TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Trump wants to know how YOU want to make America great!

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Here's what I said, feel free to copy paste: One topic that isn't often discussed is the freedom of the internet, or net neutrality, which is a very important modern part of our constitutional right to free speech. Bills such as SOPA, PIPA, CISPA, and more, have threatened such freedoms. The internet is also the hub of many of your supporters, on websites such as Sup Forums or reddit. Your campaign may not have been possible had your supporters not been able to communicate and convene freely over the internet. It is imperative that we enact laws to protect this right. Something like the free internet act (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Internet_Act) would be a good starting point for making the internet great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov
greatagain.gov/meet-vice-president-elect.html
auth.ptt.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

California needs fixing. He needs to get busy with those deportations asap. Just look at the riots already happening.

done

Well put, I pasta'd it

what did OP mean by this?

What the fuck..

DRUMPF IS LE BAD

I don't think this is a legitimate website.

make america great again state by state

california needs its own rules

fuck off

>posting your info on link written on Sup Forums

I guess some people have to learn the hard way

> .gov.tr

That's turkish and unrelated.

Everything on .gov is officially controlled by the US government.

Bump for this. There should also finally be a patent system reform to remove software and other quick developing technology. Taking whatever idea and adding .com to get a patent has slowed the internet's benefits down and any oldfag knows it.

No one is this stupid... Right?

This looks great Barron. I'll do it just for you. Ily bby, you're my bro4lyfe

Fuck I just skimmed keywords like internet freedom. I disavow "apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/" and OP.

Try to access ptt.gov or some variant. It doesn't exist. This is a Turkish intelligence gathering website or it's a US intelligence front.

The website is a "shipping" company located in Istanbul

They are trying to mine us for data and personal information. They are trying to collect our names.

thats turkish postal service.

Look again. It is a .gov certificate and is issues from D.C.

Anyone who questions the site is a fucking CTR/Liberal sore loser faggot.

There could be a massive round of assassinations over the next few months. Is Pepe in danger?

ptt.gov and ptt.gov.tr are different, learn something about domains ffs

You guys may be right honestly

Gonna do more research, maybe wait for an official statement from Trump. Pic related, first tab didn't exist, third tab looks like some non sketchy turkish website

idiot

> % dig @8.8.8.8 apply.ptt.gov
>
> ; DiG 9.11.0-P1 @8.8.8.8 apply.ptt.gov
> ; (1 server found)
> ;; global options: +cmd
> ;; Got answer:
> ;; ->>HEADER
> ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
> ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
> ;; QUESTION SECTION:
> ;apply.ptt.gov. IN A
>
> ;; ANSWER SECTION:
> apply.ptt.gov. 244 IN CNAME apply.ptt.gov.00dt0000000pmsreaw.live.siteforce.com.
> apply.ptt.gov.00dt0000000pmsreaw.live.siteforce.com. 244 IN CNAME 4.0p1t00000004calca2.00dt0000000pmsreaw.gslb.siteforce.com.
> 4.0p1t00000004calca2.00dt0000000pmsreaw.gslb.siteforce.com. 299 IN CNAME chi.4.0p1t00000004calca2.00dt0000000pmsreaw.gslb.siteforce.com.
> chi.4.0p1t00000004calca2.00dt0000000pmsreaw.gslb.siteforce.com. 119 IN A 136.146.41.47
>
> ;; Query time: 52 msec
> ;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)
> ;; WHEN: Thu Nov 10 01:49:18 CST 2016
> ;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 200

I made another thread for dicussing

>
>

FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS

> % openssl s_client -connect apply.ptt.gov:443
> CONNECTED(00000003)
> depth=2 C = US, O = "VeriSign, Inc.", OU = VeriSign Trust Network, OU = "(c) 2008 VeriSign, Inc. - For authorized use only", CN = VeriSign Universal Root Certification Authority
> verify return:1
> depth=1 C = US, O = Symantec Corporation, OU = Symantec Trust Network, CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server SHA256 SSL CA
> depth=0 C = US, ST = District of Columbia, L = Washington, O = GSA, OU = PTST, CN = apply.ptt.gov
> ---
> Certificate chain
> 0 s:/C=US/ST=District of Columbia/L=Washington/O=GSA/OU=PTST/CN=apply.ptt.gov
> i:/C=US/O=Symantec Corporation/OU=Symantec Trust Network/CN=Symantec Class 3 Secure Server SHA256 SSL CA
> 1 s:/C=US/O=Symantec Corporation/OU=Symantec Trust Network/CN=Symantec Class 3 Secure Server SHA256 SSL CA
> i:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=(c) 2008 VeriSign, Inc. - For authorized use only/CN=VeriSign Universal Root Certification Authority
> ---
> Server certificate
> -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
> [zip for sake of comment length]
> -----END CERTIFICATE-----
> subject=/C=US/ST=District of Columbia/L=Washington/O=GSA/OU=PTST/CN=apply.ptt.gov
> issuer=/C=US/O=Symantec Corporation/OU=Symantec Trust Network/CN=Symantec Class 3 Secure Server SHA256 SSL CA
> ---
> No client certificate CA names sent
> Peer signing digest: SHA1
> Server Temp Key: ECDH, P-256, 256 bits
> ---
> SSL handshake has read 3909 bytes and written 433 bytes
> ---
> New, TLSv1/SSLv3, Cipher is ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
> Server public key is 4096 bit
> Secure Renegotiation IS supported
> Compression: NONE
> Expansion: NONE
> No ALPN negotiated
> [snip for len]
> Verify return code: 0 (ok)
> ---

fuck off shills that proves nothing

PARDON THIS MAN

OP here, I legit am not a shill, just saw another user post this and was trying to help out. No clue what's going on with this website, but it seemed legit and the .gov made me trust it.

Maybe we should all just wait for an official announcement about it before we proceed.

You cannot access ptt.gov, only two websites that pose as Trump application sites

Something is up. Fuck off

>Official announcement

Nice damage control

Fuck off shill

I am literally advocating against the use of this website, and instead asking that we wait to hear from the Donald before using it.

Yup I'm a shill, you got me

Are you retarded? On most sites the prefix is www, so your browser fills it in when you leave it out. Not all sites are like that though; this one is prefixed with apply, not www.

Then where did you even find this obscure link? No one is buying your story shill

>wait until we hear from the Donald

why in the fuck would Trump make a statement about your post on an obscure Botswanian envelope folding forum?

> % host -t soa ptt.gov
> ptt.gov has SOA record dns.gsa.gov. hostmaster.gsa.gov.

You don't understand any of this, do you?

Yeah and check out apply.ptt.gov

It's a front website for mining information

To all who visited that website bare ip:

F

Then show me where this website comes from

It's not an official website and you can't find it on Google

BGP hijacking

I plan to immigrate after saving up $40,000. I am skilled in a unique always needed trade. I look forward to working like a dog and living like a king. USA will be greater after I arrive.

You literally can't get a .gov domain without being a government entity.

Also, check this captcha.

>what is hacking

either that or it's the US government mining Sup Forumsacks for their personal info

Hacking is a meme.

Saved. Fuck, 2016 has been a beautiful year.

I'm on mobile so I'm not sure but inputting apply.ptt.gov into the URL search brings up this page which looks even sketchier. It asks for name, address, email, and resume under the guise of being a job application to work in the white house.

>people will fall for this

Sad.

what are the odds of trumps team already having access to website creation on .gov?

Who do we KNOW has access?

lets be real people. We know CTR is doxxing and out for blood, from their own words

hahaha fucking lazy faggots are trying to get names oftrump supporters without doing any intelligence job
faggots

let them try to get me lmeo

Thank you Turkey for finally allowing me a way to express myself.

shut up goyim

greatagain.gov/meet-vice-president-elect.html
The website seems official, and the other links on the site seemed official, link related. I gave my name and Email. Rip in Pieces,

CTR should write them some suggestions

Wink wink cough cough 'the list' cough cough

What did they mean by this?

auth.ptt.gov/

Better question, why wouldn't Donald mention this site on his twitter or on any of his sites?

This is a phishing scam.

I want bridge from Amurica to Russia.

God damn he is cool.

Actually wanting to listen to feedback. I wouldn't blame him if he's trying to go down as the surprisingly most caring US president there's ever been.

Thanks a lot, fuckface, I already gave them my information.

Doing a bit of searching, I see that Scott Adams actually pointed out the website on twitter. He seems to think it's real and complimented it. So now I'm wondering where this link came from.