Goblins Animated 2nd Edition

They actually made it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_oBVR-tGA
youtube.com/watch?v=ut2PPbnb0ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it really hating when he has a history of not delivering?

Goblins?

>every one of those 2,291 poor souls donated over $100, on average, for I'M SAD the series

are they going to adapt that shitty artstyle or made it calarts shit?

...really? I am genuinely surprised by that. Did someone donate 50k or something?

I'M SAD

>$124,000 will go to animation
How do they justify charging this much for a five-minute trailer?

at worst, its a 5 minute ad for people who dont read the webcomic. the voice actors is half the budget and will probably draw more attention then the comic itself.

IM

>ugly artstyle
Pass.

for those who want to see the Animatic

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_oBVR-tGA

According to the indiegogo, only 6% goes to voice-acting.

Goblins, you say?

Some of it were probably a few people donating thousands each.

eh, well it is a 5 minute trailer and they got a vid of them promoting it. and animation IS expensive.

I wasn't wow'd by it, but I liked it. The banter was good but the action looks like it could be more fast-paced.

its nice. it has heart and effort behind it. if it gets popular enough to warrant a short series, thatd be swell.

>Goblins gets a quarter of a million dollars to make a 5 minute animation
>The creator of Questionable Content has 5,700 Patreon followers, meaning that he makes AT LEAST $68,400 a year off of Patreon alone.
The world really is full of stupid fucks just willing to throw away money at trash isn't it. I should make some shitty stick figure webcomic about feelings or something and open up a Patreon to fucking rake in cash.

It's a little over 100k, typically. Jacques was floating between 8k-10k before he hid it

Here's a cleaner version.

youtube.com/watch?v=ut2PPbnb0ZA

>that ending

to be fair i'd still rather read goblins than fucking qc

Wait.. It was over a 100 k away the other day. I call bullshit. His probably scamming people. This is way to unlikely.

the final days some people are more willing to throw more money at it. the sudden surge can bring in more people, etc. its when you see people throw the most money.

Theyve been getting multiple anonymous donations of 10k. This is pure shenanigans

Hold on. Was this to fund an animated series or a five minute video?

5 mins. Thunts Fans are paying his mortgage again.

Sauce?

shit I've seen animated kickstarters do more with way less than that. Either it's going on VA or they want a long production with as few animators as possible.

It's actually got some promotion over the past day or so. Mark Evanier even plugged it on his blog.