quoting it as truth.

Please tell us more about information obtained in significantly less honest, less accurate polls than the ones that just got BTFO'd by a Trump Victory.

He was never against gay marriage

Marriage is a piece of paper the government gives you.

you mean just like the last 4 presidents changed nothing?
gotcha

>travesty of an election
>changes nothing

How is it a travesty if it changed nothing? Riddle me that, Bantam.

>Clinton won the popular vote
No.

He was at a federal level.

Hey.

Election's over.

Give it up. :)

Marriage predates the government.

>clinton won the popular vote.

user... I..i.. have some news.

Trumps exit polls nationwide aggregate...
Were almost 59% hilly bean had around 36%

Someone lied to you. Check the stopthesteal site.

Kys faggot.

>cucked.com

David Wong sucks dick so who gives a fuck.

Do the world a favor and down a cup of lighter fluid. That will solve all your problems.

>Clinton won the popular vote

BY 200,000 VOTES. Shut up already. You fucks were saying thank god for the electoral college two fucking days ago because she wasn't going to get 50% of the vote.

Now you're all fucking whining she won a "majority", which is such bullshit. I thought you cucks were supposed to be the college educated elites, but you don't even fucking know what a plurality is.

>I thought you cucks were supposed to be the college educated elites
I mean, the whole board voted for Trump.

>Expect us.

How many? I need to know if I can get away with shooting beanbags at you and laughing or if I need to break out the hi-cap mags for the AR.

True, but other things on that list, gun control, environment regs, immigration, and the ACA will all be fucked with now.

Plus he's going to get to make supreme court nominations.

This election could well set back many parts of the left's goals back 50 to 100 years.

(((more support)))

We can in all honesty say any poll anyone promotes is actual BS until the votes are counted

He campaigned on them numerous times, you libertarian faggot.

Fuck Drumpf

They're the same people that voted to not get rid of the EC when the republicans presented it in the senate. Brought it upon yourselves. Stop flooding our boards with trying to get some kind of empathetic response out of us because we don't give a fuck. You came on here, stirred shit up for MONTHS, and you fucking lost, take it like a dried up street whore

War on drugs. Mass incarceration.

He was just saying that shit to get the evangelicuck votes.

>Fighting crime is racist

>More Americans support strict gun control

Now that is just a blatant lie. Look up the reuters polls.

>Trump is a cool guy, like me! He'd love my deviantart page.

War on drugs, cutting social safety nets and entitlement programs, cutting investments in public health institutions all lead to the mass incarceration of black people and the infamous school to prison pipeline. Also iran contra.

OP blatantly misrepresented David Wong's points, btw.

>More Americans support background checks on guns (no data presented of other forms of gun control)
>More Americans support some form of universal health care (no data presented on ACA approval)
>More Americans think global warming is happening (no data presented on support for various measures)
>More Americans have a favorable view of immigrants (no data presented on immigration policies)

OP is a typical progressive, distorting reality so they can have a pretense for genocide. It's weird how open they've gotten about it.

>cucked.com

What happened to seanbaby, why doesn't he post articles or comics on Cracked anymore?

How do any of those things make them act like niggers?

>oppressed

lol fuck off
unlike what the liberal media tries to spin this as, this election wasn't about social issues, it was a vote against the cucked establishment and to deny the failed fiscal policies of Obama to erode the economy further and put the US further in debt

also kicking illegals out for breaking the law, wanting a secure border, and not wanting to accept muslims from terrorist-controlled nations unless extreme vetting is done should be bipartisan stances that everyone can get behind - unfortunatey liberals are irrational and think everything is some form of bigotry and racism

you pushed too hard with your unjust vilification of white people and males, trying to tell them how to think, and this is the result

Hey, Wong, is that really you?

Where's JDATE 3?

>Trump will not change any of this. Meanwhile me and my liberal friends will continue to fight your bigoted regime on behalf of the oppressed. Expect us.
lol you lost faggot, accept it and fuck off

Good thing America (and hopefully the rest of the world) will be a nuclear wasteland in four years.
It's better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven.

You know a conservative Supreme Court can shut down all of those things, right? And it's going to be 5-4 again come January.

I don't understand. Isn't marriage just a merging of assets? Can't they just have that as an option to anyone and call it something else? Like a civil union or something. Boom. No gay marriage, but fans get all those perks of marriage.

Fuck off Cracked, everything about your website including the staff and the people who regularly visit and comment on it has been cucked for fucking ages. Shut down and fuck off and die somewhere quietly and with some fucking dignity, please.

>Quoting a shitty meme from years ago

Yep, checks out.

>More Americans support gay marriage

Meaningless. The supreme court decided that gay marriage is a constitutional right. This right can be further refined, but it can't be taken away.

This fight has been won by liberals.

>More Americans support abortions

Again, the supreme court.

The supreme court, which decided that the second amendment entailed private gun ownership, is going to be loaded by an entirely republican government. Any refinement will be done by a conservative supreme court - for at least four years, any state gun law could be struck down, potentially, as it was in 2008.

>More Americans support Obamacare

The republicans will axe it, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop them.

>More Americans support environmental regulations

My state - WA - just voted against the first carbon tax.

>More Americans support open immigration policy

Anti-immigration bills were, and they shall be again.

Good luck supporting the other policies when your country isn't yours anymore.

I'm sure all those Mexican and Muslim immigrants share the same values.

>Gay marriage is retarded and this is coming from a bisexual.

This bisexual agrees also.

Trump's pro gay marriage though lmao

Guessing you won't mention you did this thread in your next article?

>How can he keep winning when 100 percent of the comedians and smart commentators have nothing but derision for him?

If your political anchor is funnymen that's what you fucking deserve.

Clinton policies, but not Trump's.

>The Party of Reagan is not the Party of Trump

Liberals do not understand the conversations moderates and conservatives are having. You honestly blame conservatives for your own fucking policies.

If that were true he wouldn't have picked Pence as VP.

>expect us

>Expect us

The fucking cringe, holy shit Wang.

most Americans support gun rights, actually, when some nigger at CNN isn't lying in the question
most Americans aren't happy about their healthcare getting 50% more expensive either

>More Americans support gay marriage
>More Americans support abortions
>More Americans support environmental regulations
where did they get this shit from, the same polls that said Hillary would win by 10 points? I know I've read statistics that say that obamacare is unpopular and a majority of people think the amount of immigrants that are taken in is excessive.

They only support stricter background checks.

If you expand it to just gun control in general, more Americans are against gun control than for it.

Marriage is a legal contract you idiot, it's how you declare somebody your next of kin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_and_responsibilities_of_marriages_in_the_United_States#Rights_and_benefits

oh, and Americans who actually have to deal with immigrants are not open borders
nobody in Arizona cares what a bunch of cucks in New York have to say about their border policy, nor do the feds have any right to interfere

youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU

Hashtagging on the chans is kinda like greentexting on sperglord platforms huh?

Thats exactly why he picked him. Theres a lot of conservatives that bit the bullet because of pence. Christie would have been such a god awful choice.

>those articles on the right

doesnt even fucking seem real

>Expect us

cringe. This whole post is reddit
you really need to go back

If Trump changes nothing, why are you going into full damage control?

Get fucked Wong

>desu I am okay with everything listed except gun control and maybe open boarders
>Democrats will never learn that anti gun bullshit costs them elections

That's not what your linked article says.

gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx

> 58% favor replacing the ACA with federally funded healthcare system
> About half would also be OK with keeping the ACA as is
> Separate question shows that just over half would favor repealing the ACA

I hope you realize that as a gay person I think you're an obnoxious dipshit.

>All this salt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>most americans support gun control

LOL

Keep grasping at those straws, Wong. It won't bring you readers

>t. Cletus

brexit was preparing for hillary.

southpark confirmed.

>Meanwhile me and my liberal friends will continue to fight your bigoted regime on behalf of the oppressed. Expect us.

In other words, be ready for a stream of whiny impotent rage from a handful of whiny college kids. It'll be just like when Bush was president, except America will be great again. Got it.

Oh, God, thank you, though, seriously. This election has been even better than I could have imagined.