ITT: Overrated Sup Forums stuff

Rugrats was mediocre at best

I don't like practically all of 90s Nick, honestly.

OG Powerpuff Girls.

CatDog. Besides the occasional funny slapstick moment and good voice acting, every character is too obnoxious to really get much enjoyment out of me, plus most of the show apart from the slapstick is super boring.

How is CatDog overrated? 90% of the time I hear about it, it's someone shitting on the show and saying it's one of the few Nick shows they have no nostalgia for.

Hey Arnold was bland, boring and the kids were unrealistically mature which only added to the aforementioned points

Any cape comic from any era that's not altsy like Image or Vertigo's.

Capes are so fucking boring, unless it's movies. inb4 bait, I'm dead serious.

You know it's true

Adventure time

Samurai Jack was dull as fuck, Aku and the Scottman were the only good characters

Ed+Edd+Eddy hasn't made me laugh ONCE. I watched all episodes as a kid. It's a world record of boring flat mediocrity.

I watched it. I didn't think it was super funny or anything, but it was ok as a timewaster.

Leave

Natasha was pure boner fuel tho

Arnold acted more like a kid during the first season, then somehow he turned into a freaking shrink or guru that everyone seeked for guidance.

I cannot remember a single Woody Woodpecker cartoon other than the bullfighting one.

He isn't wrong.

Rocko's ML was the only show that I actually can watch now and it held up to how I felt about it at the time.
It is so loaded with adult jokes that weren't R&S obvious. In retrospect it was a teen show.

Same

Almost same, as a kid eeNe made me laugh a lot, but these days I realize I was just a dumb kid liking dumb kid humor like BUTTERED TOAST and THATS MY HORSE, which is fine, but not really funny as an adult

I believe Thick Outlines are old

I hated it even as a kid. Its popularity was cancerous
Rocko, ren and stimpy, and spongebob are animated kino. Most of the good stuff came out in the 00s desu

Explain yourself

I hated it desu
Are you a child?
Humorless faggot
I hate it because its legacy created TTG

Hey arnold is overhyped.

You sound like the child here. Only young fags who never experienced the 90s obsess over shit 00s shows

Only a faggot with no taste hates smaurai jack. What do you consider a good cartoon?

Samurai Jack was marketed as a more serious than most Western action show, with influences from various Japanese media be it samurai films that you probably never heard of since young fag, and anime.

The result was something all style and no substance, not moody and convincingly dark like say Batman TAS, and somehow with far less dynamic and far more boring action sequences than even shit anime like DBZ

The other user nailed it by saying it was dull, it was very.....I don't know how anyone could be impressed with it unless it was their first glimpse of what an action show could be

You all niggas postin' in a bait thread.

Kim Possible is a shitty show that is only remembered because of waifufags.
Thank you.

so this is your brain on reddit spacing

So you admit I'm right. It's ok, we all like bad shows as kids. For me it was Street Sharks.

You could photoshop the milk and the rubber bottle tip onto an anime titty and I wouldn't tell the different

I thought it was fucking annoying tbqh. I couldn't even finish another episode.

I don't get why this one is so hyped by millenial faggots as if it's the greatest fucking cartoon ever created. It's fine but not a masterpiece.

I've never gotten why people are so crazy into Ed, Edd and Eddy. It's not terribly, but its not good either, its just bland.

I swear, I started to think I was the only one!

Agreed.

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm not too excited for it.

Samurai Jack is great, and the first three episodes of the fifth season were some of the best I've ever seen. Too bad they fucked up with the rest of that season.

Don't care.

Some of the designs are cool, but the show was stupid as hell. Absolutely agreed.

Is this show even "overrated"? I don't hear anyone talking about it, be it in a good or a bad way. I watched two episodes and I was like "whatever".

Didn't care too much about it, but it didn't seem too bad.

AT was great until the end of S3. Then they fucked it up pretty hard.

Season 1-3 of SpongeBob is the only cartoon I watched a child that I still equally enjoy watching as an adult.

Where I live, I see a lot of 90s kid nostalgiafags saying how much they loved this show. Its really not that good at all. Its a pandering mess

where the fuck do you live

I can't imagine how it feels to have taste this awful.

You loved it. You cried like a bitch. And now you have to put up a macho front to avoid embarrassment on a site where everyone is anonymous.
Imagine being this insecure.

That's because all of the post movie episodes drag it down

take it back

Even my dad, who hates anything kiddy and is the definition of no fun allowed, used to genuinely laugh at seasons 1-3 Spongebob back in the day.

>the kids were unrealistically mature

How? Harold's 13 and I jerked off daily at that age.

I don't think these are overrated but I never enjoyed them as a child because I didn't like shows about everyday kids doing everyday things. I liked to watch cartoons for things I couldn't get in the real world and thought those types of cartoons were boring. Also I generally preferred things with animals over humans.