Calling all believers in God and the savior

All believers that worship Kek please make a separate thread. I respect your free will to worship what you want. Please don't do it here.

ITT we pray to the father and savior to protect Emperor Trump from any possible assassination attempts. We also pray for God to guide him in choosing Ron Paul as secretary of state to dismantle the fed. We ask this in good faith, knowing what we ask for in prayer will be received.

Our father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory
Amen

Checkem

Amen

Present with Christ as my savior.

My father called me early last night during the election when things started looking good for Trump. He said "If Trump wins this it proves there is a God." He called back a bit later to ask me how FL was doing and I told him "God is good. Trump just took it." After Trump won, I prayed and thanked the Lord for his guidance and wisdom, and asked him to help the other side in their grief and anger. This morning my Dad called me and was the happiest I've seen him in years.

God is good.

Amen.

Also kek was a gift sent by God, just as he plagued Egypt with Frogs back in the day

kek is not from god, just another satanic trick like trump

God will protect Trump. He helped him get into office, afterall.

In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ, Lamb of the World, who is seated at the right hand of The Father in heaven, God's only son, who died for our redemption, who gave us salvation, who rose from the dead and then returned to Heaven:

Please send all the citizens of the United States the eyes to see and the ears to listen.
Please give Donald J. Trump all the wisdom possible.
Please give him all the strength possible.
Please give him all the protection possible and prevent those who wish to do him harm from achieving their wishes.

Please here our prayers and give us the strength we need to continue our mission.

Please help us deliver our country toward good and away from Babylon.

Please God, use Ron Paul as a conduit to dismantle the Fed, which turns so many free men into mere slaves, so that more and more have the freedom to turn towards you.

Please God, give our friends who do not understand the willingness to listen and give us the patience to explain.

We ask this in steadfast faith
All of us who have witnessed your glory and ability on Nov. 8th
We know faith moves mountains
Hear our faith

Praise Be to God
Praise Be to Jesus
To the Holy Spirit

Amen

Sometimes I wonder if Kek is actually the Holy Spirit manifesting in a new way.

Glory be to the father, the son and holy spirit.

Amen

no

>I respect your free will to worship what you want. Please don't do it here.
sure, you likely can't change their minds but you are at least supposed to warn them about what they're doing

god gave me and you free will to do as we please. god doesn't impose on our free will in any way, so i follow gods lead and i don't impose on anyone's free will either. if i know someone needs to be taught about something like you pointed out, i do it. but in this case, they already know what they're doing.

I agree with this interpretation. Just never deny your faith to your friends or enemies.

i don't. when i see someone is open to discussing their beliefs i handle the situation with care. i wouldn't want to scare anyone away from the faith, in the way television has portrayed us believers to be. i have great talks with people who are unsure of their beliefs all the time.

I meant what you said, just warning you not to deny your faith.

I prayed for the first time the other night, that we would be delivered away from a Hillary satanist presidency. I promised I would reconnect with Him and explore the options of church.

How do I become a good boy?

After 8 years on Sup Forums, and a year on Sup Forums fighting in the Meme War and saving souls in Christian general threads, this post will be my last.

I shall never again visit Sup Forums, and take a vow of silence never to post here again.

God, please take my sacrifice and bless Trump with your protection during these next 8 years.

Goodbye, Sup Forums

I love you all forever. We will shitpost together in the next life.

ask god and let the holy spirit guide you. i don't have all the answers.

we will miss you user god bless. go out there and become the strongest version of yourself.

Why is trump a satanic trick ?

and one last thing before i leave this thread.

by the power of the father in heaven, satan has no power here. god knows everything and his will and plans are pre-determined. amen!

Amen. Lord God on high is good. And with the Lord on our side, how could we lose?

Read your Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

Pray to Jesus to show you the way.

"Kek", "luck", and "karma" are all just ignorant misinterpretations of God's sovereignty

Aye or rather just small glimpses at God's abilities.

Amen.

Amen, bro, together we will smash this servants of Antichrist and make this world great again with help of God after the Last Judgement

Are there angy Episcopals here?

I want to go to a service. Should I go?

Anglicism seems cool.

Sorry I'm a degenerate :c I'm trying to get with christ.

Build a personal relationship with Christ before you choose your demonination.

bless our emperor, i will worship him if Ron Paul becomes secretary

I don't believe this to be the case. People on here are worshiping Kek as though Kek is a real entity. And as far as I'm aware God mentions not to worship other gods.

But I'm a tranny and they're the only ones that'll take me :c

fag

>the Jews were foiled because many people converted from believing in one of their gods (Yahweh) and gave their energy to Kek the Mighty instead

Feels good defeating evil for once.

The 2016 Presidential election was all about sanctification of evil that was taking the nation down under the Four Generation Curse.
In spite of a Trump victory predicted by two hurricanes (Hermine and Matthew) and weather angels shouting about Trump all week long, the news media and government leaders continued to sell Trump short. On election night the media were all geared up for a Clinton victory based on their polls. However, the election wasn't decided by the people they asked, but by unknowns that the angels bought to the polls from rural America.

Kek, literally false egyptian God of chaos
Karma is a theological concept found in the Buddhist and Hindu religions which automatically makes it false

Luck is nothing more than intervention from God. But if it is something that has to happen by "chance" then it just luck or unlucky and it has nothing to do with God.

The jew god is a false god, only the frog god rules here.
Praise Kek.