So when she marries Dipper, who's paying for the wedding?

So when she marries Dipper, who's paying for the wedding?

Other urls found in this thread:

gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=55832
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Secret ceremony in the woods
McGucket is the priest

Pacifica has too many issues to end up with Dipper in the end. They'll date when they're highschool aged but it'll end there.

Traditionally it's the bride's family. Good thing they are still mostly wealthy.

This. There should be no problems.

Looking forward to this thread anyway.

Dipper??

You mean Mabel right?

The show is over and Dipper's not coming back because Stan isn't there and his parents have no reason to ever send him back there.

Your waifu a shit

>Mabel
>The Town Bycycle in training
>Getting married,
>Not getting gangbanged in the bathroom of a seedy Bar,

>implying Mabel will ever settle down
>considering how Boy crazy she is
>she'd probably cheat on any lesbian girlfriend she has

Women are like spaghetti...

All straight until they get wet

Her parents
But Dipper gave her an extraordinarily expensive (and magical) engagement ring

The Grunkles, after finding sunken pirate treasure while on their adventure.

The amount of tailoring that's gonna be necessary to fit her enormous knockers into a dress will drive up the price by quite a bit.

I don't see why they can't all share. One big, happy, incestuous, lesbian ship

Tittycifica is getting out of control.

Sha-aring?!?

Hater!

>Dipper's book
That was a kinky incestual threesome

Never stop.

TOO BIG

i prefer wendy but this pacifica is hot.

Isn't this the same guy who made the lesbian Luan x the emo girl fanarts? The style seems the same... hell even Pacifica's expression is the same from the emo girl in the TLH one.

No idea I found it on the booru

gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=55832

Her parents. Duh-doi.

But they are poorfags now!

Didn’t you watch the final episode?

I don't know who's idea it was too make Mabel constantly a tiddymonster in fan art but I want to personally thank them

> lesbian Luan x the emo girl fanarts
her name is maggie, and that pairing is the most autistic thing to come out of the fandom in a show that has 'cannon' children between lincoln and all 10 of his sisters.

Well she does have access to all these great tools...

It would be silly of her to not supersize her fun bags

>priest
rabbi

The parade of rough trade johns using Pacifica's body at $50/hour.

>ywn be a cute girl and get double teamed by a pair of cute siblings

why, god

>tfw Oppaicifica isn't actually canon

But Pacifica is the titty monster. Mabel is obese because all she eats is candy.

They gave her big tits in the episode she premiered in, that's where the meme comes from. They "corrected" this is further episodes though.

you with your gaziillions of imaginary monies

what episode was that? the party one?

Pioneer Day.

>They gave her big tits in the episode she premiered in, that's where the meme comes from. They "corrected" this is further episodes though.
Sure, I know that. That correction seemed to say "Nope. This little girl is flat as shit like the rest of them", though. It's highly disappointing. Still a good headcanon though along with Dippifica.

umm dont know how to tell you this...

Wait what

>tfw no daddy issues blonde sugar mama
Life is too cruel.

What the fuck does that have to do with GF? Fuck off.

Clicked on the wrong image

Please calm down...

Fuck, they're massive.
I understand now.

UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF COW TITS

daddy can afford dem growth hormones

Dipper will regret ever being in cohorts with her, while Paz regrets that it ever ended.

Yeah nah. A lot of women are totally "bi" and "interested in both" though, until push comes to shove and they never actually engage in any romantic or sexual relationship with another girl. But hey it is nice to say when her friend is with her and she is talking up hot guys and in general. But they're 110% straight.

She debuted in Double Dipper, not Irrational Treasure.

without Dipper to save her or ever making any real friends outside of Mabel, no one's going to save Pacifica when her father takes his frustration out on her after losing so much money and influence until she breaks and he marries her to an old wealthy man she doesn't love for the money and new connections

no ten year old should have those curves....

Good thing she's 12, then.

no 12 year old should have those curves....

Shit I forgot how curvy they made her in her first episodes. Damn.

Pacifica has a more realistic figure than any other 12 year old girl we see in Gravity Falls(or indeed in most cartoons with main female characters in the 10-15 year age range)

yea, that tween body type they went with felt more inline for 8 to 10 year olds.

what about wendy?

This guy
This guy right here

fanon is not canon

also what the fuck kind of name is loan

alex toned that shit down in S2 like a cuck

what i do? 8U
in my defense I have a weakness for redheads.

which is a shame, why cant we have super curvy busty 12 year olds running around our shows? i mean, look at fionna from adventure time? SHES 13 and look at this!!

Actually, I remember Natasha Allegri saying she intended Fionna to be slightly older than Finn specifically because she'd have curves and be more distinct from Finn's body that way.

>tfw only tomboys gets curves

oh sweet lord is that jackie fucking lynn damn thomas? those hips and thighs are to die for. now THATS a girl who developed nicely for her age

14 years old

Wendy is a literal rectangle who has no tits, ass, or hips. Even in a skin tight bathing suit she barely fills out anything. Given their ages and how far along both are through puberty, when Pacifica hits 20 she's gonna be a dynamite knockout that everyone wants. Wendy is gonna be one of those girls that has a cute face but nothing else whatsoever.

>literally the only girl in the show with curves at all
>Marco fucks it up

What a dipshit.

>yea, that tween body type they went with felt more inline for 8 to 10 year olds.
exactly, if we were being more realistic most of the 12 year old characters would be chest or shoulder height with the 15 year old characters

Wendy's got the right height but she is definitely a bit too skinny for her age

I still maintain that she's strapping down for both Golf War and NWMM, especially since she has boobs again when she's back in her default outfit in later Season 2 appearances

binding your boobs to fit into a dress is one thing

changing your silhouette to fit into a golf polo is an entirely different, less plausible scenario

>Oppaicifica
Drawniggy reporting in. What'll it be?

Desperately trying to fit into an old bra that is obviously too small now.

Oppaicifica and Shortstack Wendy aggressively getting up in each other's faces as much as their chests will allow as they fight over Dipper.

She'd marry some beta who raises her and Dippers's son

pacifica trying to lean in and kiss dipper lovingly but her boobs are getting in the way

Oppaicifica brushing up on Dipper with him being embarrassed.

Something gay

Shyly flashing her massive tits

i wish oppaicifica was more popular
big tits are nice but with her personality it's the best

>more popular

She's insanely popular if the booru is anything to go by.

Sauce?

I got it from the Gravity Fall Booru but the Drawthread Booru had it as well

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65606

Made by the artist ChillDrawGuy

of course she does, why would that even be a question

>changing your silhouette to fit into a golf polo is an entirely different, less plausible scenario
I figure it's so they don't get in the way of her golf swing

Oppaicifica in this outfit please

Lazy cosplay plz!

Just add a crown and she can be a "Slime King" from dragon quest

The back muscles on that oppai loli must be stronger than steel.

Nope part of her "Lore" was that her breasts would slowly expand to ridiculous proportions but they could be Sucked back to manageable size

Also they would switch places between houses and scored tons of candy

inspired by what said, how about Oppaicifica from the back showing off how developed her back and shoulder muscles are to carry her massive assets

Nah, we should show her struggling to put a bra onto her tiny frame.

47k if that's you finish the one where she's got the diamond earrings in her cleavage.

eh that's been done before(quite a few times in fact), my suggestion is something a bit more unique