Same VA thread

“All social systems we've put into place are a mere sketch. One plus one equals two. That's all we've learned, but one plus one has never equaled two. There are, in fact, no numbers and no letters. We've codified our existence to bring it down to human size to make it comprehensible. We've created a scale so that we can forget its unfathomable scale.”

>Since then, I see the visions always whether or not I wear the crown. They tell me the secrets... the secrets of the ice and snow... that the power of the crown will save me with its frost. I don't yet know what this means. As you can see, my skin is beginning to turn blue. My body temperature has been lowering at a supernatural rate, to what is now about 30°C. I don't know when it will end... I'm really scared...

>When you were my students, I said you'd amount to nothing. And I was right. You're NOTHING!

>Many of your Earth ways are still strange to me, but that was... just plain freaky, correct?

LEEEEEOOOOOON!

>scarjo
oh damn

"Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds, leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large."

I want to ____ that mermaid

>The reason I always skip is in all my life my heart yearned for only one woman. And we use to skip together all the time. The day I lost her I vowed to skip everyday for the rest of my life. So that I'd never forget the time we spent together

Pull the lever, Kronk!

Stay out of my territory

Holy shit, really?

>muh dick

Hey Emily-Elizabeth!

"Well thanks for everything Herc, it's been a real slice"

SHOCKEEEEEEEEEER!

>megara also died after finding true love

THREE MONTHS OF WINTER COOLNESS

>SLAP SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>SLAP SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

>hey jenny would you like to go on that date i brought some extra oil

just stay in your containment board you fucking piece of trash

That’s not medicine

>We will kill the old man, Gordon. We will chop him, we will grind him. We will bathe in his blood. I, myself, will kill the fool Batman. I will rip the meat from his bones and suck them dry. Don't call us a gang. Don't call us criminals. We are the law. Gotham City belongs to the Mutants

There can be only one...