Ask CTR anything

Ask CTR anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you dump your CTR images?

I didn't save them during the election because I was legit nervous, but I've been ironically CTR-posting on FB since it's been over.

Favorite Oasis song?

why? just that, tell me why

You racist brah?

that fucking hillary pepe pissed me off so much. no longer you fucking faggots

Sure, btw the poor meme quality was part of a very subversive nth level meme

Stop crying your heart out, don't listen to them much though mainly because of my gf

Hobby, CTR posting was fun af.

No

Until 2020

I know you're a shill but do you really think Hillary is up for it again in 2020?

I do it for free, and no. I'll definitely shill for whoever the furthest left viable candidate is next election cycle though.

Why were your memes such shit? She called Pepe a racist frog, what sense does it make that she's Pepe?

Libcucks are this dumb?

A true useful idiot

Don't reply to me ever again unless you attach a CTR pic to it.

The question we all really want to know: How much did you ACTUALLY get paid?

I woulda joined up if it was like a legit salary but the impression I get is it was dogshit pay or worse 'volunteer' work

you realize that your lifespan is finite, right?

Proof or gtfo.

why do you wear the mask

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

Its a meme within a meme

lmfao if I was going to be right wing I'd be right wing rn I've browsed Sup Forums for two years and I'm perhaps slightly more sceptical of sunni immigration and pro-gun but thats about all I've been ''''''''''red pilled'''''''''' on

Well I was mainly just accruing memes and provoking people on Sup Forums for screenshots to make a collage but it ended up being a fruitless effort. My payment was the joy each post brought me.

Yes

Give me more. Ironic CTR-posting has elicited more butthurt than the general smug Trump-posting

This ones a classic

yay another speculative fiction thread

/eyeroll

>implying her health issues will have her live long enough to even make it to 2018

You're quite the optimistic one, aren't you?

Would you do it again, knowing that Hillary couldn't win?

How does it feel to be either absolutely incompetent, or at least an underling to literal retards?

You failed. We won.

Don't give me some "but i was le epic troll the whole time" shit.

We ate hours of your life.We raped your soul.

And even though it's over and you've lost, Sup Forums is always right--you're here forever.

pic related, it's the FAGGOT that you really wanted

There was one image with a Hillary Pepe in a tank

That's how it starts

Meme within a meme... that doesn't make sense, isn't funny, and was just sad? It made me pity your side, was that your true victory?

>asked why memes sucked
>answers because they're too advanced for you to understand

Troll or idiot, stop posting here.

What was with those Hillary pepes with the retarded eyes? Was it just an extra layer of irony or did some weird fuck actually just draw pepe from scratch and have it come out like a downie?

You'll be gone in two weeks

>2 years
You are but a child.

Why two weeks?

different user but my theory on that is CTR is trying to mock the concept of pepe as a down syndrome patient to begin with, and hillary pepe is self depreciating entirely to discredit the entire mess.
I'll be honest it wasn't bad when you think about it but CTR's primary problem is they forgot how to blend in. It works by making OC from something new if you want to actually try to get something within the mentality of the hate machine, in addition actually building on it if you wanted to push through an idea of sorts. these people simply don't understand how to do subtlety correctly and it completely fucked them.

Hillary pisses Sup Forums of more than other candidates so I can always hope

>Would you do it again, knowing that Hillary couldn't win?

Yes, in a way its probably better for me being Australian that Trump won because it means no TPP and hopefully no more wars. Reminder that Obama intervened in more foreign countries than Bush (7 v 4)

>How does it feel to be either absolutely incompetent, or at least an underling to literal retards?

I'm neither

>And even though it's over and you've lost, Sup Forums is always right--you're here forever.

Well Sup Forums was going off no information at the time and it almost seemed certain that Hillary was going to win. I'm mainly annoyed that I have so many useless memes now.

I got you senpai

N-th level shitposting mate you had to be there to understand it

Extra level of irony

Been here for two years poo

No I'm not

He's a stubborn Aussie, but the reality will slowly set in

This thread has been informative.

My profile is nearly complete.

Coming for that ass, JG.

Can you guys post your Hillary wins collages?

He doesn't really even seem all that bitter about it though.

hes probably one of those aussies who simply wants shit to burn since they collectively live in such a damn shithole.

Yes you are.

Never bothered but its mainly shit like this

>US
>Calling anything outside of Poland a shithole

>I do it for free, and no. I'll definitely shill for whoever the furthest left viable candidate is next election cycle though.

How is that not bitter?

Biggest question: Why?

Let's make fun of how fucking hopelessly slow their internet is and call him a faggot.

Hey faggot, how are you enjoying dial-up speed?

when do I have your permission to die?

Sup Forums had all the information needed to predict a Trump landslide more than a year ago.

You're incompetent.

And I'm glad you're dead.

are u (((BEN fishybang)))?

enjoy being raped by emus as abos huff your gasoline so you can't go anywhere worth shit while stuck in the outback and some tiny spider lays eggs in your dickhole.

Its not bitterness I just do it because it gives me a chuckle and I'm left wing

Because it was funny and I thought that Hill would win and all the memes would pay off

I no longer have such power

cunts been fucked for the past two days browsing Sup Forums, slow af

No they didn't. The 'oversampling' shit literally only happened because Sup Forums has never taken a STEM course and doesn't understand sample biases and statistics. Internal polls were dubious but probs ended up being more correct, no real way to know that though.

No

wtf do you think goes on in Australia

Memes CTR, you learn as time goes on literally everything is memes.
one day you too will grow up and learn this.

Did you notice the part about how I called you a fag?

Hey, I called him a fag and he ignored it so I asked and made sure he saw where I called him a fag.

Stop replying to this RP post guys

too true

Can't fucking wait until r/The_Donald clears out this place has honestly fallen to shit. CTR posting was fun but actual discussion is definitely better.

How does it feel being on wrong side of History?

Not RP

What does my post have to do with leddit?

That sounds fun

>Well Sup Forums was going off no information at the time
If you really believe that, then you haven't been paying attention, which is why this doesn't surprise me:

>lmfao if I was going to be right wing I'd be right wing rn

>Sup Forums is ALWAYS right
>y-yeah, on accident..

>your memes are SHIT
>y-yeah, on purpose..

Capped for future elections.

How much did they pay you

Recognizing your own competence requires an entry-amount of competence.

CTR nigger BTFO.

So then you were never a real CTR. Just some larping faggot.

How appropriate of a flag for you.

>NorGAY

Not good though desu. Have solace in the fact that next year a strong progressive will be the US president and my state will probably elect Labor. I'll be back on top soon don't worry Norway.

You can smell The_Donald posters from a mile away mate

You had the internal polls which I had no reason to trust over the media polls and that was about it. The oversampling issue was just about the low IQ of Sup Forums. I've certainly engaged people on right wing issues and their arguments really only serve to convince those who already hold them. They're rarely logically sound, borne out by the facts or nuanced

Sup Forums was wrong about Romney

Irony has been a big part of the memescape for some time now

0 Shekels

We were all larping mate, what fucking purpose is there in spamming a literal nazi board to convince them to vote for a left wing candidate. Surely you realise there are far more cost effective avenues of mustering support.

Wow, I guess I'll go back there then. Can one of you guys tell me how to get my post number to have repeating numbers so I can screencap it and post it there though?

I see now, you're like one of those WWII Jap soldiers who were willing to hide and fight for 30 years after the war ended. Not that it did them any good, you know.

They were able to live under the illusion that their entire family wasn't dead

Kangaroo larper here
AMA

I killed kangaroos

Appropriate. Interesting to see the guy finally level with us like a human bean. Turns out he's just a daft cunt.

>Hobby, CTR posting was fun af.
If you're just memeing then you're not an actual CTR employee. Trolling and actual shilling are different things.

You guys getting ready to torch the place yet to erase evidence before the FBI indicts your ass?

Nobody on here was an actual CTR employee. Seriously this shit is ridiculous its like you going to r/sanders for president and trying to convince them not to vote for Bernie. Like how fucking cost effective is that going to be.

How does it feel to lose?

It's about as cost effective as Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton's presidential campaigns. It was actually part of the budget for both.

Coming to terms with it, no more TPP so thats good

Yeah but how much time would they be spending here. It actually worked on reddit and thats were their efforts were concentrated

>1.3 approx billion on a failed campaign

How is it? I've always wanted to box a 'roo, but i'm not retarded so i know they're ridiculously strong.

I hunt hogs regularly and have killed black bear, but hogs are definitely the more dangerous one. Is it the same with 'Roos? or are they actually really dangerous instead of the paper tiger black bears are.