It may not be the end of SGR but it's clearly the end of something, and it deserves a thread on Sup Forums

It may not be the end of SGR but it's clearly the end of something, and it deserves a thread on Sup Forums.

Thoughts? Where do you think Allison will take it from here? Is that look between Mildred and Jack a foreshadowing? Is it awkward for Esther and Erin to be in the same room with Eustace? Is it weird to have been reading the same webcomic for 15+ years? Does Shelley really deserve to be at the center of the final panel?

It's been a long road friends, and wherever it may lead from here, this chapter has closed.

>Mildred looking at Jack in the last pannel
HNNNG

what the hell is that thing in the 1st panel beside shelley and underneath mildred's arm

on another note, i'm glad allison didn't end it like this. even for a supposed "final" chapter, things were still snowballing too much for really anyone to tie the whole sgr universe up properly. hope something comes out of that tetris theory people were posting about too, even if it could just be wishful thinking

It feels like there's a missing "reel missing" panel between the last few comics and this.

>Where do you think Allison will take it from here?
Linton drafted into the Robotonia Civil War, I'd bet.

>Is that look between Mildred and Jack a foreshadowing?
Maybe Jack sent her a nice innocent dickpic in panel 1?

>Is it awkward for Esther and Erin to be in the same room with Eustace?
I assume so. Esther seems barely recognizable. Clearly Giant Days sent her spiraling into some kind of plastic surgery addiction.

>Is it weird to have been reading the same webcomic for 15+ years?

Yes. Most of them go into permanent hiatus/author disappearance mode far, far sooner than that.

>Does Shelley really deserve to be at the center of the final panel?

I suppose so, because she's Allison forever waifu, but I can't say I'm happy about it.

It's pretty clear there's going to be an Esther, Eustace, Erin reunion in the next arc. Long overdue frankly.

Charlotte's big sister is looking at Esther too, and doesn't seem especially pleased to see her.

Yeah there's some puzzling shit in this panel, what is that weird thing slipping a babel fish into Shelley's ass, and why is Hugo drinking out of a human head?

Also this
>sara looking at esther
Might allude to their falling out and Sara shacking up with Eustace with Giant Days explained. Good I hope Esther gets another hiding, she still deserves it

>mildred looking at jack
PLEASE

>linton standing next to claire, but perhaps looking mournfully at lottie?
Endgamefag should be here by now tbqh

>Sonny and Claire making eye contact
Probably my imagination but worth a wat

Also where the fuck did the baby go. Those arent your presents Shelley you slut

>Also where the fuck did the baby go. Those arent your presents Shelley you slut
For those kinds of mother, the baby is just another appendice, a way to put theirselves in the center of the attention. So wether it's here or not, who cares?
>Probably my imagination but worth a wat
Eh, would be cute. Nice people deserve to be together.

The fuck is the baby going to do? Open it's presents and thank everyone? She's probably tuckered out and resting in her crib.

The baby will understand presents user.

First off, the baby's between Shelly and Tim, you can see the legs in the magenta onesie.

Secondly, any kid that isn't old enough to walk and talk on its own yet might as well be another appendage. It's like throwing a birthday party for a dog.

>>It's pretty clear there's going to be an Esther, Eustace, Erin reunion in the next arc. Long overdue frankly.
Nah, I can't see Esther getting involved in the main comic as long as GD is still running

the baby is in a little seat between Shelley and Tim, you can see her legs

also
>puts Esther, Sarah, Eustace, and Erin in the same room
>doesn't even address it
there better be a goddamn Giant Days special or SOMETHING

what the fuck that's so scary it's 6 in the morning i didn't get any sleep that's really freaking me out

>Those arent your presents Shelley you slut

Isn't this a stupidly late baby shower? They kind of are for her.

>what is that weird thing slipping a babel fish into Shelley's ass, and why is Hugo drinking out of a human head?
This

>why is Hugo drinking out of a human head?

I think that is a head shaped novelty mug.

>why is Hugo drinking out of a human head?

That's whats called a Toby Jug. Its one of those English things which generally belong to eccentrics now..

So, a gift from Amy then.

Didn't Allison say that he was intending for this to be the end, but it got "un-cancelled" after his plans for next year changed?

Literally a head shaped Mug Sonny is showing off to Hugo, likely meant to be some celebrity’s head. That’s a kid taking a cookie off a table, with some sort of mask or similar laying on it.

Mildred is looking at poorly disguised The Boy you fools.

And that thing on the counter is the top of the cookie jar.

She'll look at whatever we want and she'll like it!

Pfft, amateur.

who cares

Edgy.

All of us, clearly.

It's fucking weird though because the party is not just filled with randos, it's literally all characters from SGR/BM/Bobbins continuity so who the fuck is that random creepy looking kid out of nowhere?

I've seen him before, I just can't place it. He's not Jacko's kid is he?