/swco/- Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

when you nut but she keep on suckin Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Collector's Edition (Tue 19)
Star Wars Insider #178 (Tue 19)
Doctor Aphra #15 (Wed 20)
Poe Dameron #22 (Wed 20)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/22/last-jedi-daily-grosses-are-swiftly-collapsing-the-worst-holds-of-all-9-star-wars-movies/#4d54ffd2355c
youtube.com/watch?v=IeHDnF7MU90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for nothing

I love Dark Empire and godmode Dracula Sheeev

Choose.

You heartless basted!

Left

Dark Empire was great.

Sabaphra smut when?!

>wake up in D'Qar
>see this
What do?

Episode X

>Aphra and Luke's secret kid grows up in Tatooine.
>Ezra Bridger trains him thru force ghost Yoda and Luke's orders.

>Poe, who lost his will to fight for the resistance becomes a Smuggler.
>he has the Millenium Falcon

Cuddle

Get the FUCK off my bed and outta my room

*sweats profusely*

this is no tie boy NO TIE!

Sabine ist for smut with SS

how did the Prequel's do moneywise? it makes sense to me the franchise's return after a decade would make more than the sequel

>master race

There's nothing more autistic than to be obsessively checking box office and comparing records as abstract as "6-day total". This shit belongs on Sup Forums.

Disney should be worried.

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/22/last-jedi-daily-grosses-are-swiftly-collapsing-the-worst-holds-of-all-9-star-wars-movies/#4d54ffd2355c

'Last Jedi' Grosses Are Collapsing With The Worst Daily Holds Of All 9 Star Wars Movies

I mean, we expected a drop-off because TFA had "first Star Wars movie in 10 years"-hype, and was already divisive among the core fans.

This is still pretty bad though.

The prequels sold well but not as well as the ST because they were in the pre-nerd mania culture where normies still made fun of you if you liked stuff with magic and dragons and shit. Although apparently TLJ has had a bigger viewer drop-off after initial release than all of the Prequels, and Disney is going to notice that.

>finally get a friend to go with me to see tlj
>friend brings two fucking females who ive never met before
>i sit in the middle of the two females
>movie starts, im happy im finally getting to see it
>like 10 minutes into the movie one of the females just stretches out all over me
>i now have to cuddle with her instead of watching star wars
>fuck you you stupid fucking whore.jpg
>get text from friend like quarter way thru the movie
>apparently the girl wanted to hu with me
>spend the rest of the movie appeasing this fucking whore instead of watching my star wars
>now im dissapointed because i have to go back again and see the movie again due to this stupid fucking girl
i saw the movie but didnt actually get to watch the movie. ask me anything

Well what did you expect, did you see TFA?

>There's nothing more autistic than to be obsessively checking box office and comparing records as abstract as "6-day total"
I don't have a brainlet Wojack pic dumb enough for you.

Rude!

>brainlet Wojack
Are you sure you aren't lost on your way to Sup Forums?

i meant more did Phantom Menace have the highest followed by drops or did they make more each time or what?

granted this is probably something it's hard to get an answer to.

Rey didn't lose her hand in the second film

Was "hook up" really that long of a term that you had to abbreviate it?
You complain about whores yet you are the biggest banal one.

If this continues. They'll probably make IX a 2-part episode to undo the bullshit.

Just reveal that the bullshit happens in the dark force cave in Acht-too, It was all on Rey's mind.

Phantom Menace did better, I think, but it makes sense, because the prequels were fucking terrible.
The sequels doing worse than the originals is not normal.

get to be with a women
REEEEEEEEEEEERE

This can't be real.

>2 film finale
What started this cancer?

yeah but the original is the big hyped return. i dont think age of ultron made more than avengers which is a similar thing. Avengers has that "will they pull it off/i've never seen this" factor

Harry Potter?

Harry Potter.

I wish Hidalgo was nicer on Twitter :(

In terms of sales;

TPM > ROTS > AOTC

AOTC actually had a stronger opening than TPM, but had a drop-off in gross after the initial weekend. ROTS had almost double the opening gross as TPM, but still had a drop-off and made overall less money, but still more than AOTC.

Seems like history is about to repeat itself with the ST. Everyone watches the first one because of Star Wars hype. The second one proves that there is a huge divide in the fanbase and makes lessmoney. But the conclusion to the trilogy will still make a lot of money because people will want to see the epic climax of the story.

>have to deal with Star Wars nerds asking inane questions all day long
Yeah, I'm sure you'd be a ray of sunshine in his place.

I wish he still answered Star Wars questions openly.

That would require her to lose . Can't have that.
To be fair, I was amazed that she didn't cleave Snoke in half, but instead was humiliated.

Post your underrated Star Wars waifu

The Force Awakens? More like The Snore Increases!

A man needs his privacy

Cut down the temptress user.

She did everything wrong but I still love her.

Matrix

agreed, too bad Cam Kennedy has gone blind, his artwork was so lovely

I swear to fucking god. If I read or hear one more goddamn comment about how
>"hurr durr you just didn't want Luke to have any failings or change at all"
>"it's actually super deep if you think about it"
I'm gonna lose by fucking mind.

Yes, that's why I didn't like what they did to Luke you fucking faggots. That's exactly it.

>gets to fuck a girl
>gets distracted from the latest shit movie in star wars
Win win faggot

>but instead was humiliated
I enjoyed the abuse for purely platonic reasons
youtube.com/watch?v=IeHDnF7MU90

qt

>mad

You'd have to adjust for inflation. I know AOTC did terribly. It under performed both Spider-Man and whatever LOTR movie came out that year.

im lazy
it was rather frustrating that she picked during the movie to come onto me, i was proabbly more mad than you are right now
i wish it werent. i really wanted to watch the movie
tempting

People need to understand that the reason people hate The Last Jedi is because it's a COMEDY. The entire first 30+ Minutes was filled with MCU comedy, which was forced garbage people can't stand as it is.

And then it did another MCU trend and that was make their villains a fucking jokes too. You couldn't even take Snoke's death seriously with that tongue shit.

And all the forced quips, which were everywhere in the movie. Plus female character pandering. I like great Female characters like Leia, Ahsoka and Rey part time, but, That purple bitch was shit that felt like she was taken from deviant art.

·It also buried Luke's character pretty badly. Sensei Hamill did great with it thou.

And seriously lacked creativity with both music and creatures. There are not good looking aliens in this movie or trilogy at all. PT & OT always made it a mission to have special & cool outta this world creatures & music. Those things are missing from this trilogy.

And other thing that these past movies are also doing is Spamming the the fact that stuff is practical. Just because something is practical doesn't make it a great film or mean it's cool.

TTT but AOTC was in summer while LOTR was near the Holiday Season.

the lewd version with her and talon was so much better.

Luke getting his saber from Rey, then the music stopping and Luke throwing the saber was the lowest moment in the franchise.

Shit, AOTC comes in after LOTR, S-M, and HP for 2002.

show me your moves

General Grievous. I take it Master Windu has been destroyed.

>be space gook with autism
>get stuck being a maintenance person
>much cooler sister performs a kamikaze
>saves entire Rebel Fleet
>proceed to go on wacky adventure with random black dude that ends up being a massive waste of time
>almost get beheaded by space nazis
>get back to rebellion where barely anyone is alive due to you not only failing but bringing a guy to the first order uses to kill almost everyone
>proceed to make final stand with rebellion on salt world
>empire is about to blow everything up to shit
>random black guy which I still barely know is going sacrifice himself to save everyone
>decide to kamikaze into him right before he does anything heroic
>proceed to say some dumb shit about love and then go to kiss him while the empire uses its massive fucking laser which probably killed multiple people along with opening the door to the base
>pass out for the rest of the movie
>only reason why everyone else didn't die was because Mary Sue showed up just in time to move some rocks

The fact that the movie began with a prank-call topped with a "your momma" joke made me realize that this movie wasn't trying to bring a new audience to Star Wars, it was trying to bring Star Wars to a new audience. Star Wars is officially Marvel tier.

>Cam Kennedy has gone blind
Goddamn no. The art in Dark Empire blew me away when I was younger and made me interested in comics in general. And he's still one of my favorite comic artists.

Not Luke getting milkies from a space sloth?

xenos get the noose

>asians dose kamikaze
keep geting away with this

Remember that time Luke gave up?

yeah it sucks. Did you ever read The Light and Darkness war?

Oh, come on, user. Surely you wouldn't mind a bath together?

human girls go for xenos men

stay cuck human

REEEEEEEEYYYYY CISM

>male Twi'lek with facial hair
Still the weirdest part of Dawn of the Jedi.

Still would hit it.

In the name of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, you're under arrest, Chancellor.

I bet Luke wanted to murder him for years

Does someone have Marvel SW #33?

The one in the mega is a dark horse one

Are you an Angel?

If Holdo had told Poe her plan, the Supremacy wouldn't have been destroyed right? Holdo only did it out of desperation.

I'm trying to rationalize ways the Resistance plot wasn't pointless.

DID YOU HAVE MY MILK!

Yeah, that's the one that got them the job for SW in the first place. And I can see why, it has a nice science fantasy vibe to it. I guess now is a good time to get the hardcover that came out a few years ago.

You know what? I changed my mind, kiddo. Not today.

Does that mean we humans get the xeno girls?
Im fine with this.

The whole point was that the Resistance and pretty much all of the main characters failed in some way. The entire message of TLJ was that failure is the greatest master. As Yoda spells out for retards.

>tfw no Luke and young Ben comic/series

Are you threatening me, Supreme Commander?

tfw you will never fuck Ashoka's corpse

Lord Sidious will decide your fate.

yep

I AM Lord Sidious!

beg pardon?