Why do most Marvel girls seem so shit? I admit some are hot like Black Cat and Rogue...

Why do most Marvel girls seem so shit? I admit some are hot like Black Cat and Rogue, but most of them seem shit in comparison to DC girls and I say this as primarily a Marvel fan

What do you mean by shit? Shit character wise or appearance? Like Jean is a garbage character, but there's no denying she's pretty hot, especially in her 90s outfit.

Carol outshines them so they look bad by comparison.

>that look
pleb

All Big 2 females look like carbon copies of each other with the only difference being the costume and hair color. They’re all equally, but boringly, hot.

Why not a compromise?

X-women run the world.

Because they are a reflection of everything Marvel is trying to push. Similarly how their men used to be a reflection of the extreme violence they used to push a few years ago.

How can normal women even compete?

Great Marvel girls: Rogue, Mary Jane, Kitty Pryde, Emma Frost, Storm, She-Hulk, Black Cat, Songbird, Domino, Black Widow
Great DC girls: Wonder Woman, Lois Lane, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Zatanna, Power Girl, Mera, Black Canary, Livewire, Raven, Starfire, Death, Supergirl, Cassandra Cain, Barbara Gordon, Stephanie Brown

Marvel: 10
DC: 17

And that's just off the top of my head and I'm a diehard Marvel guy.

>Who is Sue storm, dazzler, psylocke, firestar, valkyrie, silver sable, elektra, jessica jones, Jessica Drew etc etc
Mate you aren't even trying.

Most the X-Girls are great. Jean is just shit because she was a golden age character back when nobody put any effort into making interesting females and they just served as a love interest for better male characters.

Once Claremont came along he started making good female characters and even made Jean good before killing her. Then other writers came along and made her shit again by retconning everything he did.

Because about half of them were originally written by Stan Lee and he can't write women for shit, it all trickled down from there.

Some of those are a stretch but
>Domino
>Black Widow
Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

>Sue storm
Meh
>dazzler
She's okay, I guess.
>psylocke
Okay, I definitely forgot one. +1
>firestar
I like Firestar but I'd say she's kinda middle of the road for me.
>valkyrie
Eh, she's cool but forgettable.
>silver sable
Silver Sable's cool but she's not up there imo.
>elektra
Fuck. Obvious one. +1
>jessica jones
Another great character. +1
>Jessice Drew
I mostly know her for dat ass. She's not too interesting character-wise from what I've read.

So that brings the Marvel count to 13.

I keep asking that but never get a proper answer from X-fags: how are Storm or Rogue good characters? Their characterization is puddle deep.

Storm and Rogue have gone through more character development than anyone. Have you even read any X-Men comics before and is all you know about them from movies?

>he doesn’t like Spitfire
>he doesn’t like X-23
>he doesn’t like Silk
>he doesn’t like Magik
>he doesn’t like Mercury
>he doesn’t like Mantis
>he doesn’t like Phyla and Moondragon
>He doesn’t like Karla Soften
>he doesn’t like Mania
>he doesn’t like Scorn
>he doesn’t like Liz Allen
>he doesn’t like Rescue
>he doesn’t like Shulkie
>he doesn’t like Shelectro
>he doesn’t like The Black Queen
>he doesn’t like Morgan Le Fay
>he doesn’t like Thundra
>he doesn’t like Dr Spectrum

Venom is best waifu

I have read some X-Men comics, yes. All I got from Storm was stern no-nonsense stick in the mud, and Rogue is various takes on "I'm a hot girl who can't have sex".

Storm is very maternal and even acts as a commander of the X-Men in many instances.

Rogue has really come into her own as a character recently but even in her early days her powers allowed for really interesting dynamics and changes because she not only stole powers from her victims but she got their memories too.

Huntress, Donna Troy, hawk girl, ravanger, lady shiva, talia, iris west, killer frost, and of course you can’t forget Felicity Smoke

>Jean Grey
>Golden age character

lolwut?

Jean Grey is the reason why I only fuck redheads.

Be carful, keep that up and you’ll be gay before too long. It happened to Bobby

Stark is that you?

Ugly cheap-ass model aside, Capcom already did. Shame they had to bring back that awful helmet for her special.

Nope

Team moms are boring ass characters, they're the default role for female characters on a team.

fuck off guy the headgear was cool

I kind of agree with you, user but can't put it into words why. Marvel has plenty of hot girls that appeal directly to my fetishes (though way less if you disallow X-Women) but somehow DC has always managed to have more sexual energy. Maybe it's Grant Morrison's weird rapey villains from Final Crisis or artists being much more explicit with fanservice, but anyway with DC it's always easier to imagine the characters fucking somehow

Nah, everybody knows Stark is the redheads guy. You're not fooling me bucko.

>Jessica Jones
>Another great character
Bendis pls