Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nyN-HOX5rcA?t=3m
pastebin.com/bakYLmyA
pastebin.com/zdeHeFYs
pastebin.com/HSi8T4TT
youtu.be/fA7ZaCkMfC4
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM"
>*waves toy gun*
>*five minute cameo*
>*ten minute skit*
>"Is it X? No, it's actually Y!" x5

Is that man wearing a tie over a t-shirt the absolute maverick badass

Appeal to autistic fanboys with unfunny skits and never addressing things like writing, cinematography, editing, music, etc. Just react to every scene with shitty jokes.

>Overusing self referencial shitty memes
>People with crossed arms because I don't know how to direct actors

classic nostalgia critic or modern nostalgia critic.

His skits make me want to slit my wrists

>Pointless framing device with my two dipshit friends because I'm a failed film maker
>Whine about some obviously shitty movie
>Nitpick dumb things
>Terrible joke
>Terrible joke
>Terrible joke
>Dumb nitpicks
>Terrible joke
>Ramble about how it might actually not be that terrible.
>Close out stupid framing device, because some day someone will recognize that I'm a real film maker and not a hack
>Plug for a charity.

is it a boy or a girl?

youtu.be/nyN-HOX5rcA?t=3m

His reviews used to be good but nowadays all he does are pointless unfunny skits with that fat chick and the black dude.
Also,why does he only review obviously shitty movies?

You forgot
>invent a nitpick because too retarded to pay attention

What is he doing these days?

He's winning a balding contest against Henry Cavill. Other than that, I don't know.

>Is subject Alpha failing because of x or y? Well, actually you might say that it's both...

>People with crossed arms because I don't know how to direct actors

It's a two way street. He can't direct, but some of his actors have no business being on screen (Rob, Brad Jones, Spoony) They can't even breathe convincingly.

They're both the same shit but modern NC has autistic "morals" at the end like he's a fucking cartoon show.

>They can't even breathe convincingly.
I laughed. Like when Uwe Boll tries to give his characters convincing names.

>watching his review vlogs
>he keeps talking and talking and talking
>not a goddamn thing he says has anything to do with what he's reviewing
>when he does talk about it, it's clear he didn't understand it or otherwise missed the point completely
>if his brother is there with him, then his brother does actually seem to get what they were trying to review
>but his brother is a gigantic chode so you wind up wanting to hear him talk about it even less than doug

Nostalgia!

When will Nostalgia Critic review Attack on Titan,Code Geass,Death Note and One Piece?

A BROCK CREDIT CARD?!

His "good things about the star wars prequels" was the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

As soon as I'm done banging his wife

He's married?

Yes

Will Nostalgia Critic ever review the Shewee and the Menstrual Cup?

I think I'm more AVGN rather than Nostalgia Critic.

>The two phrases I'd describe this episode with would be: Wow it's fucking nothing and They're dropping so much obnoxious spaghetti.
pastebin.com/bakYLmyA
pastebin.com/zdeHeFYs
pastebin.com/HSi8T4TT

>banging
>when it's a sound dampener this big

You forgot
>Get dick sucked by TV Tropes

Now don't you talk shit about my husbando Brad. He'd act better if Doug just have him some coke.

fuck off barney fag

Kill yourself Teletubbies queer.

>not wanting to see pony shit posted on a board that isn't for pony shit
>teletubbies queer
I think you're the one who is the teletubbies queer here, user.
I mean watching that fucking garbage just to review it for a thread that wasn't asking for actual review but shit like this really makes one think.

He was always balding from the start. He even frequently joked about it, so it's not like he's trying to hide it.

Hating his life because he went all in for his studio and company but the fans would only accept (and pay to support) NC so he had to keep doing that.

Meanwhile he's changed it up to focus on mostly skits reinacting the movie, both because he has a support cast and studio he paid for so he HAS to use and because he's having an increasingly harder time not getting his stuff flagged for copyright and taken down (to the point where he basically stopped using in movie footage at all) so he's trying to phase that out despite his fanbase mostly just wanting him to sit in from of a wall in a chair and scream at a camera and do nothing else.

And he can't really do crossover specials anymore because just about all his supporting critics on the site that people kind of cared a little about have pretty much all quit leaving just him and a bunch of guys nobody cares about.

In short he's become a fancinating example as to why being an Internet critic is not a sustainable long term career you should sink all your money and time into.

>Also,why does he only review obviously shitty movies?
Doing otherwise would require work.

All of you forgot to add an overly long skit that says the exact same thing as the dumb nitpick it follows.

Steven Universe SUCKS! and heres why...
>that nerd girl character shows up
"Critic you cant do that! I like that show due to my multiple insecurities"
Why am i not surprised?(in an annoyingly sarcastic tone)Well too bad,im gonna do it!
"Then you leave me no choice but to bring my boyfriend!"
>that terrible metal guy character shows up and chases the critic for the whole review until the end where the critic makes a stupid speech and the chase stops.
>also the black guy does some stuff because he needs an excuse to shove him in

He doesn't really do the skits anymore have you seen his goofy movie review?

In his Nicktoons review, why didn't he talk about Invader Zim?

How would the critic review this scene?
youtu.be/fA7ZaCkMfC4

Because he never saw it. Invader Zim came out way past the time he watched cartoons. That's also the reason his review of Hey Arnold was so shitty and misinformed; he had either never watched it or barely done so.

I like his editorials, thats about it.

>watching Crowds instead of Time Bokan

e-celeb threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Sup Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97643243&altc=1

>Is it bad?
>No
>Is it good?
>Eeeeh, no
And vice versa.

His clipless reviews are unwatchable