The coolest part is that Bruce isn’t even wearing his Bat-suit...

The coolest part is that Bruce isn’t even wearing his Bat-suit, but a shirt and jeans instead—it goes to show that Batman is far more than just the costume.

That is cool but the coolest part is Tim getting beat up.

Not even Batman is capable of controlling himself when someone kills his son so imagine Superman. Are we supposed to believe he will react calmly to this?

Why is Tim being played up as the biggest potential threat of a Robin going rogue?

Alternate reality versions of Damian and Jason don't even come close to the shit this Tim is being allowed to pull off.

Sorry to ask, but sauce?

There are alternate reality versions of Jason that have done stuff?

Tim has always been considered the closest to becoming like Bruce so the evil future version is played up as evil Batman. Damian would be more like an evil warlord Batman and Jason would already went through that phase.

Superman 37

>Tim has always been considered the closest to becoming like Bruce
No Bruce is not a nazi.

The difference in writers is so stark. Bruce is actually destroying Tim here, in Detective Comics Tim was manhandling the entire Batfamily because Tynion loves wanking his pet characters:

Admittedly, Jason is a bitch in other realities.

really miss Tomasi writing Batman. Tynion has reduced Bruce to a dumb rich guy with gadgets and is constantly trying to hold him down so that Tim and Kate could measure up. this fight scene alone was MUCH better than tynion's whole garbage fest of a run.

Omg i love this so much!

lol.Tim.

Remember when Tim's biggest nightmare was shitty writers making him a boring grim and gritty character?

this is the most badass depiction of bruce wayne ever, I think

IS THAT SUPERMAN?

Bruce .

Yeah, i miss Batman being an actual peak human, tyrion and king need to shat on bruce to make their pets look good.

>Tim has always been considered the closest to becoming like Bruce

No, Tim is only the prep-time batman. He is a detective, he is nowhere near the peak human level that only Damian has potential for or the Leader of his own family like Dick.

That's not r.i.p. Grave scene

I miss Tomasi writing Batman too.

when meta from the 90s is meta now, something must have gone wrong somewhere

Bruce is such a faggot when it comes to guns. Why doesn’t he constantly give Gordon shit? Why is he more mad at inanimate objects than the guy who killed his parents? Shouldn’t he hate chemicals more than the Joker or venom more than Bane? Would he be mad at future Tim if he had a crowbar? Or are his parents deaths that much more important than his adopted sons death?

>Why doesn’t he constantly give Gordon shit?

He is a cop. Are you dense or something? He was rising the future leaders of the Justice League, he believes the best humanity has to offer shouldnt use the same tools as lowly scum. Batman entire point is that if you have the skills to not use deadly force or guns you shouldnt. Gordon doesnt have those skills, normal cops don't have either, and people at their homes are not super ninjas either.

Batman doesn't use guns. It's kind of his deal, one of the defining aspects of his character that's been in place for over 70 years,

Let's hear it in his own words.

Batman hates guns. It’s not just that he objects to lethal force… He passionately loathes handguns and the people who carry them, especially when they’re pointing the darn things at him:Given Batman’s origin, this hatred is a key aspect built into the blueprint of the character. After all, here is someone who is above all motivated by the tragedy of seeing his parents gunned down in front of him. Every time the Caped Crusader punches out a crook with a gun, you can tell he is somehow also fighting back against the man who shot his parents.

To be fair, one of the reasons the Dark Knight doesn’t use firearms is because he doesn’t really need them anyway. After all, he is a scary, virtually infallible badass ninja! Tim is loser.

>he’s a cop
This is in the US, cops aren’t the only people who have a right to carry. And besides, since when does Bruce care about respecing the law?

>Are you dense or something?
No I just like guns and think Bruce is a faggot
>He was rising the future leaders of the Justice League, he believes the best humanity has to offer shouldnt use the same tools as lowly scum. Batman entire point is that if you have the skills to not use deadly force or guns you shouldnt.

Yeah that would be fine but he lets people use other deadly weapons like swords and shit and it’s ok because they don’t trigger his ptsd or something. Again, I wonder how he would have acted if Tim had a crowbar.

>Gordon doesnt have those skills, normal cops don't have either, and people at their homes are not super ninjas either.

Fair enough

agh not this subject again! why is every so obsessed with Batman using guns? You never hear "why does Spider-Man not use guns?" or "Why doesn't Superman build a Kryptonian machine gun?" Batman is not the only hero that has recurring villains, thats every superhero ever invented.

This, Batman is better than guns, he is the most well trained person in the world, it would be way to cheap for him to use a gun.
Batman with guns would be horrible. There aren't really that many superheroes that use guns. It's lame honestly.

Imagine Batman with a Deadshot-like sniper rifle.

Lame.

He can set the rules for anyone on his team all he wants but doesn’t make him not a fag
That’s just unamerican.
But iirc he is saying this to Kerry, right? Difference between teaching your sidekick to follow your rules and trying to tell an adult Tim who has seen some shit what he can do.
Yes I know he isn’t mentally stable. He’s also a hypocrite drawing lines on something’s because muh parents and not other things.

Batman didn’t become Batman to wipe out crime. He became Batman in order to be the guy he wishes had been there the night his parents were killed.

That’s not what I mean. I don’t care if he hates guns and I would rather he didn’t because that’s his character. I just hate the fact that he gives heroes who do use them shit. He gives heroes murdering a pass if they kill with other means but damn them if they carry a gun, even as a back up and they aren’t going in guns blazing, because of his infantile hatred of inanimate objects that fire projectiles.

Preptime is the most important power batman has.

>swords
>deadly weapons
You can't accidentally kill someone with a sword while you're cleaning it. Your kid won't accidentally kill themselves looking at it. Most conflicts involving baded weapons had low casualties because once your hand has been laid open with a spear you're not sticking around. Many decisive battles turned into a bunch of dudes running and other dudes jogging along behind.

>I don’t care if he hates guns and I would rather he didn’t
I meant I would rather he didn’t USE them

bladed.

Bats Tim is not a Hero, Tim child killer . Batman has abided by two self-assigned rules: Don't use guns, and don't kill folks.

Batman is just a costume bra

At the risk of being completely insensitive to the pro-gun people who complained in the letters columns that they were NEVER GOING TO BUY ANOTHER BATMAN COMIC EVER HOW COULD YOU DO THIS: seriously, guys, a BATMAN comic that was billed as being about gun violence? What the hell were you expecting? Bruce Wayne, cozying up to a .38, cooing at it and calling it Betty?

First of all your arguments about cleaning and children are absolutely retarded and I’m not even going to open up that can of shit.

Second of all that has nothing to do with running around fighting crime in the city. We are talking about the use of deadly force when superheroing. Batman has never said he doesn’t want his partners using guns because they might forget to empty the chamber when they are cleaning the gun.

>He gives heroes murdering a pass if they kill with other means

Post five examples

Damian and Bruce=Fighter
Tim =Loser and Gun.

>You can't accidentally kill someone with a sword while you're cleaning it.
Yes you can people accidentally cut themselves all the time with things less sharp than a sword.
>Your kid won't accidentally kill themselves looking at it.
Kids will kill themselves looking at a gun? Are you a fucking soccer mom?

"Guns are for losers. Pass it on!"

Tim wouldn't think of a gun as a loser's weapon. His dad killed a super villain with a gun.

>You can't accidentally kill someone with a sword while you're cleaning it.
You can't do that with a gun either. Cleaning a firearm requires the thing to be completely unloaded.

Why do people who like guns tend to be total losers? |

What's with your weird obsession about guns being for losers?

Solid issue and i loved the Bruce Vs Tim fight, its pretty clear Bruce was the better fighter and was starting to win but Tim used a gun what gave him an unfair advantage.

>You can't do that with a gun either. Cleaning a firearm requires the thing to be completely unloaded
It didn’t mention that in his Brady Campaign talking points

>No I just like guns and think Bruce is a faggot

This is the point you dislike batman and you want to bitch you don't care about reasons, you make a stupid question and will ignore all reasons.
Bruce NEVER had an issue with alfred using guns or Dick carrying a gun as a cop, he knows dick doesnt need one.

Yeah, but people usually forget that Bruce is an andrenaline junkie and loves fighting, he can't reject a fight against a good martial artist while Tim has no issue giving Shiva poison.

Literally never, he is also thinking about bruce calling Arab lantern on his use of a gun, since we all know a fucking lantern couldnt carry a manhunter stick, or a ray gun, or any space weapon, no.. it has to be a gun he stole.

It is a brutal fight scene. And in that way, it reminded me a little of the Comedian/Ozymandias fight which opens Watchmen in its savagery.

That fight is great,

>Batman doesn't use guns
Holy fuck you're delusional
How long have you been reading comics? Since The New 52? Post Crisis maybe?
Batman used to use guns all the fucking time back in the Golden/Silver Ages
Get educated you fucking swine

Best Batman with a Gun coming through!

so whens that next teen titans coming holy crap this story is good

Guns are gay.

Best comic in DC right now. And they have some good ones too.

I feel a bit bad for Rorschach in that pic>

I love how people always post this.

Yes batman use to use guns in the very early days, but that hasn't been a thing in decades and its a well established part of his character now that he hates them

unless the guns are on a boat, plane, car, motorcycle, mech, or tank. Then guns are ok.

'Tim is a coward',

Heroes don't use guns but civilians and authorized personnel are allowed to, since they don't have hero training. That one GL that used a gun is bad, for example, and I wonder what would happen if Bruce confronted him.
Bad.

Batman used guns for about a year, and then they vanished about as soon as he stopped being a blatant Shadow ripoff and got a kid sidekick.

Tim Drake travelling to the past to kill Jon Kent., So Tim’s not here to justify himself, he just wants to kill Jon a kid !

2018 Tim vs baby Helena.

Bruce did confront him.

Called him a cowardly faggot that should really ditch the gun since his ring is all powerful. Which he did He loses that ring literally in the next arc and bitches about Batman for a page or two. It was great

That's pretty funny. How did he lose the ring?

>No casual clothes alternate costumes for Injustice 2

It hurts

Yeah I really enjoyed that part too. Just normal Bruce kicking ass. Showing he's "Batman" all the time too, it's not even just about the gear. It's HIM. He's a force of nature practically. Also I'm kind of a Timfag, but I like how this "evil" Tim is basically Tim doing his normal thing of over analyzing and concluding. Tim's flaws is that he's too smart for his own good. Where he thinks he knows everything. He thinks he's Batman but... he's clearly not.

I like that. The over-estimating themselves bad guy.

And I love how Bruce has just had enough of his shit. Bruce is like "Oh look it's a 'I have to go back in time and kill someone' episode for the 8th millionth time. Just fuck off already." I like a Batman who's dealt with so much bullshit he just zero patience anymore.

I'm hoping Jon isn't dead or they don't kill him off. It's too cheap to just introduce him and take him away too. He's here now and DC needs to stick with him. Too many kids and families get killed for the sake of plot in cape comics and I want the super-family to live through this bullshit.

I like how Tim cannot bear Batman physically so he has to be a tricky bastard and use psychological manipulation and guns because he’s a bitch

Tried to punch the immortal first lantern. The guy broke is ring, Jessica used some asspull time travel move stranding them millions of years in the past. The arc ended with the 7 first green lanterns dying and him being the first replacement.

>DURRR IM HOPING JON ISN'T DEAD EVEN THOUGH HE'S THE PROTAGONIST OF HIS OWN COMIC RIGHT NOW
Retard.

Am I the only one who likes future Tim? It's a little far-fetched that he kills, but the whole 'utility gun' concept is neat. Also Tynion did a pretty good job reconciling the other future robins in the arc with him.

The 'redeeming a tool of evil' line makes me think Tim is going to become the new Vigilante

>Spoiler

At this point i'd take any identy for Tim that isn't Red Robin

Don’t forget the only reason Tim got the upper hand on Bruce in Tec was because he got “Martha’d” by Tim. Why do bad writers forget Bruce’s mental training?

In BvS it was good writing, terrible pace. in tec it's just that seriously a big issue, Snyder loves Dixon batjerk, king doesnt know shit about bruce and tyrion doesnt likes him. It doesnt help that the Top editor at DC doesnt like batman at all.

It was retarded, the gun was so obviously just a gimmick. I agree with the people saying that some cool alien tech could had been great, but Johns is a hack.

>DUR I DONT READ COMICS TO KNOW HOW MANY MAIN CHARACTERS KIDS GET KILLED OFF AND THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE POST IM TOO RETARDED TO READ PROPERLY.

Retard.

>Why doesn't Superman build a Kryptonian machine gun?
That sound badass!

What happens next?

what is this from?

Who's the artist? That are some nice Bruce hips. Nice use of shading too.

My nigga, Jorge Jimenez

WHAT IS THIS FROM

Didn't they sent Tim back already?

Upcoming Detective Comics.

>Batman used to use guns all the fucking time back in the Golden/Silver Ages
No he fucking didn't.
He used guns a few times during the Golden Age during the days he was a Shadow rip-off and gradually moved away from them once he got a backstory and a kid sidekick. Bill Finger actively tried to move Batman away from them in order to make him more of his own character, hence the focus on Batarangs and ninja tactics.
They literally had an entire issue dedicated to having Batman meet The Shadow again, overcome a childhood trauma of guns, and decline an opportunity to embrace his predecessor's methods of execution (without being a sanctimonious ass about it, which is something the new crossovers forget)

The very idea that Batman, in the Silver Age, would use guns "all the fucking time" is beyond ridiculous. Even in the Golden Age he pretty much stopped using them after they defined a backstory for him.

He's the smart one

Looking real superman like Mr Wayne

btfo

xXx did the utility gun thing. Blood splatter darts were cool. He never did use the other specialty ones. And it doesn't show up again.

Are we SURE Bruce isn't batman?

yes we are, stop being a moron

What comic?

He's literally fighting batman right there dummy

I guess there is a reason why Ra's wanted Tim badly.