BEWARE OF PHISHING

This thread was just posted It asks for your full name and email. But it's actually a Turkish government website posing as Trump's website.

Can we get some investigation into this? Seems like Turkish intelligence using a shipping company to mine data on Trump supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
periscope.tv/w/1lDGLmknwrmJm
auth.ptt.gov/
apply.ptt.gov
engadget.com/2016/11/09/this-is-happening/
greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
apply.ptt.gov/
reddit.com/domain/apply.ptt.gov/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5c68a6/pttgov_application_to_work_for_trumps/
twitter.com/JavierV532
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/796535958309109761
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shills are real

And this is what comes up when you search ptt.gov, the supposed "Trump" website

b.ump

And this is the english version of ptt.gov

A "shipping company"

The meme war is far from over

b.umping

hey retard, .gov is regulated by ICANN and is only allowed for us by US government organizations.

You're wrong.

Chill out. The apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ is legit. It's not surprising that some other country has an unrelated "PTT" site

exactly

He's saying it might be a truncated link, I think, from ptt.gov.tr

BGP hijacking is possible.

>Can we get some investigation into this?
You must be new.

Look man, this place is like social engineering central. Its not only this place though, i have experienced similar things in electronic music venues that have a triangle for symbol. Its like; people who create "coincidences" to make you reasses your shitty behaviours and help you individualize your being, in a Jungian perspective.

See, let me give you my experience, i got Cucked by a person i met on Sup Forums, he said he was an agie too, and exchanged phone numbers with me. This guy talked with me for a while, got some info, and then sent a woman to flirt with me. What tip me off, what thas by the second date, this girl was REALLY trying to trigger me. Like her converstion topics were literally Sup Forums bait threads i had seen that very same day.
Of course i couldn't ask, cause, lol, paranoid autism, but i kept my eye on her. She kind of signaled me that we would fuck, and that she wasn't ready till the "third date".

Third date was her birthday, she invited me and made me bring my friends. 30 min after i arrived there, her "boyfriend" got to the place.
HE WAS THE FUCKING Sup Forums GUY WHO WAS CHATTING WITH ME, I COULD TELL CAUSE A TATOOO ON THE WHATSAPP PROFILE PIC.

THE MOTHERFUCKER TRICKED ME TO TRY TO BREAK MY SOUL.

To this day i dont know what his motivation or reasons were, i just now that there is some shitty people in here and you should NEVER contact anyone who wants you to contact them. SPECIALLY if they want to "make a game" or some other faggot thing like that.

Never give mails.
Never contact anons.
Never make friends.

Hear the super grating spanish on periscope.tv/w/1lDGLmknwrmJm and dual sport dirtbikes? It's latin country agitators from drug cartels looking to incite violence in cooperation with crazy leftists in Democrat party.

This.

There is no such website as ptt.gov by the US government unless this is US intelligence posing as a Turkish shipping company

See here

When the FUCK were basic TLD policies overridden? Let me guess when .everythingandnigger was created? .gov should be US gov only.

b.ump

This is spooky as fuck

bumdg

hey, fucking retard, you're wrong.

I can't paste the results of this because it's getting blocked by the spam filter.

> % host -t soa ptt.gov
> ptt.gov has SOA record dns.gsa.gov. hostmaster.gsa.gov. [edited for spam filter]

>ptt.gov
>ptt.gov.tr
two completely different domains
PTT is Presidential Transition Team

.gov and .gov.tr are different.
.tr is the TLD.

fugg it defaulted to .com after it didn't find ptt.gov.

imanidiot.jpg

check this out :)
auth.ptt.gov/

You should have seen me in my plentyoffish days.

Having several women meet at the same restraunt, sitting at the same reserved table all bickering about a mysterious man who never showed up.

Trolling is a high unlike anything.

stfu your not the catfishman faggot

click here -> auth.ptt.gov/

hello shill

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH

why

I dindu nuffin I swear

the worst part is that it sounds fucking fun now, like i would legit troll some argie sperg from Sup Forums with the help of a fuckgal, i guess Sup Forums made me alpha after all

if it is phishing why is there a link to it at greatagain.gov, which is trump's official president elect website

Wait who is that?

This is the most plausible theory so far

This leaf thinks he's really funny for not telling anyone what's on that page. Pic related is what's on it

correct
disregard
But here is the real dirt

POST SCREENSHOT

What if my full name literally is my email

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
Jesus Christ, I posted a thread on this earlier, and had no clue. Good catch, and thanks for putting a halt on my dumbass from memeing this more.

I made a whole fucking speech for those assholes that was meant for trump. FUG.

>chrome incognito

Someone make a thread on infinitych about this I'm banned

What do you use?

>tor
>can't post on Sup Forums

>firefox
>muh extensions

You have to be insane to contact a random person from here.
Probably many of the people here are part of different intelligence agencies. Mostly NSA

apply.ptt.gov
Scroll down to the bottom and you can apparently apply to work for Trump. The entire form is very sketchy.

It's actually legitimate. It's just difficult to search for. The IP address is from Virginia. It's a government website.

You actually can find it on google, it's just difficult to do so which makes sense since they must have literally scrambled it together in a day and spider have no idea what the fuck it is.

Sage this gay CTR-inspired thread.

Ukraine and Russia are our allies now and there's nothing you fuckers in the middle east can do about it. Cry more.

Disproven here:

>Look man, this place is like social engineering central.
I thought this was a Mongolian cereal enthusiast board.

>allowed for us by US government organizations
no, we have russian government site with .gov

Bro buy a private VPN from another country

Chrome incognito is just not saving your history, that's all. You are not anonymous in any fashion

bump

Yes I am completely aware of that. I'm not in any danger going to some random website using chrome. Obviously I use tor for anything sketchy I do :)

>NSA is going to kick your door down.
At least we know ptt.gov isn't a scam..

Ok, it's not a scam. It's an application link on greatagain.gov

>Donald Trump's 'Transition Team' launches GreatAgain.gov
>engadget.com/2016/11/09/this-is-happening/

>greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
>Complete the online application and submit it electronically.You will be notified electronically once your information has been received.A record of your application will be maintained while the President is in office, and you will be considered for the position(s) or subject area(s) which you have expressed interest in whenever openings occur.
>apply.ptt.gov/

Bump, I have anti-phishing software and it said the website was fine. I don't know how trusted Webroot can be though.

.gov is a TLD too

i understand that it's very hard to overcome the distrust in everything and everyone, so i just put these here to move you in some direction:

reddit.com/domain/apply.ptt.gov/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5c68a6/pttgov_application_to_work_for_trumps/
twitter.com/JavierV532
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/796535958309109761