Tfw pic related is my first ever Disney movie

>tfw pic related is my first ever Disney movie
>Used to like it
>Still do

The animation was amazing for its time and the ending is amazing IMO. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9G1c6lJdzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liked how the final villain wasn't a t-rex but a carnotaurus

I remember playing this dvd game a lot

hehe press dry ground and wet browny water come out, dinos no thirsty no more.
>my thought process the first time i saw this movie
fuck now i'm thirsty

Seriously, the water they found always looked like shit but I wanted to drink it so bad

Oddly enough one thing I appreciate most about this film is the trailer.

I watch recent trailers these days and it's fucking annoying that it ALWAYS spoils half the fucking thing, Like in the new Jurassic World trailer:

>Oh shit, there's a carnivore closing in on Chris Pratt and he's just out in the open
>How is he going to get out of this?
>Oh, well, I guess the Trex just shows up and rex the other dino and saves him
>Guess I don't need to watch the fucking movie then

If I ever make a film, I'm going to make the trailer like Dinosaur's: a cut-down version of the opening that presents the film well and builds hype without giving half the fucking thing away.

DAT FUCKIN SOUNDTRACK HNNNNGGH

Favorites were The Egg Travels and Across the Desert.

This.
The soundtrack was the best part of the movie.

I don't remember anything about this movie except that I had a hand puppet I got from a happy meal for it or so.

I love the ride at disneyworld youtube.com/watch?v=q9G1c6lJdzk

That was a top-tier McDonalds toy. Except my older brother would always beat me with it.

Lips over beaks are creepy.

Anyway, I was obsessed with the promos for this, read articles about it, got a few Happy Meal figs (sadly not the hand puppets), the picture book and even had some of its cereal box dinosaur cutouts, but didn't actually watch the movie until several years later. It was underwhelming, though I guess I'd have liked it had I seen it when it came out.

I dont like this movie cause my little brother got too afraid during Godzilla so we had to see this instead.

I always wanted to fuck the granny Brachiosaurus.

not muh carnotaurus

My fucking nigger.

Never actually seen this

Why would want to see Godzilla

He is referring to Godzilla 2000 (which was good) not the 1998 American film.

>Except my older brother would always beat me with it.

>no one ever talks about this movie
Why, until this thread?

I haven't seen it in ages but I have the VHS tape and I remember liking it.
As a kid I thought that meteor apocalypse in the beggining was tight as fuck and really beautiful.

Don't remember much of actual narrative beyond asshole leader who is wrong, guy stands up to leader, gets fucked, they go to a cave or some shit, the fight back devil t-rexes and hero gets Dino pussy. I think there was a second in command who got like a character arc of also being and asshole but learned from the hero to not be an asshole? I dunno it's been a while.

Ah gotcha

>I watch recent trailers these days and it's fucking annoying that it ALWAYS spoils half the fucking thing

I think it speaks to people treating movies like any other commodity; you're not paying for it if you don't know exactly what you're getting. Dinosaur is also one of those cases where the trailer creates wildly different expectations from what the film actually delivers.

Yeah, every time I watch it is a trip down memory lane. Plus, I think Dinosaurs are boss.

It's pretty bland and I don't remember it that much.

Even many more obscure Disney films like Treasure Planet and even Bolt get more spotlight.

James Newton Howard also composed the soundtracks to Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet, which also have really great soundtracks (though John Rzeznik composed and performed the two vocal songs in Treasure Planet).
Treasure Planet actually has some of my favorite instrumental pieces in the Disney canon.
And the John Rzeznik songs are some of my favorite Disney songs.

For me, the ultimate nostalgic Disney movie is Treasure Planet.