Mike Pence Is The Real Trump Card

He is the insurance policy against a Trump assassination.

Donald Trump is a moderate painted as an extremist. He believes in state rights on weed, gay marriage, and birth control.

Mike Pence would banish the gays, imprison the whores, remove the minorities and purge the degenerates with a calm collected smile on his face.

Let Donald Trump serve his eight years and you will experience a centrist dealmaker who can sometimes be mean and loud.

Give Mike "Purge the degenerates and spare no expense" Pence the presidency and he will begin the 10th Holy Crusade. And it will never have felt so comfy.

Your move leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIWs9YHKpYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's why many libtards on twitter have been calling for them both to be assassinated

who would be put in place then? Paul Ryan?

You're making me wish Mike Pence was the President.

For real. Brb killing trump

JEB
E
B

It's like New Vegas
Trump is Caesar and Pence is Lanius

Wtf I hate trump now

give me a break faggot.
Pence almost dumped trump over the pussy grabbing shit. We could have done better

This is like 15-D chess that big Don is playing

Reported to the JIDF.

>who would be put in place then? Paul Ryan?
Yeah, actually that is who it would be, speaker of the house.

Liberals would have to assassinate him too, and then the president pro tempore of the senate, another Republican, and then you start getting to cabinet members which will all be Republicans, too. It's game over for the next two years at least unless they can regain ground in midterm elections to have a Democrat speaker of the house.

Damn, we really have just a blanket rejection of liberalism in government right now. Maybe the Obama years will have been worth it.

The New America will be ready to elect Pence in 2024. We go from Trump the firebrand to the calm cool Pence who will cement America as a Godly Christian nation for at least the next 100 years.

He's actually the real president that will do most governing so it doesn't really matter if trump lives or dies you'll get the same shit.

President Pence would execute the killers and everyone they've ever loved in the public square to ensure nobody ever dreamed of stopping him from doing God's work again.

Mike Pence told Americans that his faith shapes his views. He forgot to tell them that he was referring to the Old Testament.

>Sitting alone on the top of a distant rooftop, John Ellis Bush overlooked the throng of President Trump's inauguration, and reflected on how his life had brought him to this moment
>It seemed just like yesterday that he was standing shoulder to shoulder on a tense debate stage with the man now being sworn in as president
>It seemed forever ago when throngs of donors and insiders had guaranteed him that HE was the one that would be the nominee
>As he raised his custom made low energy subsonic silenced sniper rifle to his eyes, the crosshair centered on his orange faced nemesis, his nerves began to get the better of him
>he took in a deep breath, and exhaled
>"Slow and steady, Jeb. Slow and Steady"

this is like the end of a fucking yugioh episode when you realize he let you destroy all his monsters on purpose and now that everything is in place he's going to summon the blue eyes white dragon and attack for game.

They thought we were going to the middle east to stop ISIS. We were actually just putting our pawns in place for a retaking of the Holy Land by 2030.

>Mike Pence would banish the gays, imprison the whores, remove the minorities and purge the degenerates with a calm collected smile on his face.

We shouldve memed pence into office

>Godly and christian
Cucked by religion.
Why are u here user
Nobody actually believes that tripe

I like how all the liberals think Mike Pence has real power as VP and will take gay marriage away over something done in the past. (But they ignore all that Hilary's done on gays.)

Thank you.
It just fits so perfectly
>Caesar is feared and demonized by absolutely everyone as if he is literally Satan himself
>Pretty reasonable guy when you get to know him, way less extreme than his followers
>Second-in-line to his position is the monster his enemies THINK he is

kek

>Pence almost dumped trump over the pussy grabbing shit. We could have done better

Pence didn't do nothing it was all media lies.

Pence is based

Unfortunately white conservative Christians are a thing of the past mostly. We'd be lucky to ever see a Christian millennial as VP in 20 years.

mike will keep the pragmatic trump in check and make sure he sticks to conservatism

Behind the scenes I am imagine Trump and Pence debating future inner city policies.

Trump: We need to bring jobs back to the black inner cities. This will solve unemployment, reduce crime, and give us support in black communities, Mike.

Pence: They can't be jobless, commit crime, and vote Democrat if they're dead, Donald.

Trump: *Stares in disbelief and horror*

Pence: *Smiles warmly*

he's been involved with trying to fix gays. Thats why you see articles of trannies of comitting suicide

DHS has the capacity to do it. Along with the FEMA coffins.

Pence will save the Hagia Sophia, God willing.

After the leftists will come the Atheists.

>Mike Pence would banish the gays, imprison the whores, remove the minorities and purge the degenerates with a calm collected smile on his face.

Makes me wish I voted for Pence/Trump

I've always considered Pence to be a typical "Dems are the REAL racists!" conservative. That was his persona on his radio show.

Why do you believe otherwise?

>He is the insurance policy against a Trump assassination.
Duh. That's what every vice president is meant to be.
>Assassinate Obama and you are stuck with creepy idiot Biden
>Assassinate Bush and you are stuck with Cheney
>Assassinate Kennedy and you are stuck with LBJ
>Assassinate Teddy Roosevelt and you are stuck with Taft
>Assassinate Lincoln and you are stuck with Andrew Johnson

>Succeed in fixing gays and they become happy productive members of society
>Fail in fixing gays and they remove themselves from society

How can one man possibly be so comfy?

Mike "hang a dyke" Pence
Mike "build a fence" Pence
Mike "gas the kikes" Pence
Mike "you ought not to be queer around here" Pence

If that's the case we should have ran pence as the presidential nominee.

MFW I realize the depths of this man's strategy.

He passed the "Christians can call on their faith to discriminate" bill in Indiana.

Honestly I feel like with Brexit combined with the sweeping Republican victories in this election cycle we have seen the end of the unstappability of modern Liberalism. This isn't the Berlin of modern Leftism, it isn't even the Kursk or Stalingrad, this is the Moscow of modern Leftism, we have held the line and broken their myth of invincibility but we are nowhere close to winning yet. If we can snowball these recent wins to kick out the new leftists throughout western Europe than we might be able to not only halt the damage of modern leftism but perhaps reverse it.

Put simply we cannot rest on our laurels, we must press the attack until modern leftism is driven from the western world.

We must not let this slip. This is our only chance to take back control forever. We must force Trump to see through his plans to deport the illegals, to ensure that they are not able to vote in 2/4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=LIWs9YHKpYk

Random Lady: "If Hillary Clinton gets in, I myself -- I'm ready for a revolution because we can't have her in."
Mike Pence: "Yeah you don't, uh don't say that."
>Don't let them know what you're planning.

Don't you dare! If you do, in retaliation, we'll get ... ummm ... whoever owns Fox News!

>Pretty reasonable guy
You know besides the whole crucifixion and slavery and women being literal property and sex slaves and child soldiers. The only real argument in his favour is that Arizona isn't a shithole but that's also true of most of the NCR's territory, which doesn't rely on the aforementioned mass slavery and executions.

I like this Pence take on Kaz "Master Race for the Mother Base" Miller

Pence is a beta pretending to be alpha. During the victory speech Trump was trying to shake his hand and the faggot was overwhelmed by the power of trump. Watch the video yourselves. Although, I guess it makes sense trump picked a beta since he doesn't want someone trying to take his position as the alpha.

You basically described Ted Cruz

Good shit

>Trump memes about the election being rigged so the democrats would call him a bad loser
>democrats lose and they can't say shit about it because of what they said befora
>democrats can't impeach Trump because Pence would become president and that will fuck their shit up
This isn't even 4D chess, this is some 9-dimensional dwarf fortress level kind of strategy.

Good to know you are okay with suicide, you first.

Mike "Shocking fags like an electric fence" Pence
Mike "Let the Holy purification commence" Pence
Mike "Shoot a nigger and call it self defense" Pence
Mike "10 Commandments are just common sense" Pence
Mike "No slut pride in the present tense" Pence

Then who Inculta and Burned, or should i say (((Berned))) man is?

>"Have you seen what the jews say about Jesus in the talmud, Donald? It's not very nice. Not very nice at all, Donald."
>Pence smiles softly as he pulls out his copy of Mein Kampf.
>"It really is remarkable what these jews have gotten away. I have plan to get this country back on track. It's just the way it worked with the Romans and just the way it worked with the Germans, and that is to round them all up, put them in cattle cars, and kill them all. When these jews are dead then that's when you've got a prescription for real growth and prosperity."

Who is Joshua Graham then?

There is no immediate need for radicalization. We should observe how Trump's future pans out and determine what goals become apparent.

Whether or not Sup Forums has a strong effect on the political system is up to debate, but there does seem to be a consensus that a influence may be perceptible. If this is truly the case, and the memetic products of our combined efforts can sway and pivot the future to a degree, we should all consider that extremism should be avoided.

If we push too hard, we could be outed as being a real threat. That would invariably lead to the reexamination of anonymous message boards and possibly censorship.

I think the secretary of state would be third in line desu

no its speaker of the house

>I don't weep when filthy degenerate trannies reject God and commit suicide
>Therefore I want to commit suicide

What are you even saying? I want trannies to give up their filthy ways. I want them to be happy stable members of society.

When they kill themselves it is a testament to the poisonous ideas of leftists infecting innocent young people beyond repair.

>Inculta=El Rato, once he accepts Trump's Supreme Court appointment
>Graham=Paul Ryan, hardcore religious, spurned by Caesar for his disloyalty

ITT: Pence is mythologized like Kazuhira Miller.

Mike "Taze the gays" Pence
Mike "fry the fags" Pence
Mike "Frag the fags" Pence
Mike "Smite the Sodomite" Pence
Mike "Spike the Dyke" Pence
Mike "Spear the Queer" Pence
Mike "Empty the mag on the fag" Pence

lol nice post for a leaf

His time will come. The country was not ready for him yet.

Once Trump gets the country back on track demographically and economically, Pence will be waiting in 8 years to restore it socially and culturally.

the line of succession is as follows
Vice President
Speaker of the House of Representatives
President pro tempore of the US Senate
Secretary of State
Secretary of the Treasury
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General
Secretary of the Interior
Secretary of Agriculture
Secretary of Commerce
Secretary of Labor
Secretary of Health and Human Services
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Secretary of Transportation
Secretary of Energy
Secretary of Education
Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Secretary of Homeland Security

When will we have the designated survivor?

i remember looking this up after battlestar galactica

theres a tv show called Designated Survivor about a situation where every one dies and the secretary of housing and development is now president
I havent watched it but it sounds interesting

If anyone has already read all of Mein Kampf, it's Trump. I read somewhere that he is known to read Hitler's speeches for pointers on public speaking skills.

When Jeb finally removes all these chaos candidates from the equation.

SLOW AND STEADY!

Well, he does those things out of necessity.

He's pretty reasonable in a personal sense. You can talk to him in a reasonable manner and he'll give you his reasons.

Lanius is the KILL ALL DEGENERATES AND EAT THEM, type unless you're literally god of talking.

The thought of him being president is honestly pretty terrifying. It's disturbing to think that the only thing stopping it is the health of a 70 year old fat dude who admits to eating the least healthy food he can get his hands on.

So you're saying that Trump is...

Literally Hitler?

Mike "How I learned to stop worrying and love the Berenstain universe" Pence

In the end, they were "on the wrong side of history".

Using their shitty talking points against them has been beyond hilarious

Wasn't it the Secretary of Education in BSG? Haven't watched it in years.

Jeb!

yeah, i think she was like 40 something in the colonial line of succession.

it's okay
a less classy and dumber house of cards but just imagine jack bauer retired from CTU to work at the white house
>t. Sup Forums

Losing is fun :^)

Gary "Abolish everything except the police force" Johnson

Too much of a bible-thumping cuckservative for my tastes. He should just lay low like Biden and stay there to keep GOP goyim happy.

God still doesn't approve of suicide, and I'm willing to being someone to push someone into doesn't winning you and points with the big being in the sky.

4TH DIMENSIONAL CHESS

its not the left that will not let trump serve...
How naive are you?

I LIKE MIKE!!!!!!

Thanks, greek.

>I don't want degenerate trannies roping kids into joining their filthy lifestyle
>I don't want kids joining filthy lifestyles which drive them to suicide
>Therefore I drive people to suicide

Nice monkey logic. Also:

>Let me tell you what God thinks
>Let me justify sin because muh feels

Marxist Catholic Mexican detected.

Didn't trump not even thank pence

This is the 7th dimension of trump's settlers of catan game

will abortions be allowed under trump providing they are privatley funded?

I hope not

>*action*

Truly 5D chess

>2016
>being a god botherer
>"muh christian ethics!"

FUCKING LMAO, weak willed faggots

Well as Hitler was a genius at public speaking and spin doctoring, I would expect someone to study him. Not many other speakers can be said to inspire a broken and battered nation to relevance and unparalleled economic recovery and growth in such a short time. I guess it didn't hurt that he was speaking to Germans, a notoriously prideful and proactive bunch, but still...

It's the stupid shit about Hitler that you shouldn't study about, like his art and writing skills. Also his military tactics are just crap. Pure pleb tier.

Pence: "Donald, do you want Truman to go down in History as the only president to have used a atomic bomb"

Trump: Annoyed but suddenly thoughtful stare

purge the commies
tells gays to shut up
tell the professors to shut up
these are just comfy basics

Post of the day.

Laughed my balls off.

is he, dare I say, OUR guy>

indiana is 86% white
not a lot of irritation

If he said this on uncensored TV, and they put to a national vote, he would win in biggest landslide in history of USA

No. Roe vs Wade will be overturned. Abortion will be 100% illegal.

Trump's victory has purged Sup Forums of all the non-based leafs.