(Cont) AMERICA CIVIL WAR WARNING!!!

Old thread nearly capped!!!
DON'T LET SHILL THREADS ARCHIVE THIS RIGHT AWAY!!!!

TRUMP IS IN ON IT. THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8

Yuri Bezmenov, ex-KGB communist agent defected years ago, he laid out the globalist plans perfectly. Trump was supposed to win.

Yuri Bezmenov stated that their plan is always to use the liberals, degenerates, losers of society to destabilize a country, then, when that happens, the elites turn their back on them, and proceed to use the angered conservative hard working individuals to kill off the libshits.

Civil war is the goal. It is imminent. It's gonna happen.

I see comments like this all over Sup Forums

>I've never thought the day would come I would side with the Government to kill a bunch of idiots

That was the goal all along. To get us to feel that way. I'm not going to lie, it will be nice getting rid of all the degenerates or enslaving them. But what makes you think they have room for all of us Conservatives or Republicans to be part of them?

Many of us will be fucked over along with the libshits. Police state 2.0

Could I be wrong? Sure, but this man, YEARS AGO, predicted everything that is happening TODAY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8

>he keeps saying and doing things that generally helps Russias goals, and he has a bunch of sketchy connections to Russia. Here I googled some links for you:

I know all about this already. This was a McCarthyist tactic propagated by the left to aid an unpopular candidate in Hillary Clinton.

The DNC hacks could have been Russia, it also could have literally been anyone else. The evidence they've based this assumption on is built on a foundation of confirmation bias.

Wtf I hate trump now

I will agree with this, the left just wants another white vs white war going on. Two world wars were enough. I think we finally caught on, due to the age of information, they can't trick us into killing out best any longer.

So Hillary was warmongering with Russia, we know this. What was the strategy here? I refuse to believe the Trump victory was something expected. White people have never been so redpilled in the last 100 years as they have been in the last few months. No one planned for this. No one.

I will agree with this, the left just wants another white vs white war going on. Two world wars were enough. I think we finally caught on, due to the age of information, they can't trick us into killing out best any longer.

This. and 40 years ago, or 100 years ago they could not have predicted we would have the sort of tech we do now. Global communication at the average citizens finger tips could never have been part of the plan.

sure but just because she uses it for hit-pieces on Trump doesn't mean it isn't true. Just like how republicans kept trying to tell people how Clinton is a crook, and nobody listened because of their media bubble, and they just assumed everything that comes out of republicans' mouths is a lie anyway.

It's a common error I think to disbelieve what a liar says just because she's a liar. But Hillary would say anything it takes to get her to win, true or false, so you have to do more digging for yourself to find the truth.

from last thread responding to turn other cheek:

there is righteous anger and righteous hate

We are supposed to hate evil.
Jesus flew into a rage and threw the money changing Jews out of his Father's temple.

>I refuse to believe the Trump victory was something expected.

It wasn't. They overplayed their hand and they lost.

We just fucked their shit up, senpai.

November 14th

Brightest supermoon until 2034

yeah I'm not completely sure if Russia planned for this either lol

I try to plan out what could happen in the information war for fun and I didn't plan for this much either. So many twists in this election.

Hot shit does this mean that we get to literally kill libtards? Wtf I Love Globalists now

This is only the case if the useful idiot left actually wins. And they didn't. The only thing I can imagine is trump was used to instill fear, anger, and passion into the left so that next election it would be an absolute sweep, majority would be on their side, and they could abolish the electoral process so the mob could rule. As of now were fine though. This was a real worry before but we just assfucked the lefties.

This is only the case if the useful idiot left actually wins. And they didn't. The only thing I can imagine is trump was used to instill fear, anger, and passion into the left so that next election it would be an absolute sweep, majority would be on their side, and they could abolish the electoral process so the mob could rule. As of now were fine though. This was a real worry before but we just assfucked the lefties.

Also why the fuck do I keep getting gateway timeouts? Is the site running like shit or is it just me?

>sure but just because she uses it for hit-pieces on Trump doesn't mean it isn't true.

I'm saying this was engineered in the Clinton camp a long time ago. The feds were strongarmed late in the campaign to performing an inquiry and it never even bloomed into an investigation. The Paul Manafort shit is weak. The Russia hacker shit is weak. The Putin puppeteer shit is weak.

Hillary Clinton, and John Podesta, have many more ties to Russia than Trump ever did. It's McCarthyist bullshit, m8.

>The feds were strongarmed late in the campaign to performing an inquiry and it never even bloomed into an investigation.

Source on that? I remember the dems begging the FBI to say anything about any investigations into Trump's Russia ties, but Comey was mum on that AFAIK besides saying "understanding what mischeif Russia is up to in our election is at the core of what we do." So we know they are investigating something, but what it is you have to piece together.

>just because she uses it for hit-pieces on Trump doesn't mean it isn't true.
Oh ffs, the FBI already investigated all the candidates and cleared them of any suspicion of foreign ties.

You'd have to be an idiot to even listen to such an obvious distraction tactic. Meanwhile the dirt on hillary is very tangible.

this is some 5d politics for me

This is their plan B if Trump won.
You're a retard, the riots are the work of George Soros and his ilk.
You fail to see the larger picture of globalism versus nationalism, and why Trump's policies would happen to align with Russia's interests, despite his policies being America first.
Pax Americana with globalist cocksucking has completely failed to benefit the American people and has actively harmed it and the world in general.

I don't think you understood him very well. He meant the communist would kill intellectuals not that a conservative would uncuck there country for entirety how would that serve communism?

>Oh ffs, the FBI already investigated all the candidates and cleared them of any suspicion of foreign ties.

Do you realize how fucking retarded you are? Both Trump and Hillary have sworn to protect Israel and you're telling me they don't have any foreign ties?