Well pol, how do you feel about this?

Well pol, how do you feel about this?

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/counterpoint-20161105
youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw
youtube.com/watch?v=vWa5HRX7tek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old bitch is a loser who backed the losers horse. Got what she deserved.

I already did my part voting Clinton.

I pity the broad, but it's not important. If you want a woman president, nominate one that isn't shit.

bahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Look how Hillary is looking at her. It's like she was actually a 30 year old woman and Hillary sucked the life out of her and left her to die on the right

And yet I'm not.
I can't wait for libs like yourselves to die out over the next 4 years when you realize we made the right decision.

Fuck this old bitch.

>if she supports Hillary
>WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?
>if she supports Trump
>FUCKING DIE ALREADY BITCH

Aw c'mon, don't be like that, she can wait another four years.

>supporting a candidate just because she's a woman

Retarded.

Poor Bernie, he looks so defeated on the last pic.

glad to see the old hag was focused on the political issues of this election. but muh x chromosomes.

All politics aside, you guys might want to start considering when/why your moral compass steered you into cartoonish villainy.

How I feel?

Great! Roasties BTFO!

If women wanted a fellow vagina haver for the most powerful political position in the world just for the sake of having a vagina then how about not picking one who's incredible corrupt. They got what they deserve, pulling the same shit they always do in other areas of life and ignore women's character because they're a woman too.

Also I was hoping these bait threads would stop after the election but I guess shitposters still have no life.

Years of people wanking to their own self-righteousness at your expense might harden the heart.

Top fucking kek dude

We should support a corrupt traitor because some old idiot thinks gender should be the sole deciding factor for POTUS?

>inevitable 1 post by this ID thread

She survived the Holocaust,
Lived for another 74 years,
And turned into a grumpy goblin.

>le first wymyn!! xDD

Yeah, no. Get fucked.

>shows a strawman and a half
>"steered into cartoonish villainy"

Fuck off tardo

Was trying to make a political compass meme when...
politicalcompass.org/counterpoint-20161105

It's not our fault the dems nominated a woman under investigation from the fbi and who spirit cooks. Not our hot potato that's for damn sure. My 84 year old grandma wanted Trump in, so where would this bitch be if Hillary got in and hurt my Mimi's fee fees?

I feel sympathy. But then I think of all the other old women outside of this singular old Hillary supporter who voted Trump and I think, equal exchange.

We can't all get what we want.

>all politics aside
So you are saying we need to ponder why we would pick someone who was painted by a Hillary controlled media as cartoonishly evil over someone who is truly evil? And you do this in a thread that shames us for not voting for her for the sole reason of being a woman

She's a privileged white female, she doesn't deserve to get what she wants.

We're the good guys.

Being an aspie faggot pretty much sealed the deal. I was either gonna be a special snowflake or a cartoon villain.

Spirit cooks?

She was brainwashed the by the media her whole life. No sympathy.

Underrated post.

No matter who wins Presidential elections, there will be elderly people who will be disappointed that their candidate didn't win, and the left will try to make you feel bad.

My grandpa who voted for Trump would have been disappointed if he didn't win. Not everyone can get what they want all the time, and only one nominee can win.

Learn to have control over your emotions, you're not 14 anymore.

Too fucking bad, grandma

She lived through both world wars. She should know what electing a war hawk president who saber rattles with the next strongest power means.

But instead she chose to vote with her vagina.

So no I'm not ashamed that thousands of young men will have their lives cut short just so that some woman can have a shallow wish played out infront of her.

Bitch is old enough that you could tell her she was gassing jews in Germany back in the 40's and she'd probably believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw

:(

my grandma is around the same age and she'd smack this old coot across the cheek

I vote for Clinton because she is a woman: Great!!

I vote for Trump because he is the best: You pig, misogynist!!!

This.

>Be born a female
>Live through multiple wars were men die for my freedoms and I don't have to lift a finger because muh vagina.
>Live longer than all the men around me because male disposability
>Get handed free shit in old age because inherited wealth and security from late husband
>HURRR WOMYN OPPRESSED MUH PATRIARCHY
>I WANT A FEMALE PRESIDENT JUST BECAUSE MUH VAGINA AND I DONT CARE HOW CORRUPT SHE IS

Fuck this stupid old bitch.

This is what happens when a spoiled brat with princess syndrome makes it to old age. Somehow finds a way to victimize herself despite all that life has given her.

Straight to fucking hell.

maybe next incarnation, when she's male :)

Cute granny bitch just needs a nice hard young penis to pound some happines into her.

Laughter is the only way to deal with it.
Is it sad that she didn't get her dream? Yes, sure.
But it doesn't matter, and the idea that it matters should be pushed away.
The left likes to use these emotional grabs because it's all they have, so you have to learn to cut yourself from your empathy at times, and laughter and joking is an effective tool

>Dies
>Get's reincarnated as male
>In a time where there is a Female president that's a total fuckup and causes a massive global war due to leadership incompetence.
>Get's drafted to fight for dumb pointless war that shouldn't have ever started.
>Dies at 18 a virgin in a foxhole after being swarmed by legions of android soldiers who mercilessly tear him limb from limb
>male privilege!

Poetic justice. Please fucking happen.

Man, you guys are cold as fuck. This elderly woman wanted to see a woman president because it means a lot to her.

Especially in 1930. That bitch got some serious dementia going on.

Relax, it's only satire.

Oh wow, I feel so ashamed of myself because one person out of millions upon millions of elderly voters on their way to the pearly gates wanted to see a murderous traitor become the first female president.

I'm not buying into your "muh feefees" bullshit, lolberals. Never did, never will.

>1930

That reminds me. I much prefer this old lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWa5HRX7tek

some old hag wanted to fuck our country up for everyone who had life left to live, cause it would look neat. goddamn, aren't we all just shit?

This, but I am sad. If the story is even true, it's sad that she waited for a woman president and Hillary lost, but that poor old lady probably didn't know how bad Hillary actually is. Mafia mob boss tier bad.

It's fucking fake.

No way old lady is wearing shirt in same day.

Look at sit and exactly same clothes as she met Hillary.

old lay was just being so tired.

It's fake.

here's your (you) texas

Damn.. we should only elect people that fulfill certain demographics so that the elderly can see it before they die.

What a brilliant strategy.

The fact that people thought a traitorous whore should hold the greatest position in the world is fucking unbelievable.

Should've voted for Sarah Palin. :^)

Bet she thought she'd never get fucked by a white guy again

I felt bad for the old lady, but she choose poorly and deserved that sadness

Im sad for the granny that she has been brainwashed into thinking that women should be president of anything.

i le voted for trump ironically. i le white nationalist ironicly

>hey guys i got a great idea, rather than voting for policies that would make the country great, lets vote to make this singe old lady that will die soon and never experience the consequences of our decision, yea lets vote to make her happy for a couple of weeks.

How about, fuck you.

Good, fuck her.
I'm tired of sympathy being a one way street.

Hope she fucking dies tomorrow.
Dumb fuck white women, trying to elect another dumb fuck cause they both have a vagina.
Fuck off.
That isn't an issue.
It's not a winning running strategy.
Hillary had fucking nothing.
God damn nothing.
She ran around crying about Trump the entire fucking time while saying "I have a pussy!"

Fuck off fuck off fuck off.
Fuck you and your stupid as fuck "Let's make history every 4 years" garbage.
Fuck making history.
I want to make success, survival, etc.
FUCK YOU.

god thats good stuff,

i csnt get enough of these tearz

Note to self: don't spend entire life waiting on something that has never previously happened

say I piss away my whole life waiting for aliens, then they show up a day after my death. would you think I'm a retard for doing that, or would you blame the aliens for not arriving earlier?

My great-grandpa lived his whole life as a Cubs fan and never got to see them win the Worlds' Eries. You don't always get what you want. Sometimes you just die an old fuck.

Hillary should be her pallbearer.

Why's Bernie look so sad in that second pic?

>Muh Pension
>Muh State Handouts

Old people are worse than blacks when it comes to gibs

Well I feel sorry for her, but then again, blame the Democrats for not having another female alternative.

I would laugh at you for not knowing the Jews are the true aliens and they've been here under your nose for a long time

he waited his whole life to see a gorilla president :( this makes me so sad

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WAAAAAANT

>When you actually on the wrong side of history but you don't realize it

This old bitch can die
I DONT CARE
'NALD ON DECK

HAHA she'll probably be worm food by the next election! LMAO

She had shit to do at home instead of "waiting" a whole life.

>one hairless monkey waited a century for another hairless monkey with the same hole between their legs to get a prestigious title from a popularity contest, only to get shut down by a literal meme
If you can't laugh at that, then you're the one who needs their head looked at. Lighten up.

>dumb fuck thinking that trump can make any real changes, or does anything at all
hahahaha are americans really this stupid