EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ PIZZA 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

>Newfags read this

archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq

>We find coded 'pizza' messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>research Comet Ping Pong for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU(embed)

>FW: Ha
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7(embed)
We think it's real.

>The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)

>underground sex pedophile ring
{{{[[[(((Epstein)))]]]}}} (((Alan Dershowitz))) (((Cristina Sarnoff))) Laura Silsby (((Abramovic))) (((Podesta)))
Hillary Rodham likes mostly female teenagers.

Le SLIDES:

The list of Zip files form Comet Site is fake as a /protected subfolder doesn't exist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The comparison between the Podesta brothers and the McCann suspect is a fake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MKbreeders are cats owners and, unless porven otherwise, is a fake lead.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44186
microgridknowledge.com/energy-internet-of-things/
9gag.com/gag/avr7VmZ
youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bk8ex/john_and_tony_podesta_bear_an_uncanny_resemblance/d9pg2od/
instagram.com/arungrao/
youtube.com/watch?v=C0F8qWFL0_M&t=1171s
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
youtube.com/watch?v=5s2Naw5izCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get a tldr pls.

Hop in

PREVIOUS THREAD

here my OC

>seeing my plebbit shitposts in the OP

wew lad. Also I've been out for a few breads has anything new come up in the last 8 hours?

topkek

no I thought it was mattress?? also new lead wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44186

microgridknowledge.com/energy-internet-of-things/

OP under Le Slides

do you mean to say that someone saying "the list of zip files from comet site is fake as a/protected subfolder doesn't exist" is a slider

OR

people claiming it exists is a slider?

jfc leaf nuke yourself read the fucking OP and watch the link

and here i cut it differently to make it better visible on 9gag to normies, if you want to spread the word feel free to take either of those pictures or upvote 9gag.com/gag/avr7VmZ

Both until someone proves othewise.

bump bitches

there was an user in a previous thread that confirmed that the files DIDNT have an alternate destination apart from the menu.pdf BUT there was a protected subfolder something something root host something something i can't remember

Read the fucking linked leddit post leaf, fuck's sake

Could be useful if they see something that you don't see.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc

This might provide some leads.

Hey guys, private investigator user from the last thread. I decided on going and documenting what i see and exploring around nearby buildings and backrooms. Most likely this will be done sometime near the end of the month as i need to get prepared. Wish me luck anons, may kek protect me

Sorry user, but thats probably a dead end

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bk8ex/john_and_tony_podesta_bear_an_uncanny_resemblance/d9pg2od/

How will we secure a date and time for you to report back to us? Through reddit or something?

shadily brother.

Just pack a gat, burner cell with camera and a live stream capable device

KEK BLESS user DON'T GET SUICIDED

weird thing but I just watched a documentary about underground london on youtube and they found a statue down there of some deity, speculated it being Pan, but had no idea who built it and why.

more than likely has nothing to do with this, just weird because I ran into it today.

shadilay*

Can you do it sooner? They might completely shut down the operation by then if they havent already. Doesnt mean you cant get useful intel however. Try just talking to local hookers or hobos and give em some booze.

No cellphones pls

Godspeed famalam

no cellphones in room described as the phrase notoriously used by south east asian prostitutes in places such as cambodia which in itself is notorious for underage sex tourism

really gets you thunking huh

YO I FEEL LIKE SHIT IS GOING DOWN WHILE WE FOCUS ON THESE PROTESTS.

Our government can do their jobs and investigate officially now that it will be President Trump. Right guys? I think so

Godspeed user

Something worth looking into:

Before the Jimmy Comet instagram went to private, I noticed an account @LLewhinkes posting comments.

@LLewhinkes belongs to a reporter working in DC. he posts pics of toddlers in his account.

@jimmycomet invariably likes the pics of his toddlers, even though the pics have very few faves 3-4 at most.

But... there's someone else that consistantly likes the pics of the kids. Arun G Rao @arungrao

It turns out arungrao is DOJ

Need people to look into his background more.

ctr on the downlow

link pls

As of last night Trump is another politician.

It is up to him to prove otherwise.

Another account we need to look into.

JimmyComet tags this account in pics of the children.

It has a history of multiple wiped accounts and changes username often.

Need help IDing the person behind this account.

I can try but it won't be live streamed, only live updated

Can we get into Arun Gaos social media accounts without raising suspicion? Someone can make an anonymous instagram acct and try and follow him maybe? instagram.com/arungrao/

Absolutely not. MAGA.

i know about them being drugged, but you have to ask why would the police cover it up if there isnt anything bigger behind it? the police dog found the smell of corpse in her room, the car of the parents, and on the parents clothes, still when the chief investigator wanted to investigate against them he was fired. its not just that she drugged them, she probably drugged them so other people can have fun with them. one guy probably was too rough, or too high dosage was given, and she didnt wake up. and then they had to cover it up

You have to go sooner, they will be cleaning up after some anons gave them a heads up

same girl

dont suicide bro, kek be with you

my bad, shadilay brother

thatd be great user. Itd be good to get a feel for the area anyways. Can you make a post to /r/pizzagate afterwards?

sorry, mixed it up with another doc I watched, the statue was in UK but in Cornwall I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0F8qWFL0_M&t=1171s

around the 5:35 mark

Definitely bring an earpiece

At least for your own personal safety if anything bad happened.

The last time I checked, someone mentioned something about the Illuminati cards and now they're all over that thread. After reading some of them, I have to wonder, what year were these made? Also, Anon5 mentioned these cards. And he continually kept bringing up The Truman Show and that it's connected to Celebrities and pedophilia. Also, I think that's where the flat earth deal fits in. Especially after Larper Girl answered a cryptic question about it.

Bloomberg is planning on building a media center on top of a temple of Mithras in London.

is there anything new here since trump won?

That I can do, inb4 suicide

She doesn't look very healthy. Just look at the bags under her eyes. Poor girl.

The roof
The roof
The roof is on fire
The roof
The roof
The roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the muther fucker burn
Burn mother fucker
Burn

Get outta here with that illumnerty/flat earth shit

It is almost certain they're doing a scorched earth due to recent development

also if anyones interested in a 10/10 miniseries revolving around a child trafficking ring. Watch Top Of The Lake - its eerily similar in that they have a front operating as a coffee shop that displays portraits of all the teenagers that work there as a trophy of the kids success (they were all former youth at risk of drug use etc) - it turns out the portraits were pretty much advertising kids

Something to keep in mind. The pedo ring might be a kill-switch setup for disposable assets in DC. It's an awfully convenient way to dump them. Maybe our TLAs set all this up to get rid of this cabal. It's still possible that this is merely the tip of the iceberg. Remember that FBIanon told us that the pedo side of things isn't even the big fish. Selling SAPs apparently overrides something this horrible. This is all a huge clusterfuck. Keep digging.

Also, out of all the branches of government, which is the easiest to infiltrate?

The Executive. The rest are too busy fighting each other internally.

Who is in the best position to protect the pedo ring?

might be time to just start pushing the mc can meme

Her face is scrunched up/contracted from smiling and thus the lower eyelids will follow

shut the fuck up

+1 even though you just spoiled the show

How come zero mainstream news is picking this up? Anyone can come to the same conclusion that these emails are highly suspicious. It's definitely not tin foil hat shit anymore.

fucking sudoku

nah the real spoiler is at the end lmao - but soz f am. its really quality and has everything you want in this type of show

Bro, do you not know the level of collusion between the podestas, clintons, etc and the MSM? If the MSM came out with this there would be fucking riots out the ass. violent ones

I mean it's definitely EXTREMELY suspicious, but there isn't enough to make a concrete case.

I didn't say it. It was on one of the cards faggot.

????

Clearly Bill and friends are just very devout worshipers of moloch.

Nothing to see here, friend.

I admire you guys who work on putting this all together in one place.

my fucking god, kill them all now. how could they? how fucking could they film that shit vertically?

They dont have that many friends. We need to get into Arungrao AND Woolmings.senpai

Arungrao has a tweeter that is also private... other than that I havent seen any social media.

He is the chief attorney for the DOJ and litigates cases. Looks like most of his cases deal with large drug seizures.

I really wish I knew some hard facts about whatever paganism it is that they seem to practise

how does the statue look like? pls dont be a bull or owl

So we have established that the cut on Podesta's finger is because he was directed to do so by that lady who wrote that art on the walls.

What do the symbols on his hands mean?
Speculation: Fish = F, Female? 14 = age (teen)?
Or perhaps: 14 = 14 people?

They're not going to pick this up before some arrests have been made.
I know they're thrown most of their journalistic principles out of the window, but I highly doubt they'd blow up the investigation of a pedophile ring before getting permission from the feds.

Guys, we need to get more info on the DOJ chief attornery Arun G. Rao. He's linked to james alefantis as shown in an earlier post in this thread. He's all over social media but all of his accounts are private.

I don't think the flat Earth is real. I think it represents an idea. Red pill/Blue Pill. Why did user say they (cards) weren't related in the other thread? Seems to me they are if the pedos are using them.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332

Someone explain this.

Is the protected page worth trying to force or nah?

all i got out of it was fish 14 fish for teens

Fuck off and stop namefagging.

Pose as someone who is in correspondence with, or knows him personally but also someone you are sure doesn't have (a form of) social media. Attempt to fake an account and retrieve information.

we have already established that it is code

i couldnt figure that one out either

yes. Each zip has a DL password so they can't be versions of restaurant menus.

pizza shall rule

Austria occultist fag up in this bitch again. Bump

wait so we already got past the page itself?

bring me up to speed please, I might be useful.

This is the reason that it's been so successful and probably why they so freely flaunt this in front of Ever so the world to see. Sick fuckers. Someone said not to go to FBI but Internet Child Vrimed division.

P E D O C O D E

FAGGETS.... the pic is from his twitter and was posted in some referendum number 14 about ocean conservation.

Go over to his tweeter and look at it.

>it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them

christ
He's either referring to demolishing the cheese (code for young girls???) or his grandchildren?
What the fuck?

Guise, what's going on with 4plebs, it has been down for the last two days, are they shutting it down so we can't search fore past posts?

okay, doesnt tell me anything. no idea what it could resemble

Looks more like codewords for drugs imo.

But whatever, keep digging, I'm seriously enjoying all this.

ANOTHER PEDO BAND

youtube.com/watch?v=5s2Naw5izCs

song nr 10 - SEX IN THE SUBWAY

the pizza places are on top of an old subway station aren't they?

I'm not sure whats going on here but that video right there is pretty fucking creepy. if this isn't something sinister then wtf? how does any of that little skit there pass as comedy to a normal mentally healthy audience? This is something I'd expect at burning man or some other festival at 4 am but not in washington dc at a pizza restaurant.