Military service under Trump

So now that Donald is going to make America great again, I think it is a perfect time for military service.

The military is going to be purged of liberals. Our military is going to grow stronger. Rules of engagement ade going to be saved. There is going to be no ear with Russia.

So many great things happening.

If you are going to join the military, what branch do you want to go in? What job do you want?

> ARMY:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRsxBVMwFoU

> NAVY:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg2D0m02ZY8

> AIRFORCE:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rj9-fmxbUg

> MARINES:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmO-Jeb_fTU

I cannot wait to be able to look my grandchildren in the eye and tell them, yes I served under Trump. I fought in the great war of Europe. I helped destroy the EU. I helped make America great again.

Time to serve Emperor Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/asvab/asvab-and-air-force-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ima go airforce PJ

Sorry man, I've lost too many organs from stab wounds, I'm basically hollow at this point.

They reject people for having broken bones, so nooope.

If you're going to be a military strong man under Trump is the time to do it.

You better not be a fucking neckbeard LARPing

Niggahh, I am joining the National Guard! Defend my nation while in my nation.

PJs don't fucking do anything. Go army or marines you faggot.

No, you're not.

You're going to defend Denny's once a month with a bunch of fat pieces of shit who picked up E5 sergeant at 30. But, you're not going to hate your life as you would regular Army

I leave into the Navy next year February. I'm excited to get in just as soon as he takes office. Does anyone know if there is any plans or talk about raising military pay? I'm not doing it for the money but it's just a bonus.

Learn to swim faggot and believe me that is the hardest thing to do. It's great if you pass good luck.

I'm 26, in decent shape but have developed a career as a python dev making ~140k/yr. I don't have a degree, and I want one. I'm also willing to serve under Trump, particularly if we get to invade the gulf states. Which branch would be suitable for me?

I seriously doubt that you're going to get any kind of payraise whatsoever, the only way you're going to make any more money is by going nuclear. Submariners rank up crazy fast and get fat as fuck sign on bonuses. Con: you will try to kill yourself

ROTC, if you enlist with a college degree, you are going to get fucking destroyed . You have to go officer, don't be a retard

Nore more than I hate my life as a grocery cleric (pun intended).
At least I can buy massive amout of Publix stock and learn about radios, and finally get my ham license.

I was going to go nuke and qualified but i heard from inside friends it's stressful and there have been suicides caused by stress. I signed up for SECF (Submarine Electronic Computer Field).

I was thinking of just joining the police force after finishing college.
I know it ain't the military, but being a police officer isn't too bad right?

Considering Army, Navy, Air Force or the Marines as an officer. Been having trouble finding work with my degree ("information security", but still) so I thought I'd give the military chance.

Even if I don't get an officer role related to my field, are there still other decent ones?

The Army is developing their new Cyber-Corps now. 17 series MOS. Try to join as a 17A (Cyber Officer)

They will give you a shitload of love for even considering it. If you wanna go intelligence go Navy.

Yes more than you hate your life, in the real life Army you never stop being in the Army. You don't go to the Army for a couple weeks out of the year then go back to your mom's house to play Xbox.

You live in a barracks built in 1944 that smells like shit because the plumbing is fucked and your shower only works on Tuesdays. Oh and by the way everybody is an alcoholic who likes to punch things, walls, new privates, etc.

Your boss (Sgt. Major) can come to your house anytime he damn well pleases when you just want to sit in your undies and play COD and tell you that you're a fuck up and you need to clean instead

The Army never stops. The National Guard is what everybody imagines being in the Army is going to really be like.

Prior enlisted AF here. Going to try and commission after I graduate. Just in time baby.

USAF here. 2A571B. If you're not maintenence, fuck off.

Currently in Army Reserves. Hoping to see some action. Right now it's just a waste of time two days a month.

I think being a cop in the US is more dangerous than being a soldier.

Atleast as a soldier you are expecting to get shot at.

Get out of here Josh

we don't need more welfare queens

Vet here. For those of you thinking about joining, heres my take on the different branches.

>Marines
Do this if you want the warrior shit. Be prepared for zero women and going to total shit holes all the time, even in peace time. Not worth unless there is a war

>Air Force
Do this if you are nerd and want to make bank when you get out. You might travel a bit, and they might be nice places. Good QoL too. They really take care of their guys.

>Navy
Do this if you want to join the Adventure Club for Boys. The tech training is okay, but you do the Navy thing for the travel and comradre.

>Army
Are you boring? Do this. If you just want to dig in someplace comfy, join the Army. This is where you go when you just want to hide from the world.

I'm leaving in December for the air force. Booked 3d1x2 cyber transport systems

Starting Marine OCS January 7th. 3 months no contact means I won't event see his glorious inauguration.

Like I said, if you just want the money.
Nuke, nuke, and nuke. Besides, it's just the Navy, nobody gives a flying fuck about standards there, the impression that most civilians have of the military is that all branches are like being in the Marine Corps where everybody has a stick up there ass for no good reason, when in reality the Air Force and Navy are basically a desk job and the Army is a stand around and do nothing all day and then get fucked with by command kind of job.

If you're really good at something and are already fairly qualified in a field, don't bother joining the military honestly. Most people who go into the military when they actually have their life somewhat together get out 4 years later and realize that they only thing they did was waste 4 years of their life.

The overwhelming theme of the military is that you do literally nothing. That's it, nothing. Unless you go to Afghanistan, which you wont, because it's not 2010, you're going to sit on your ass playing Clash of Clans or some shit while pretending to work. It melts your brain.

Yeah go be big business pawns make them more money. While they do there best to cut your pay.

Being at work 24/7 in a super shit job at the worlds worst Walmart, with implied shit managers and nigger coworkers, sounds like a fitting analogy.
Do you speak from experience ?

Glad I will become a weekend warrior then, keksly.

Can I enlist in the US Army and get citizenship?

>Action
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
faggot don't kid yourself, you're not going anywhere for a loooong time
t. line infantryman who didn't go anywhere ever

MOS?

>watch video
>women and niggers

>filthy leg

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY I GIT 2 B AN MARIN PLS!!!!!1

>do this if you are a nerd

1v1 me irl on the flightline fgt

You get liberty at OCS. You'll likely see it late, but you'll be able to see it if you try.

After 22 years in the military, through Clinton and Obama and many deployments, Trump could do no worse than what those two did to eviscerate the military.

4 u

Can you speak fluent Spanish and no English? If so, you absolutely can.

But seriously, if you know "yes" "no" "moving" and "Drill Sergeant" then you're already halfway to being a real life US Soldier, citizenship 100% guaranteed. I'm not in any way exaggerating, we had one Laotian kid in basic who pretended to not know how to speak English for the first 3 or 4 weeks

The niggers are all Puerto Ricans, your coworkers all live with you and never go away, they will also steal from you or fuck you over for TEH EPIC LULZ.

Oh, and I forgot to mention actual 24 hour shifts where you sit at a desk in the barracks and wait for death for 24 mindfuckingly boring hours without sleep while everybody else parties and you have to clean up the vomit. Ask your recruiter about CQ or Staff Duty.

Yes I was in the Army, like I said, you're not going to be doing super hooah shit and you're going to be a PFC for like 4 years instead of 6 months, but the National Guard is Army Lite in every way imaginable. It will be just the right amount of Army, just enough to enjoy and feel cool about, but not enough to crush your soul and shit you out every day for 4 years.

WE GOT CHARLIE BEHIND THE WIRE AND BEHIND SCHEDULE

But yeah you should be able to, go to the US Embassy and ask about it.

>Fighting for a country with a rapidly declining white population

I love Trump, but not enough to fight for over 100 million non-whites.

so if i choose a job like loadmaster (i dont know anything related to algebra - am i gonna fuck up the asvab?) will i still be able to enjoy the nice QoL and bennies of nice base life in the AF?

what are the chances of me getting 93 on the asvab so i can be guaranteed that position? i really want to fly around on a C-17 for my military career.

anyone advise please

i am 24 years of age - 6 years of hard labor doing armed security

the military might be rebuilding america's infrastructure so it might be a good time if you're thinking about it

I going to join the seals.

maybe, but you'd have to pass some exams. probably have to have college credits too, and you would be a cook or something that doesn't require a security clearance (aka most things)

i was a CE in the Navy.

I agree. I'm joining navy as a Christian Chaplain after I'm done with College. My dad was in the Navy, and he's been giving me advice about how to get in and stay since I said I wanted to do that. Maybe we'll serve together. Eh? 1 WE DRAINED THE SWAMP!

There is going to be a lag of like two years before it really is Trump's military. Obama purged a lot of good men and promoted a lot of weasels.

It's not like the military isn't already 50% Puerto Rican and Guam anyway. I shit you not, there were more Puerto Ricans than blacks in my unit, by a ratio of like 10:1. Literally the only job I saw a majority of blacks in was the cooks and supply clerks.

Bro, signing your name on the ASVAB will get you at least a 30/100, it's the most rudimentary fucking skills you can imagine, just study up on the most BASIC and I mean fucking BASIC english, math, and babby's first mechanics and you will score at least an 80 and get any job you want.

If you plan on flying you will need college, no questions asked.

nice try spetsnaz

I just graduated with an engineering degree. I'm currently in the best shape of my life and can blow away the fitness standards of the military. Strongly considering joining as well.

Will recruiters be willing to speak with me if I let them know beforehand that I plan on pursuing engineering but I'd like to sit down with them and talk about what my options in the military are if I decide I'm unhappy with my career and would rather serve in the military?

I really want to speak with a recruiter from each branch and learn as much as I can about what my military options are. I think I'm going to be bored as an engineer, I always thought I'd love to be a soldier.

I am military and yes now is the time to join. We were all very happy in my unit to see trump elected.

wait being a loadmaster requires being an officer or college?? I was told it didn't need any of that shit, just pilots

Not true, you can get clearance as a foreigner
, and what the hell is a CE, I don't speak Navy

no you idiot

No college necessary for load as it's enlisted aircrew

what did I just fucking say, I bet you're in the infantry, aren't you little guy

If you're just pushing boxes I don't honestly know desu, your recruiter may know more, but don't expect to get on a plane

Ranger medic for me

Let's MAGA bro

Just make sure to come in legally, Ivan.

What branch would accept someone who is legally blind on one eye?

No, you're not

none
just end it

State Guard

Only 4 months left to go on my Biochem degree and my shipdate is already set

Stop projecting friend

Is it possible to serve and get citizenship?

Tell me more. i always wanted to be a Keyboard warrior.

youre not doing it
post muscle and I will believe

Construction Electrician.

recruiters will talk to anyone with an engineering degree. just don't believe their lies.

Navy

No kidding, I held off my enlistment until I knew for certain Trump would win. Im enlisting Monday and seeking to become an Army Ranger.

Army 11B here.
Navy CE is H110, Construction Electrician

so how difficult is the asvab for that position? i am in security now, I thought security forces would be up my alley but when i heard that all they do is sit at the main gate taking IDs or sitting on the flightline - it's what i'm doing already in the civvy life

any advice? how long does it take from me going to the recruiters office and finally getting into basic training?

whats it like 11b?

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

always wondered if you guys get to bring your own (purchased) guns with you
or if it is mandatory that you must use what you're issued

Just shoot for an 80 on the ASVAB and you're good.

military.com/join-armed-forces/asvab/asvab-and-air-force-jobs.html

this tells you

I'm saying this from a place of ambivalent experience. Everything that you believe right now will change within that first 30 seconds of stepping of that bus. The fact that you're not doing pushups and shit posting instead is a brutal indicator

Coincidentally, I'm actually looking to go military (and would have been even if Clinton won). I graduated college recently and am planning on applying to OCS in the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Army is my first choice and I'm looking to do either intelligence, missile defense (air defense maybe? it might just be Army), or finance. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to infantry, artillery, etc. My ultimate goal is to try out for the Army Special Forces (that's why Army is my first choice). I really like the idea of becoming an expert in asymmetrical warfare and then working as an 'adviser' (and obviously fighting alongside) to rebel groups and help them take down governments. It also segues into a civilian career in intelligence really well.

US Army vet here. Unless you're over 22 or going in as an officer they won't let you pass ranger school.

Trust me.

Don't have any on my pc but I am skinny. Skinny but good at running and can hit a 310 on my PFT..

oh and btw the wait depends if the job is open

What unit?
>inb4 poolees bitch about opsec
It's shitty

>scored 94 on ASVAB
>open to every job
>like working on things
>go maintenance

they got me good

You're right. Absolutely right and I need to take my shit seriously. Thanks for the warning familia, I will do what I must

Hopefully by this time next year I'll be starting RASP

holy fuck the accuracy of that picture made me laugh to tears

Mech unit, but assigned to trucks.
Fuck working in the Bradley's.

It's alright, you get a different flavor of shit depending on the day's what and the why. Really from guys who went to other units it differs on the level of stupid shit they put you up to on normal days if you are not out in the field that week.

Overall, its alright depending on who you are with. Deployment was Ok.

Fuck the desert

Same poster as I was an all source intelligence analyst in the Army. Got out as a Sergeant. If you want to be a military intelligence officer start running NOW. Only way you can get that job is with a 300 PT score with an above average run. If you can run the two mile in under 11 minutes you should be good. I say this as someone who ran a consistent 10:20-40.

look man, just take the ASVAB and see what you are eligible for. don't get attached to the blurb in the brochure, because thats not always what you are doing. don't believe the recruiters sea stories. get the MOS catalogue from him and just pick top 3.

the military is like college in that you get out what you put in. what your job is, doesn't dictate as much of your day to day as you think.

This, fucking kek
>when your squad leader fails pushups for the 3rd time and nobody is surprised

better start training man seriously your world is gonna change
that shit isn't gonna last you

>want to apply for army
>6'1"
>250
>apparently too fat for it

Fuck you I didn't want to be part of the manlet squad anyways.

>bigger military
>more wars
>more death
>less money for country
>more money in pockets of jews

you can't script autism this delicious!

>310.

Yeah see, you're gonna need at least a 500

Have fun being a loyal dog, you cuck.

Jawohl. I'll make u guys proud

>tfw already finished my 8 year contract
>it was all under Obama
>went to afghanistan after AIT
>didn't do shit for the next 6 years

should I go back under prior enlistment or something? I don't even know how to go about it

IF YOU AIN'T CAV...

Fuck that's the shitty one