Welp, I'm homeless. Parents found out I voted Trump and gave me until tonight to pack my things and get lost

Welp, I'm homeless. Parents found out I voted Trump and gave me until tonight to pack my things and get lost.

Spending the night at a friend's place for the time being, but how has your post-Trump victory day been so far? How have your friends/family who are against Trump taken it?

Get new parents

This, find some rich parents to adopt you like I did.

>Parents care about mexicans but not kids

>How have your friends/family who are against Trump taken it?

My relatives in Hawaii and Cali voted Trump

Kill your parents and hide their bodies.

JESUS, WHITE PEOPLE SOMETIMES...

You're 18 since you are old enough to vote, may as well move out anyway. Couch surf if you have any real life friends, if you don't then go sleep in your car, if you don't have a car... well then you're fucked.

You want me to adopt yuo so we can laugh at OP?

Got one fashy younger brother, the rest are SWPLs. They are taking it exactly how you would expect SWPLs to, making long virtue signalling social media posts about how we should be friends, democrats and republicans and work together and sing kumbaya.

What state are you in user?

Prayers out to you user, people take their ideals very seriously that it selfishly impacts those around them. May you find a safe dry warm home with hot food bed and roof over your heads soon.

Good luck, user. To suffer for your ideals is a difficult thing, but a noble one. This, too, shall pass; stay strong.

I will be your new parents user. You can't live with me though cuz I live with mine and you should not grow up with your grandparents.

Damn, OP got disowned twice.

I'd let you crash at mine for a while, but I'm in Australia, and you probably couldn't handle the bantz

>having liberal parents

I'm sorry user..

>This, find some rich parents to adopt you like I did.
>sLuT
Pottery.

just use this oppritunity to kill some niggers

Cool story, bro.

aw, thanks guys

I'm couch surfing at a friend's place and I've got a fair amount of money saved up, but not really enough to pay rent since everything is so fucking expensive around here.

I'll see if I can work out something with my bro, maybe we can go half on rent and I can just shack up with him but I'd hate to do that just out of nowhere.

If you're in Ca - find me on twitter Refutal
I'll help you out user we got our soldiers back

You should start a blog.

My mom has been on verge of tears and wont talk to me. My dad talked to me once and choked on first word he said and voice raspy after that.

Before election I offered to link my parents to FBI, wikileaks, and .gov sites proving Hillarys corruption. They said thats not proof cause you cant believe what you read on internet. After Trump won my mom emailed me a link "proving how awful trump is". It was a blog article written by a twitter femnist who used motherjones.com as reference for the article.

I honestly could not believe the mental gymnastics.

Parents aunts and uncles voted for trump the only one that didnt was my undocumented uncle

Completely cut your parents from your life for good. If they could kick you out on the street just because you voted for a candidate they didn't like, they are really fucked up people. If my parents did that I would never say a word to them again.

I know how you feel man
My parents kicked me out for voting Brexit. Pretty fucking shameful.

I was homeless for about 2 months then realised I had to do something before my employer found out

Ended up going to the library and writing a 10 page ''tenancy contract'' for my parents and offered it to them. The terms include

1. Paying double rent
2. Never watching the news or mentioning it to them
3. Paying my rent in Dollars or Euros 'as punishment for damaging the currency'
4. Never eating any British food
5. If they can prove food has gotten more expensive I have to cover the cost because 'it is down to Brexit'
6. Whenever I have a shit I have to wipe my arse with my British passport
7. If labour don't win the next election I have to have a refugee roommate

I'll be gone soon so it doesn't matter, but it fucking sucks.

leave and never look back, your parents sound really fucked up

Dude rent somewhere else.

>Parents found out I voted Trump and gave me until tonight to pack my things and get lost

Things that didn't happen.

My mom still likes hillary, but said she was really impressed with Trump's victory speech.

So altogether it's not so bad. I don't really press any of this political stuff.

I'd rather spit in my parents' faces than grovel like this to them.

deFOO

If you're under 18, call CPS and have them fucked by the law.

If you're over 18, call the cops and tell them you've been unlawfully evicted. When the cops come and order your parents to let you back in if your parents give you ANY shit tell the cops you're afraid and let them get fucked.

In some states you can literally drag an eviction out up to a year, even if you stop paying rent, even if you weren't paying rent in the first place.

Cary, North Carolina here senpai, where you at?

>If you're under 18, call CPS and have them fucked by the law.

LOL I wrote that without thinking about the obvious: you voted.

So go with option two. If you've paid your parents anything which could be called rent...ANY THING...you could fuck them over hard in many states.

Where do you live? Do you have any diplomas or whatever?

You might have to move to a cheaper state - somewhere more blue collar. Hell, if you move to Trump country just walk in some place and ask if they're hiring. Then apply and ask them how soon you might expect to hear back, and then ask if it's ok if you just pop in on that day. You don't have a phone or place to live cause your folks kicked you out for voting Trump.

Play the real tearjerker.

America, land of the free, democracy.

Why would your parent break the home on something as irrelevant for your daily lives as an election ?
They have to be fanatic leftist for that.

Hell I have a friend which is a fucking leftist and he knows I voted Le Pen, we have totally opposite opinions on politics but that didn't break our friendship and we still do things together.
There are far more things than that.

Your parents suck

My parents and I in Washington spent the morning laughing at butt devastated celebrity tweets.

why not move to another state? Midwest is cheap. Start a new life, piss on your parents by bring successful.

Sign up with the military user, Trump isn't gonna send us to WW3 so you might as well.

My mom voted for Gary Johnson and my dad voted for Rand Paul.
I've been constantly reminding them how they did not help MAGA.

why do i feel like so many people here killed their family relationships today because of who they share memes with on an anime site

Hawaii here voted Trump.
user you can flop on my couch in hawaii for a week or 2

Print out pic related and leave it on the kitchen counter when you leave

I'm seriously considering that, because...

I exist in Cuckifornia.

Tried before, they wouldn't take me despite scoring high on their test because of past health problems.

>tfw I didnt get a car til age 22 ._.

Try тo iммigraтe iнto Яussia.

I live in a democrat household, but I'm only democrat in the vague sense. Libtards are annoying condescending pricks IMO.

My mom's still got the silent fury over Trump winning, she's really hung up on him supposedly calling women "incompetent fat pigs" and thinks that if we drive out the illegal immigrants then we should just give America back to the Indians. Every time I try to get her to look past the race and sex bullshit, she just goes off on a fucking tangent and practically screams her lungs out, because she's the kind of person who lacks a filter and needs to get everything off her chest at once, regardless of how appropriate it is for the conversation at hand.

Dad's been joking a lot, he's not convinced that Trump will get us out of bed with all the other nations though.

Brother's pretty open minded, especially since his black friend voted for Trump. Seems like he feels obligated to downplay Trump as much has he can in order to keep up appearances.

Personally, I think Trump's an idiot, but not a "mass-genocide HitlerSatan, ruin the country" idiot like most people seem to think. I'm interested to see what he'll bring to the table now that he's won.

Post tits.

>I'm seriously considering that, because...

Then just do it. Your savings will last you longer at least. Go to Iowa and help it stay red.

My mother called me just so we could vote together, then we watched The God Emperors ascent to the golden thron and she cried tears of joy.

My parents are ubermensch.

i'm guessing you're some brand of race traitor? parents not caring for your children unconditionally is a pretty minority thing to do