Seattle Protest March

I just marched with the Trump protesters for about five hours tonight. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxist.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should take a walk more often you fat fuck

why are you such a tremendous faggot?

Go back to Asia! MAGA!

I had to see for myself. I was hoping the Police would kettle them all by the time they hit I-5 or Downtown (again).

I'm pretty thin.

Born here, sadly. This city is a facade of money and poverty, blending in ways I never thought possible.

Is it cold in the cuckshed?

Fuck you Seattle
t. Everettfag

how does it feel knowing trump will be president for 4 years MINIMUM and you cant do anything about it?

I hope he gets two terms. because fuck you.

Gave up already?

This

How much faggotry did you witness?

What was it like? Most protests I have seen in Seattle are tame.

so this is how the race war begins

fpbp

Did it ever occurred to you that wondering around the streets yelling shit is what crazy people do for a living?

Why?

Did you ever consider the fact that Trump was currently cozy in one of his expensive hotels and couldn't even hear you

Did you ever consider the fact that everyone already voted and their votes were already counted so even if you change a milllion people's minds Trump still wins

Did you ever consider the fact that your protest served no purpose whatsoever and this "wave" of protests will be forgotten as early as 3 months from now

I worked at the sonic in lacey all night.
Ask me anything.

Congratulations on doing nothing.

How much reddit upboats do you get daily?

Seems so. Was the most hopeful thing I've ever seen. I was powered by their tears and loathing.

Wordd

MAGA. Some of the bike cops seemed to notice I wasn't for the march at all (considering I was off to the side, with mask for a majority of it).

Actually pretty warm today. Didn't get to wear my slavshit.

Too much.

Tame, genuinely peaceful (albeit I feel really bad for all those motorists stuck in traffic).

I actually missed that by about five minutes, pic related.

Is it nice having nothing better to do in life but follow lost, ineffectual causes?

>anything
Whats your phone number?

Of course they didn't. They're mortally assblasted and this is the only way they know how to react without killing themselves.
They think somehow this will make Trump NOT be the president, and I have sour news for them: it fucking won't.

did you get any good pictures of the bottoms of anyones bare feet? preferably female?

fuck you everett
t. marysvillefag

Shot of gunman leaving the scene

I am not a deluded, elite faggot. Let's make this clear.

Stay mad no rally cucks

What's the smell in the air?

lmao i tweeted this to austin police back when there was a shooting and was new to pol

Go back to your meth hovel

>This city is a facade of money and poverty, blending in ways I never thought possible.
Do people love living there then?

the absolute madman!

he can't keep getting away with this.

Are you convinced that the election resulted in anything other than a fair and democratic outcome?

Oh shit its God

Fuck you Seattle
t. Vancouver

There was a shooting? Holy fuck please tell me this isn't LARP?

THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS

Can confirm. Was also part of the march around the U-district and on UW when a bunch of crybaby liberals were crying all day in the main part of campus. Lots of faggotry going on around here.

Fuck you Seattle
t. Ridgefield

See any violence?

No, but someone wore a cone on their head.

Trump won. Nothing more to it. MAGA.

What are you protesting? You do know you live in a Republic and not a Democracy right? right?? fucking retards

Pic related.

Also what the fuck is up with posting? Multiple connection errors and slow as fuck.

Wouldn't even upload a 79k picture, unfuck your shit, samuraijew.

lol at the people in this thread jumping to conclusions thinking OP was not soaking in the loathing of liberal cuckbabies and niggers.

some of you people are almost as retarded as they are

How many bulls did you meet during your cuck march? Did you already let them fuck your wife/daughter?

It was bad last night too. I can't upload any pics either. I have to submit a post three times before it'll go through. Fuck this new Chinese faggot.

If Clinton won, and Trump supporters would march you would call them losers, wouldn't you? I believe you would say something along lines "Hah, it's democracy you dummies".

Do you feel like you achieved something?

Because if you do then I'm afraid you're wrong.

when did you know you were gay?

Jesus Christ people he said he walked with them. As in followed and observed, not that he was part of the actual protests.

uhhhh
*adjusts glasses*
he's actually.. heh... Japanese.

>he said he walked with them
>"I just marched with the Trump protesters"

hurrrrr

Do you read their signs? I've been to a few of their websites and some of them link to:

marxist.net/

remember all the violent riots by republicans, christians and businessmen when obama got in?

neither do i
you know why?
They didn't fucking happen.

start spreadign shit like
RememberRiotsLastElection?
RememberRiots2008?
RememberObamaRiots

there might be some kids still impressionable to see that and go "oh fuck, i don't want to grow up and become an SJW when I turn 15 or college or whatver"

Can someone explain this image pls

>Ask me anything.
Are you retarded?

Tame? For real? If a sliver of this country's cities put it down like we do in the PNW, shit would be different.
t. Trailer Park

But there aren't riots right now... are there?

Auburnfag reporting. And i thought mayday was bad. And I have to go to Seattle bout 4 times a year to the WAC. BTW how far is the protests to the WAC?

It's our guy Sam Hyde

Belltown, standing by. Ya'll were too quiet, only thing I got to see was the cops cordoning off seattle center when I was getting to work. I'll be watching the night time and have material support for most of you. good luck cousin.

Let me guess, you're one of our friendly neighborhood anarchists that don't actually do much but piss off the cops and engage in property destruction, right?

What was the most ridiculous thing that someone did or said at the rally?

#RomneyRiots would work

Seattle. When you are right about pot, but wrong about everything else. Wa would have been red without you.

all things considered I don't recall a candidate that embraced sexual assault, indicated he would apprehend, pen, and deport as possible members of both a relgion and a race with numbers that equal large city populations, or whose followers took his election as a tacet permission to engage in wholesale hatecrimes, but don't let me stop you...

Just proves that the population west of the cascades outnumbers the population east of the cascades. You're right, without us you'd be Oklahoma.

Fuck off CTR

fuk u everettfag
MAGA
t. bellinghamfag

Did your paycheck have Soros' signature on it?

Not talking West vs East. Just you Seattle.

Just keep smoking that overpriced weed up there.

>Anything
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Given that Kitsap board of elections is showing that %55 went for Clinton and the olympic peninsula is overall blue, I beg to differ, but hate how you want to, no skin off my nose.

I've been waiting for this since Charlotte. We need to begin another heavy push of support for LEO at local/fed levels.

Call PDs to find out what they like to eat and phone in a $50 order for whoever's on shift.

Stand between police and rioters to insulate police.

Phone in support to your government representatives to allow police to immediately put down any riot. Cops have their hands cuffed by pathetic politicians.

Reach out to our black American brothers and sisters with clear headed brothers like youtube.com/watch?v=CbPaczyqi0U

Our great law enforcement could clear streets of rioters or domestic terrorists within minutes and with very few casualties, except the derelict politicians responsible for cuffing them.

In a few large cities with long periods of Democrat enslavement there are angry violent criminals willing to harm police and all of us. They must be stopped for the office of law enforcement to not be vacated by no fault of our wonderful police, leaving the duty of law enforcement to the people. We prefer for our advanced society to remain as such with a dedicated professional police force.

> embraced sexual assault

lol wut

> apprehend, /pen/, and deport...

Just had to add in your own dehumanizing verb, eh?

> members of both a religion and race

Doesn't want to deport muslims, and illegal immigrant isn't a race (unless you're racist, which apparently you are)

> whose followers took his election as a tacet permission to engage in wholesale hatecrimes

Hillary had tons of violent actions from her supporters. Have you literally had your head in the sand?

What is their endgame?

Fuck you Seattle
t. Lynnwoodfag

Cheese parring, but please.

Sexual assault: 'I automatically start kissing women, I can get away with anything when you're a big star, grab em by the pussy, anything'...and if you believe that he was allowed to because he's Donald-Fucking-Trump-Son, I've got a bridge to sell you

Apprehend, Pen, Deport: He's talked about deporting muslims and 'Illegals', yes. I don't think i'm being a racist in interpreting his perspective to be all about mexico, he didn't mention Norway sending us less than their best.

As to "Pen", he wants to apprehend and hold populations equal to at least chicago, all in a big hurry...are they all going to mill around in the open while they're being processed, shipped, decanted?

Wholesale Hatecrimes: Evidenced from todays performance (anecdotal) from the white youth of america, I'm sorry it's been less than 12 hours to produce police reports. Hillscats have been violent, true, and I've been in personal confrontations with them, but I've only ever had a trump supporter call me a Nigger lover or tell me that I should take my ape back to the zoo.

You can mince the words all you'd like, and you can claim all the equivalence you'd like, I'm not going to defend hill, it was her election to lose, but please don't try and sell that Trumps example is a good one to follow.

> This city is a facade of money and poverty, blending in ways I never thought possible.

It seemed like a pretty fucking great place to live when I was there around 2005. Was I too blind or just didn't stay there enough long enough to witness the things you're talking about or did things get really fucked up in the last 11-ish years since I was there?

bonus question to anyone who has spent substantial time in both areas: Seattle vs San Diego?

I've got Seattle vs San Francisco.

You were blind cous, but it's ok, even at its worst it's still a pretty kick ass place to live. You sound like you got out just before our property prices started to skyrocket once AirBnB came in, and the Amazon and Google expansions started bringing in H1B upper middle incomes, shit got so pricy it's near impossible to live in the city.

I moved here from SF, before that SD for a while. The only thing that SD have better imo are slutty women and sunshine.

I lived in Seattle for 12 years. Spent most of my teens there.

What a shit hole that place is. I've never seen so many homeless people, degenerates, and drug addicts anywhere else except for maybe California. Not to mention the people there are some of the biggest, most arrogant assholes of anywhere I've been in the country.

Not to mention they quite literally teach Marxism at the local colleges. Not even in a purely analytical format, but they genuinely shill for Marxism.

People in unincorporated King County are a little more down to earth but there's still a fuck ton of dangerous niggers and drug addicts down there.

Ladies and Gentlemen, one of our local bigots spouting genuine northwestern hate. Lets get a round of applause!

fuck off back to /reddit/ you fucking faggot

you first chuckles.
That's such a creative way to denou someone, really, got any others?

Did you feel the Bern?