Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
youtube.com/watch?v=PLWYnTFz9PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bernstein

fucking beautiful user j2jp72Mv

saved up on my photo-data-communication-reservation-computational-tech.

I swear I'm not a robot

reploid detected

please if you haven't seen the fall of Colbert and Cenk then you are not permitted by Trudeau to view this thread

You just walked into the wrong universe, motherfucker

Wait I saw this earlier and it was BernSTAIN...

holy fuck, I know user gives no shits, but I made this infographic to call out Feynman on /sci/ for being an genius

We have left the burranstyne multiverse

You know what's fucking weird.
After Donald won, I remembered being a kid and reading the Berenstain Bears and being kind of repulsed because stains (grass stains, mud, ect) were bad things.

Before I could have swore it was Berenstein, but now I swear it has always been Berenstain.

Convergence complete, I expect Mandela echos are going to fade over time. Still will take fucking forever for Turrent to reconcile.

>it's all ok, we can stop crying
>Hillary won in the other universe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

speaking of which

-if youve been getting headaches heavly its your brain removing now false information and tendentious is a side affect of being senstive enough to the world around you, devjavu is multiple timelines hiting the same experance at the same time and dreams are mearly glimpses into those other experearnces
-im from the other timeline and CERN did a test that changed what timeline we where on, it happened 2015 September 23-24th, the anime show actualy explained the ideas pretty well, and it kinda proves my personal theorys that everything exists, and we could also be dead, unrealated pic do the research
steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
- also check the world map we dont have a north pole ice sheet anymore and panama canel goes north to south instead of east to west
-CERN tested time travel based of jhon titors time travling experiance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
where not the only people to be translplanted but where the largest tranplantation of people becuase of how new time travel technology also stephen hawking said black holes are a gateway to another universe look at how much light has changed or other scienctifc ideas have changed
- i finally found out why me and my many coworkers where having heavy headaches for three weeks straight in the month of November. originally in my timeline thanksgiving was on the THIRD Thursday of November and after that time had passed my headaches which i stated was a means to wash away false memory's had slowed after thanksgiving and is subsiding now for everyone,.
Cern time travel= successful

not the only thing that changed paco

What the fuck is a Froot Loop

its a cereal company

Fuck, is that why my head was killing me on Tuesday night while you burgers were voting?

>CP violation

Nice tabs

Why would Muhammad Ali die in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PLWYnTFz9PE

brain hemorrhage due to getting a concussion

Bernstein... yeah...

>berenstain
>bere
>re
>e
I swear that e wasnt always there.