wiki3.jp/devilscandy/page/7
amazon.com/Rising-Stars-Manga-Book-1/dp/1591822246/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today's episode theme song is

youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

I can't believe this was foreshadowed.

he has a weird ass skull
unless he's wearing a skull mask over his real skull

He has a real skull in his first appearance. The simplistic mask look is just a style thing.

Did anyone read this? I'm a dumbass so my eyes glaze over anything longer than a paragraph.

So twitter is too much for you now?

My condolences.

>PANDORA SMILE STATUS
>PROTECTED

That's pretty rad.

great
but when do we get more of the Scarlet Crown waifu squad?

I'm more partial to the gorgon.

HHHHHHNG

Those tittyyyyys! And Rem is really into open-toe stockings...

That boner better be for everything in the page.

Actually, _ yes_ even if Pandora-Gorgon really hits all the good spots.

Pandora's excitement is so cute.

I hope skeleton ninja-sensei actually gets to do something cool rather than a funny anticlimax.

>I hope skeleton ninja-sensei actually gets to do something cool rather than a funny anticlimax.

He does seem likely to revert to type, but I think he's already saved the day by stopping Pia from splitting Pandora's melon

Would be disappointing if we find out he's not actually Devilizer and just some fan that copied his moves.

You know, I never stopped to think about it, but how does a skeleton smokes? They don't have lungs.

...THAT is where you start questioning the logic?

A WIZARD DID IT.

>You know, I never stopped to think about it, but how does a skeleton move? They don't have muscles.

He just holds the lit cig in his teeth.

*melons
Fixed.

Well goddamn.

Yo holy shit why did no one tell me there was a crazy pseudo toku comic where one of the characters is actually just a spooky Amazon

Kamen Akumaizer?

Huh, so it's Kazu's nickname for him. He called it!

found a jap wiki with a bunch of character art

wiki3.jp/devilscandy/page/7

Maybe you guys were right and this does belong to /a

Seaweed girl is cute. Hope she gets a spotlight at some point.

Even then, Yahgie gets the chicks.

So anyone got a link to the tokyopop contest Beta version?

Nah, but it goes for cheap on Amazon. amazon.com/Rising-Stars-Manga-Book-1/dp/1591822246/

Added to the wishlist. Good to hear it's still around because Rem only recently found the original pages, having thought she threw them out.

Rem really now how to create cute girls, damn.

I hope some return again but we already had a whole chapter about two side characters.

God, I can't wait for him to choke slam that bitch into the pavement.

At least it ended happily for them!

>a style genuinely inspired by manga to the point where it looks like manga itself

pretty fucking rad and rare
radre

Never realised that Marina was hugging Clarence instead of Yahgie. Or maybe he got in the way. Doesn't seem like he's participating or struggling a lot though.

pretty hyped for skelly senpai

I like to think that Bebe's gay and Bibi's straight.

The black haired one is called Pushmi. No idea what's the fish's sex is, but his/her nickname is Maddy, so it could be.

Pushmi are Bebe and Bibi's second name.

Oh, my bad, then.

Bibi is thirsty

one of the cutest spider girls i've seen so far

Rem has weaponized cute

I’d kill a man to be able to draw this well.

...but you wouldn't put in the work required.

It's a lot easier to spend 5 minutes killing someone than it is to spend thousands of hours over the course of a decade practicing.

I was obviously hyperbolizing. I study daily, I know it’s just gonna take a long time.

all with a pen and marker too.
fuck he's talented

Good shit.

>he

I thought this artist was a girl...

I’m 900% sure she does an underdrawing as well.

Pretty sure she is.
She does, but with basically no details. SSome rough were posted along with her inktober pieces i think.

Think in ink, as they say...

That's so fucking hard, but i guess there is no way around it if you don't want your stuff to look still as shit. I really need to step up my game.

Her comics have a scribbly layout page but her actual drawing are like said.

Rem has drawn actual manga, published in Japanese mags and everything.

Oh shit, do you have a name?

I'm waiting for Hitomi

Folie à Deux. It's a 60 page oneshot.

Pretty sure the love potion overrides everything else. Like, I don't think that page is evidence that Yahgie is gay or anything.

How often are cyclopses depicted with two eyebrows instead of one? I feel like eyebrows can be independent of eye count since they're not really important to the mechanics of the eye like the surrounding facial muscle group and are just superficial dressing.

>and are just superficial dressing.
they prevent water from running down into the eye. Having no eyebrows and even light rain is awful
t. someone who had one eyebrow shaved as a prank

>Still no art of her 'bedtime reading'