Take a moment to embrace this feeling

I don't care what cunts are posting on here at the moment.

We did it boys.

We fucking did it.

Putin is leading Russia, Britain is leaving the EU and now Trump is the president of the US.

This is a turning point for the western world against globalisation.

This thread is dedicated to the feeling we are all feeling at the moment, the feeling of the greatness to come, the roar of the right nationalist to bring back how things used to be.

We did it boy...We FUCKING did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdPpRdImfuA
kikebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/778010792336818/
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=xwOQ7u4PQVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 france and italy follow

>America has a new Reagan
>Britain has a new Thatcher
Everything's going to be okay

also
>Canada literally has a new Trudeau
fucking leafs

We need to meme it into reality too

And don't forget Austria, Krautland and Netherland

It will be taken away from you.

If you think for a second that this is not the plan of the financial elite, you are mistaken.

Happy music for a happy happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=DdPpRdImfuA

Oh here is Rick Wilson with a leaf proxy.
Kill yourself you fat bald cuckold.

>when memes become a reality

There is only one God, and Christ Jesus is His Lamb. YHWH is arming us with strong leadership, that we might resist the idolaters, the blasphemers, and the flies that will come for us. 10th crusade has begun. Deus vult.

FUCK YEAH!!

Last post: someone should make a Trump meme: Lord of the Frogs.

Filled me with hope again, that not everyone is a retarded leftist that thinks he's right because he acts under some false sense of morality gained from the mass media

Wish we had someone as respectable as Le Pen desu

btw does anyone know the name of the tune in this video?

kikebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/778010792336818/

Can I feel here freely?
I'm always behind a mask when associatin irl
/BLOG/
Fucking hell, I've been drunk for 18hours, drinking champagne, beer, LONKERO (sadly no whiskey) and been smoking all the time, and you know? Fuckin hell :D. Iin 10hours I maybe must go to the gym. I've just had so fucking good time.
Iwas in my own sauna for 3,5hours. My pints were in the freezer and I poured my drink into them and just, ah. Fucking great feeling. I didn't even meme so much for Trump, but whenever the chans succeeds to do something like this, it's like powering me up. I'm feeling empowered, really, even I'm fucking drunk everything is so clear. And all these songs and good music and shit. Take the delegated Dahnald.
Thank you, every one of you. You made me a better man, when I was expecting you to make me a bitter man. There is no hope for us, but now we can for once enjoy the glory feeling of achievement, even if we didn't really do anything.
Thanks.
/BLOG

I know it's hard to accept but insulting me won't change the fact I am right. As soon as he's killed by a lefty, civil war will engulf your country. Enjoy, I'll be watching from the border.

>you'll need it

next up on the list is germany, france, italy. feels so good man

Didn't know Canada was such a major sodium exporter ya fuckin' turd.

MAGA

says the gayass butthurt leaf, stay mad faggot and go suck some dick

>We did it boys.
>Putin is leading Russia
Like it was your effort, lol
He is already been here for A FUCKING 16 years. Some kids are living a whole their life ander his presidency

Thank you. I didn't expect this at all, but I'm drunk so what the hell. I began weepin' a bit. You wrote that to me, and I listened to this. Thank you all, once again.
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKE
ONWARD TO CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION

And still, I can't shake the feeling that things like these are happening way too early. I thought the dragon was supposed to rule for thousands of years until Good triumphs?

EPIC. I love you /pol, never change.

you know I get why you people love a white supremacist like Trump, and want the EU to break up, but why do you fucks like Putin?

The man is going to start world war 3 in order to recreate hus precious Soviet Union. What do you even get from this? Do you just like him because they interfered with the election and stopped Clinton?

Yeah right Trump team has 1 goldman sachs shill inside , so much for nothing

I thought conservatives hated the Soviet Union. He's trying to recreate it.

Do you like him because he takes photos of himself being an alpha male and that makes you feel validated?

I wonder how long it will take putin to invade the baltics and save the whit race as the result of such !\s.

Who /having dinner with the mad man/ here?

>Putin is leading Russia,

Hold the fuck up..that's not cool.

It feels so good bro, but there's a lot to be done. Celebrate, but we've got to get to work. There are many spells left to cast and meme magic takes a lot of work.

>Britain is leaving the EU
what?

Thats true actually. I dont understand guys how you gonna support soviet ex-KGB worker.

Was it recently your birthday, timmy?

I feel like if we can meme a man into the White House, we can do anything.

Like, could we start a war? Could we end one? I can't stop thinking. It's a lot to process.

>Putin is leading Russia
>yfw

Putin won't have to start WW3 now. We elected Trump, remember?

>Take a moment to embrace this feeling.

That was a powerful moment. Nothing like a man shedding tears for his country and being proud of its people.

I have an Italian Citizenship. Who should I vote for on the next election? What is the based party?

What if Putin's plan was to pick someone who doesn't know much like Trump. WW3 is coming.

>SJW's literally on suicide watch
>actors who said they'd leave look like tools
>silent majority rang true

Bask in it bros.

Nah, he still will when he tries to throw his weight around in americas world.

Thats right bitches, its time the superpower started to act like it.

All lesser nations (see: all of them) better sit down and shut up. Well, honestly you can do whatever you want, your actions are meaningless.

Russia is less than nothing.

Anything less than the above is pure cuckoldry.

MAGA

It's not over yet we need Rowdy Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG

why dont you suck some cock, faggot

>Tfw we get another 4 years Merkel

>Well, honestly you can do whatever you want, your actions are meaningless.

Fuck my sides. I hope the Trump administration is 4 long years of this shit. I need to laugh more

so now that america thinks that global warming is a myth and the earth is flat and they are thin we only have to wait a couple of years until we burn up, see our coastal cities float and then suddenly freeze to death

great

>Trey Gowdy for AG

Agreed. Even the Independent and the Democrat in my house wants Gowdy as AG or at least in the Admin.

But then again, it's up to our man whom we elected. And yes, fucking pol faggots, we might have to take responsibility for something once in our lives.

that guy voted for hillary and now tries to make trump voters look bad on Sup Forums

>we might have to take responsibility for something once in our lives.

Yeah... for meme-ing a man into the FUCKING WHITE HOUSE

I was there.

We still have to take Europe back.

If liberalism isn't stomped out in the father land, it will constantly cross-contaminate the rest of the free world.

The alt-right must organize globally.

Gingrich on Hannity already pre-emptively striked the Democrat strategy of "play nice, our policies are incumbent on you, be reasonable, compromise!"

Though the fag/LGBT/Democrats got blown the fuck out.

And lads. Why didn't Killary demand a recount in all the right states? :-P

Didn't we find out there was some technical legal thing that will stop Brexit? I heard about it a week ago or so but I don't remember the details.

America got to where it is by being led by a dickless bitch.

That time ends now. No more of this "equality" shit.

No, your shit country full of drunken retards who cuck their wives to western men on the internet is not equal to an MAGA america. That goes to the rest of you "yum yum americum" euros.

You are all lessers.

Imma feel for a moment.

I think when they announced that he won I either had a stroke or was high on the euphoria I felt knowing that I helped with this. God damn it feels amazing to finally be here. We reached our spot in the world we had always wanted. We're the kings and queens of the world now.

You made this old man happy, Sup Forums

>We still have to take Europe back.

We are going to
Make
Europe
White
Again.

Because fuck, once I raise enough money to have my hard earned dollars stolen by (((Euro)))crats, I don't want to see shitniggers. I want to see Europeans in Europe.

And fuck you GB bastards. You are European.

>cucking yourself to other nations mean you are a true trump fan

Spot the bernout.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwOQ7u4PQVU

If Trump ends up being asked to work towards globalization I really hope he declines

>Didn't we find out there was some technical legal thing that will stop Brexit?

The voice of the people is sovereign. Even the fucking kikes must obey this law; and they did, when they whipped up a mob to kill Christ.

Romans and Jews have a precarious relationship. Christ was judicially murdered under a Democrat Emperor.

Cheer up m8, you may finally get a new navy if that happens, ain't that something?

>bernout
kek

i feel bad for you, i know you really wanted her to win.

Agree europe should back to its old self but user-kun in these day europe people really likes the get cucked from africans and arabic shitskins.

Europe literally big swinger/cuckold club right now. they marry with white peeps but only enjoy immigrant cucks and do not make babies anymore. its way too late to save europe. they are corrupted already.

We have owned the world since the early 90s.

Its about time we acted like it.

are your legs ok?

Russia, Britain, and the U.S. are gonna team the fuck up and uncuck the planet.

We're looking at you, rest of Europe, The Great Uncuckening will happen whether you like it or not. We're gonna drag your ass to greatness.

who needs military when you have fences :^)

>p....pls cuck yourself to putin

Hahahahaha, whatever you say bernie.

Im sure your manlet ass would love to cuck to the king of manlets.

>Putin is leading Russia
Woah, welcome to 15 years ago

>Britain is leaving the EU
Except not really, cucks still blocking it

>Trump is the president of the US
FUCK YEAH

Also as usual everyone forget Poland which crushed left side in their elections and gave some hope to Western Europe nationalism

>recreate Soviet Union
No, now we try to recreate Russian Empire, becoz happen a demonization Soviet Union and it's really good. Soviets suck.

Poland had our backs in iraq, we got yours.

Lord knows you deserve it after the last 200 years.

It was Bernie's fags on the streets.

Bernie must pay for this.

I get it, he's a fucking Jew. But this is our country and his bern-outs must obey the law.

That was a fucking disgrace.

What do we do with Bernie?

He won because of us

Sorry, I'll never like Putin, he did too much evil.

We have Berlusconi, he's not the best but he already said he will create a new national currency to have alongside the euro, which is a big step to leave this giant shit which is the EU.

You will NEVER touch poland.

Is that what the mainstream media told you Piotrek?

This is beautiful

Don't be such a downer. You know Orbán and Trump might be getting cozier soon, will only be better for us.

Not at all? Mainstream media doesn't say a word about Putin.

needs sauce

mang i just dont wanna die

finally i got a decent job and im buying myself so much enjoyable shit, its pretty comfy over here

dont you want comfy

>He won because of us
Putin? Whhaat?

Ofc, we only touch a the TZARGRAD, its enough

Can't we just get along for once?

>You will NEVER touch poland.

It's a law. Russian faggots cannot touch Catholics. Period.

This is a beautiful moment in history. I swear the response from the enemy is just their conditioning. they're so far gone and not saveable. I say fuck them, let them try to start a war they can't finish

Exactly the same. Lets keep our fence and stay comfy.

Is he really that bad? I heard your guys suicide rate is dropping. Did Putin just make it illegal to kill yourself?

>Putin is leading Russia
Facepalm.

NOPE.
O
P
E

They bled with us. Fuck off.

>food for thought
Anyone else speculating another Great Depression? I mean we control all three branches now, just like 1928. And the year after, the Depression hit. I know bush was a neo-con and we controlled all 3 branches then, but he was already apart of the corrupt regime.

Think the fed will crash our banks and give us the final blacking like in '29? I think the libshits would come after us good folk for blood and (((revenge))). Soros would have a big cum to that. Depression 2.0 mixed with civil war.

Just wanna hear your thoughts

you cunts want constantinople? do it, traffic will become so much safer with speedbumps made of both greek and turk gravestones

Try to stop;d