What’s the best animated movie Dreamworks has ever made and why is it Shrek 2?

What’s the best animated movie Dreamworks has ever made and why is it Shrek 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingawful.com/awful-movie-database/john-buck-junior/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=F_VIK6qeFcg&t=1076s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The human characters are like....perfectly stylized. They have more realistic proportions and don't have big horrible unnerving frozen eyes but they're still interesting and well designed.

Among other things

somethingawful.com/awful-movie-database/john-buck-junior/1/

Shrek 2 is fine and good, but it's no Prince of Egypt.

I actually prefer the first one

Reasonable. As long as it's not the 3rd or 4th.

The first was better
youtube.com/watch?v=F_VIK6qeFcg&t=1076s

>Shitting on the fourth movie
Hey nowyou're a rock stardon't shit on Shrek Forever After! It's a good film, not the best in the franchise but it sure as hell beats the third.

I like 1 better, or at least as equally to 2, but if I were to truly take off my nostalgia googles (which either way Shrek 1, 2 and 4 are still great) I would probably prefer Kung Fu Panda.

Madagascar 3 was surprisingly great, too.

Degenerate

>t. Michael Eisner

Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2
How to Train Your dragon
The Prince of Egypt
El Dorado
Megamind
Flushed Away/Chicken Run

People forget that while they make some real stinkers they also make some fantastic stuff too.

Kung Fu Panda 2 still blows me away.

Lord Shen is a contender for GOAT villain. Gary Oldmans performance fits this deranged monarch nicely,

Puss in Boots > Shrek 2.

FYI: I love both movies.

Dragon, Panda, and ESPECIALLY Megamind are all blase and forgetable. The others are stylistic and have great soundtracks.

When will Puss in Boots 2 finally happen? It keeps getting pushed back and being put on hold.

The scene where Po finds out what happened to his mother and finds inner peace is honestly my favourite scene from any animated film. The mix of animation styles, the use of colour and score make it perfect IMO.

Haha.. No.

KFP2 is pretty good though.

Prince of Egypt, I would say, is better than any Disney movie currently released.

Um sweety no...

Dammit... you're right. Can I change my vote?

Hey Sup Forums!
Uranus

no but seriously this was my personal movie of the year

What's wrong with the 3rd besides I guess the babies