If Phoenix Wright had to take on Sup Forums characters as clients, who would they be...

If Phoenix Wright had to take on Sup Forums characters as clients, who would they be, what crimes would they be accused of, and how would the trials play out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmZhMeY5L44
youtube.com/watch?v=7fnogYboWl8
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Galan_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Vriska Serket (pre-death) v. His Honorable Tyranny
>Terezi Pyrope acting as prosecutor/legislacerator
Vriska's rap sheet:
>hundreds of counts of kidnapping and first degree murder during FLARPing campaigns
>one count of theft of one magic cue ball
>two counts of assault against Tavros and Terezi (crippling them)
>one count of sexual assault against Tavros

>Trial would start with Terezi saying Phoenix's tie smells nice and asks if she can taste it.
>Phoenix recoils, trial begins.
>Phoenix would start be stating that the cue ball was given to Mindfang by Doc Scratch and Vriska's possession of it fell within inheritance laws.
>Phoenix would then point out that killing and/or crippling lower-bloods isn't technically illegal on Alternia, and she needed to feed her lusus, which would clear Vriska of her kidnapping and murder charges.
>For higher bloods, Phoenix can say that it was Eridan that responsible for killing them.
>By the same logic, the mind control against Tavros and Terezi was justified, as well as Vriska sexually assaulting Tavros.
>Terezi FL1PS H3R SH1T at this point. >She probably tries to use a scalemate as a witness.
>Phoenix then does his objection, and calls out Terezi for killing John in one timelime, laundered money with Dave, and damaging Disc II, which didn't belong to her.
>His Honorable Tyranny eats Terezi for being unprofessional in the courtroom and for her crimes.

BoJack would fall victim to the #MeToo trend of fake accussations and testify drunk while Todd jumps in before the Guilty verdict to save his ass

>false accusations
>implying

Is this appropriate courtroom attire?

Crime: Failing

>Your honor, my client can't be held accountable for his crimes by virtue of them never existing in an alternative timeline!

I'd like to see Phoenix contending with one of these situations where Joker puts on a mock court where Batman's the defendant, his villains are the jury, and Two-Face is the prosecutor.

You know why

Phoenix’s philosophy has always been that the truth behind the case matters more than anything. He does believe in his clients, but if they are ACTUALLY LEGITIMATELY GUILTY then you’re screwed.

In my courtroom it sure is

>I didn't steal that candy
Liar, I saw you eating that candy
>Yeah well, I didn't steal it
So how did you get the candy? The same type of candy that was stolen from me Hu?
>I found it in my pocket
Judge he is obviously lying
Judge- well it seems like this one is going to be short
OBJECTION
Phoenix- judge, there is absolutely no evidence that connects my client to the scene of the crime
Judge- I guess that's true, captain knuckles, could you please tell this course what you where doing the night of the crime
>I was trying to steal candy

Jaysus

>Really now Phoenix, if his crimes never existed then how do you know about them?

> Furthermore, "Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove" was killed by the defendant in his attack the Sadida Kingdom? Even when the time line was restored, he remained dead, did he not? There was even a statue erected in his honor.

>Her sister literally puts Her sister in Your care for the future
>Still havent hook up official
inb4 you bring Phoenix killer lover

>Implying Naruhoudou isn't gay for Mitsurugi
Being pleb sure is a bliss

Did Phoenix ever interact with Matt Murdock in the MvC games?

Just She-Hulk

Mr. Wright, your new client.

Trying to muscle in on my turf eh?

Apollo and Gavin were clearly, obnoxiously designed to be yaoi bait. I mean I don't even have a problem with slash it's just when you make it such obvious pandering

Gavin is so cool. I'd love to be him and smash groupies like Ema every night.

>Phoenix

Your majesty, you're accusing my client of using "dark magic" yet your own testimony states that you sought out the defendant yourself in order to use said magic. What do you have to say to that?! *slams desk with both hands*

>Edgeworth

Objection! *wags finger* Mr. Wright, I'm disappointed in you. Let us not forget that it is Eclipsa, not Queen Moon who is on trial here. Whether or not the queen has used dark magic is irrelevant because the queen is not accused of betraying the Kingdom of Mewni by undergoing an illegal marriage.

Autism at it’s literal finest here folks. Seriously how does one think that Apollo and Klavier’s relationships is supposed to be pandering? Just because Klavier is a hot German and Apollo’s rival doesn’t automatically make him his lover. Hell, Polly even admits to thinking of Klavier as obnoxious sometimes. Klavier constantly flirts with woman, indicating that he’s interested in women.

Dude they are the most classic seme and uke ever, you don't know anything

Hey Phoenix, did you get that thing I sent ya?

There should be more Sup Forums stage plays and musicals. A Batman one would be fun.

Speaking of which, this happened.

Yep, sure did.

Bad game, good jokes.

Is this from a Dlc??
Anyway Phoenix and Miles are for each other... Mayafags can go drown in their own tears

>Phoenix and Franziska will never resolve their courtroom sexual tension with a foolish steamy 8 hour long love making session where they foolishly plow each other silly like the fools they are

What did Tony do Sup Forums? Corporate theft? DUI? Killed an ambassador while drunk? What?!

>JohnnyBravo.jpg

I liked how she basically had the same animations as Phoenix when you play as her

Is an Ace Attorney Marvel crossover too really too much to ask for?

whoa no wonder DD was rated M

What DIDN'T tony do? Violate habeus corpus during civll war? Violate posse comitaus by using millitary forces inside the US? Fly around the most gun control happy state in the union with a flying war machine? And don't get me started on AXIS tony.

>OBJECTION: How could Percedral be dead if he is sitting right here in the courtroom.

Franzy can have a tryst with Phoenix, but her heart belongs to Miles

What's the point of Phoenix in Marvel when Jessica exists?

Ace Attorneys of The Marvel Universe
>Play as Matt Murdock, She-Hulk and Jeryn Hogarth

That's basically CW Flash-tier incest

>what?!? Gumshoe what's the meaning of this?

No no no, Miles' parent was murder by his future mentor, and his adoptive sister fell in love with him.

Barry's parent was murdered by his future mentor, and he fell in love with his adoptive sister.

Totally different.

IIRC Franzy and Miles both went off to boarding schools at young ages, so it's NBD

Uh, I'm pretty sure he hasn't been WEINSTEIN'd yet. Maybe he could get GIBSON'd though.

You are correct, having a 13 year old dominatix chase after you is way less creepy than quietly masturbating to your black adoptive sister in the next room for 10 years.

Objection!
Eclipsa might studied and teach black magic to the queen, but that all it was. A study.

Unless you have a evidence that shows she ACTUALLY USED dark magic?

Speaking of lawyers, what's Kate Spencer up to? She still representing Oliver Queen? Has she put on the Manhunter costume yet?

Gumshoe: Mr Edgeworth, I looked into that, sir!

Edgeworth: And?!?!

Gumshoe: He got better!

Edgeworth: ...

Lil Franziska being bullied is funny

This, but big Franziska

God, I wanted to fuck Franziska so hard when I first played the game.

the stone-cold angry dominatrix prosecutor who whips you is really hot but not someone who'd want to get involved with
but when it turns out she's just a insecure girl Franziska becomes waifu-tier adorable 2bh

>Bobby from Loud House is killed and Lori is the suspect

>They had a huge fight and shit went down at say a Beach or the Mall
>Lincoln finds Wright and Maya by pure chance.
>Phoenix has to interrogate the family, hi jinks ensue from him having to deal with all their quirks
>It was Carol who killed Bobby.
Nick eventually gets crucial evidence to help his case from none other than Lily, the baby
>Nick keeps getting scared by Lucy, and she even scares the court when she goes to testify somehow.
>Franziska whips Luan when she doesnt stop making puns.
>Clyde is conflicted with the whole thing, Bobby is dead but Lori is distraught and also framed.
>Luna blares loud music during her testimony.
>the judge and Leni get along perfectly, complimenting his robe.
>Phoenix gets evidence from Flip, who refuses to testify unless he gets paid or compensation in some manner.

Speak for yourself

>typical AA courtroom gameplay
>"investigations" are just beat-em-ups to find evidence

Would definitely play it.

Depending on who your character is, you have to choose how to deal with situations:
- Matt, for example, can't just go beating everyone's shit up as himself, he needs to dress up as the Daredevil in order to enter fights. Or he can go the stealthy way.

What if he was hired by Joker?

Following up on the actual Phoenix Wright ending in UMVC3

How do you think Phoenix did trying to defend Galactus

Depends, what is he charged for, murderer or stealing a purse?

>He’s planet eater, he eats planets, can you blame him?

>Silver Sufer is meant to keep him in check and yet he’s not around

Not guilty, because he's always Wright

I feel like Two-Face is the kind of character that was made to appear in an Ace Attorney game

you've obviously thought about this beforehand nerd

Has anyone ever done a Two-Face story where he has to play both the defendant and the prosecution ?
Or even a story where both sides have to take different stances during a trial ?
I feel like not enough writers remember that Harvey used to be a lawyer

Galactus is a force of nature not a murderer, he eats planets not because he wants to but because that's in his nature. Unless the prosecution proposes all earthquakes and tornados are put on trial the case must be dropped

There is one
youtube.com/watch?v=hmZhMeY5L44

An earthquake or a tornado cannot call for an defense attorney.
Galactus however asked for a defense attorney and he specially asked for you as his defense attorney. He is fully aware that he is in legal trouble, he therefore cannot be considered as a force of nature.

Nah, it’s from a fan game called Turnabout Curtain. Mostly takes place in a AU after Apollo Justice.

Someone wrote their fanfictions.

"Mystic Maya, why is my tummy all big and heavy now? Did I eat too much of Nick's cooking?"
"No Pearl, you ate too little."

>Maya wants fatten everyone up.

>who would they be
Stilt-Man

>ready and consenting

youtube.com/watch?v=7fnogYboWl8

>thinking Klavier/ Ema has a chance
>Not superior Apollo/Ema

>tfw Ace Attorney has balls to not pander to shitty shippers by never confirming ships
Feels good, man. Fuck you guys for trying to bring shipwar drama

In the Marvel universe the forces that govern reality are given form and personality. Are the abstract subject to human law? Is Death accountable for what she does? Can you sue the spirit of the Eastern Wind for the fires in California?

This

the fuck is this song saying

Do they open a law firm together?

Dr venture, and it's easier to list things he hasn't done crime wise.

There are confirmed ships, they're just all in the past

Instead of Bob of course

Yes you can, for they are capable of ceasing to do that and for they are aware of what they do, they are capable of feeling sorrow or love and they are capable of calling a laywer. They are sentient beings and thus suspected by law, it is just that we never get to catch them, for they are beyond our reach. Galactus however got caught so we can put him on trial.

>they are capable of ceasing to do that
Objection!
Galactus can't control his hunger and therefore cannot cease to consume planets

>Not using the superior SoJ character model

I haven't kept up with the series in years, when does he dress up as Tigre?

>not using anime screenshots

Yet he can decide which planets he chooses to eat. And there is nothing stopping him from eating planets without sentient life forms as these planets contain life.

it's an dlc costume

That's disappointing.
I was hoping there would be a case where he ends up having to use Tigre's trick against him.

Hold it!
from marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Galan_(Earth-616)
>For several billion years Galactus consumed only planets uninhabited by sentient lifeforms, Archeopia being the only exception, and centuries passed between his "feedings".
>However, as ages passed, the intervals between feedings decreased considerably in length, and Galactus found himself needing to consume worlds inhabited by sentient races if he could find no other worlds possessing the energy he needs in time to sustain himself.

Indeed

>And my STAND: [PRETTY WOMAN]