People: senshistock.deviantart.com/gallery/
Scenery: shutterstock.com/
Character Design: pinterest.com/characterdesigh/

> FONTS
Blambot: blambot.com/
Create your own: calligraphr.com

> WEBSITE
Easy to use tumblr webcomic theme: tumblr.com/theme/39018
Dos and Donts for starting a site: pastebin.com/kNR2W5mV (embed)
Promoting your comic: miss-melee.tumblr.com/post/143483233951/

> ART and WRITING RESOURCES
mediafire.com/folder/9pf1nwwa92lbp/Comics_for_making_Comics
cienciasecognicao.org/rotas/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Robert-McKee-Story.pdf
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_1.pdf
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_2.pdf
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_3.pdf

> PODCASTS and VIDEOS
chrisoatley.com/category/podcasts/
John Cleese on Creativity: youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5oIIPO62g
The sergio show-
youtube.com/user/TheSergioShow1

Other urls found in this thread:

sporen.the-comic.org/
rustlandmutants.thecomicseries.com/comics/16
capeworldcomics.com/
rustlandmutants.thecomicseries.com/comics/17
rustlandmutants.webcomic.ws
youtube.com/watch?v=lJBY7iHgXtk
monster-lands.com/
parallect.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh THERE you! I was wondering when the thread would get back up.

What's with this Sergio guy? What's his deal?

Does Sergio have any legit mental illness?

Guys, I have a problem. I spent all day drinking instead of working on my webcomic. Now I’m drunk and don’t know what to do.

Help me.

Take a nap, mate.

Just finished this one. Came out pretty good.

Very elaborate stuff.

wow thats an amazing amount of detail and everything looks great except for the nose where she is looking down at the boy... you might want to fix that, everything else looks fine though.

i launched my new webcomic SPOREN! check it out: sporen.the-comic.org/

the first page is done and im about to work on the next page... its gonna be great!

also stop thinking every green alien is peridot. spring flowers hair is shaped like an X and its even pointed out in page 4 when ven says "wow pooch, her hair is shaped like my xbox!"

so this is not a peridot clone, despite what some of you may believe....

oh shit forgot the page

this is pretty sweet, I love the expressions your characters have

Another silly page, nothing serious.
But this is, keep up the great work dude.

Let the idiot have his godawful webcomic in peace, it'll fade into nothingness on its own. No reason to go through the effort of pretending to shill just for some misguided trolling.

finally finished got to the second chapter of my comic, I thought this cover came out pretty alright.

also if you see my tag with some little doodle or whatever then know that who ever that is isnt me.

rustlandmutants.thecomicseries.com/comics/16

capeworldcomics.com/

For this week's update we got a Phantom Lady pin-up for you!

Do you like it better in black and white...

...or in color?

first page of this new chapter, I also like how this page came out.

rustlandmutants.thecomicseries.com/comics/17

damn they both look great but I like the color one and how nice the greens look

I would say it's not a fair comparison since the colored version has actually replaced some of the blacks with color and that changes it entirely, but I realize that's actually necessary as hell so she can stand out

this might be a little late for you to be getting this feedback, but your font isn't too easy to read. It's too small and too narrow

>Responding to a namefag that isn't Capeworld, Mitch, Nyamo, or Strawdud

I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I didn't give the little guys a look

link?

and my latest page, hopefully next page ill get the font down as I'm using both krita for drawing and photoshop for putting in font. I usually do 14x24 pages.

rustlandmutants.webcomic.ws

I actually just exploit his comics and use his terribly drawn faces as reaction images

>stop pretending to be the real bones

but user.... i am the real bones.....

>terribly drawn faces

noooo... i thought these was the best faces ever, lol

just joking, this is a romance comedy slice of alien meets human life comic... the faces were drawn funny on purpose to convey the light hearted comedy of things to come....

also i combined/fused this comic with my meteor random project, i just used the main character from meteor random as the main character for this new SPOREN webcomic. other characters will be seen later on.

also expect cameos from goth girls before the chapter ends since goth girls lives in texas and its right next mexico...

bump.

line arts done, time to color this thing. certain things will only be drawn in color like he rapper to the sucker/lolipop ven almost chokes on in panel 3.

Alright I changed my name.

the writing for chapter 3 is coming along well but i'm hitting road blocks deciding where to take curtain story arcs.

anatomy practice is going well too, I knocked down the list of what I want to focus on since I was overwhelming myself. I began with fixing character torsos and breast sizes, and gave pam the flat chest she deserves, thanks to for the red line.

*inhales*

ah, mexico is nice this time of night: youtube.com/watch?v=lJBY7iHgXtk

(im not actually in mexico right now, im talking about the night sky in the webcomic lol)

>Laundry Mom

a milf!

hey mama, im into hot milfs, how about me and you hook up sometime? lol ^^

Solo Protagonist VS Team

Discuss.

I don't understand the question.

discuss what? solo protagonist fighting a team or a story about a solo protagonist vs a story about a team?

id go with what ever better fits the themes

Thank you for boiling down my post into a joke. go away

High QUALITY special effects!

woops forgot image :/

stop "forgetting" images so you can get more post/attention you fucking garbage bin

Pros and cons of each.

I'm a big fan of the colored version

small team is the best. 2 to 4

each of what? elaborate what you are asking dude

Here are the roughs for the next chapter's cover. The text is just a placeholder until I draw the title lettering in. This chapter will show the antics that occur in Eren's castle while doing a bit of world building.

monster-lands.com/

AND ITS DONE!

Ven is about to get more than he asked for... find out what that means on the next exciting page of SPOREN!

Things have been better, my job has been kicking my ass so I haven't had the energy to work on my comic very much as of late but I still want to see it through till the end. I don't wanna declare a....
hiatus...
parallect.com/

always torn between setting a comic in "my ideal world" or setting it in a world similar to ours, then focusing on the fun strangeness that arises out of how we've got things set up.
very lowkey high-political polemic, even though the main thing is just slice of life.

an OC thread reminded me i made up these guys, do you think they're visually interesting? any tweaks you'd make to the core design?

Was drawing clouds too much work?

Tough to say just from this, but maybe
have you ever posted here before? I don't remember

don't reply to bones

you have a knack for making me feel uncomfortable, even though i know you aren't addressing me directly. congrats, i'm not sure what i'm congratulating you for. but congrats. sometimes i think about killing myself in a particularly violent way. sporen's lookin good, keep up the good work, champ. i don't even feel anything anymore.

anyone know how you can recover a file from clip?

what do you mean? what is the file now? if it's one of those @#$$%% file extnesions, open it in paint

are you fucking kidding me? bones is this what you've been spending your time on? fuck it, go back to playing Hearthstone, just fuck comics.

Your whole work is a joke and refernece shit, go away

gonna add dialog later, i just wanted to fill in the panels tonight.

and your whole work is nothing faggu

there aint no rest for the wicked. im working on the next page right now!

whats with all this hostility and fighting? cant we all just... get long? :3

bump.

almost done with the line art. ^^

So, I finally reached the original creator of Belial, and got permission to use her and adjust her design however I see fit, and the first change I wanted to do was the hair, but nothing I did looks good. I settled for using her original hair style, but a few tweaks, but if any of you has any idea of what kinda haircut would suit her, I'm all ears.
If her personality is important, she's flirty, and joyful, and as a deity, she usually is pretty chill, but she has a really spiteful side to her not many witnessed, and she can be very driven when she wants something.
I think I said this, but she'll be the main villain behind the events that take place in this upcoming work, so she needs to look the part as well.

Anyway, any feedback will be appreciated.

Definitely like the B&W more, though I don't think a comparison is exactly fair, like said.

Love the cover, it's pretty good.

Dude, I recognize you from the donut threads. I offered you a drawing of those characters, but shit piled up and couldn't deliver. I promise to finish it soon. I have the inks done, and all I need to do is scan it and colour it. Please wait a little longer.

hah cute

line arts done. that took a whole minute lol.

so... what do you guys think of springs final design?

i know you havent seen her without her mask on yet, aside from the cover page which doesnt count... but still, thoughts on the overall design of her so far?

hey man, XYZanon here

no need to rush! to be honest i wasn't even sure who i was talking to or if a delivery would actually happen, so to hear back is a really nice surprise. take all the time you need.

almost done actually... damn that was kind of quick.

oh yeah, Dewd, one more thing. Could you post picture of Sarah in your preffered swimsuit? I found picture of sarah on google so if you don't have the preffered one I'll just start drawing her in one I can think of. I'll wait for answer until this thread is archived.

hmmmm..... i feel like its missing something.... but im just going to shade it and slap some word balloons on it and call it done...

You can’t be serious...

Comic banner

This is awesome.

Thanks nyamo

why would you think im not serious? lol

i took a super long break, watched some cartoons, played some games, ate some breakfeast. now im back! all it needs now is some word balloons and its done!

Fucking asshole, stop spamming the same page over and over. One is already hideous enough,

ok dumbass. its done. this is the last page until i come back tonight and post even more wips! i hope it makes you really really mad to user.

its done, i hope yall like it. see ya losers and assholes tonight! peace!

>the state of current /hyw/
zero talent
zero confidence
zero sanity

also zero (you)s for me ;-;

What makes a good main character for a fantasy adventure comic?

The only solution is to revert back to doing Sunday funnies, the only thing below webcomics.

How do you choose colors? Make a tiny tutorial.

>tfw you want to begin anew but you have no confidence to change the format and the direction of your webcomic.

the same thing that makes a good character in any other genre, good writing

>finish penciling
>time to ink

So, anons, are tgere any histing sites I should avoid due to copyright fuckery?

Would it be weird to have a world that has real superheroes and comicbooks with stories based on these heroes?

I'm working on a story thats similar to our world, and slowly people find out that heroes are a real thing. But I'm wondering If I should just have heroes be a real thing from the beginning of the story.

But then I get into the questions of should other fictional things exist in this world, just people dont know much about them or something.

Love those bangs on the top one and also the second. Top one's the one I like best but I would give the back of her hair a texture more like the center leftmost and less like a piece of paper with bits cut out

If you go into the archives a few threads back you should see the design he used
das a good one
motivation and amusing reactions to the world around him

Need help.
Can you guys recommend some background character names? The people in the comic live in a fictional variation of France (if that helps)

I suggest looking up a list of french nouns, not names, and picking some that sound good to you. you can go with food and do a toriyama thing, or pick some other theme, or even just a lot of monster whatnot like tarrasque

Here you go!

I'm SUPER busy with holiday stuff at the moment, so I'll probably get you something after christmas.

Speak for yourself hack.

post your comic

>zero sanity

fuck off mate

The bane of my existence is going to be drawing a girl sitting in a chair

>tfw want multiple protagonists in shared setting
>can't bear to break up five person team into separate factions
>can't make other characters compelling as protagonists
>only solution I can come up with is to have the team working separate jobs, but am instinctually compelled to avoid splitting the party
Huh durr, ah gots brain problems!

>finish the line work
>time to color
>and then shade