Les Nombrils/Bellybuttons Christmas Storytime part Cinque

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums! Welcome to night five of the seven days of Les Nombrils we do before Christmas!

Previous thread is to be found here Tonight is where we enter fully into goth Karine phase, and all of Albin's drama and meet the secret hero of his band Space Captain Harlock. All in all, a very exciting night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6ZoFyiEYtU?t=357
mediafire.com/file/b6db9l7sus3tvmt/Vol._5.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how is everyone's night going?

oh shit its getting real tonight

pretty good, got some guests coming over for Christmas, and I'm choosing to spend my prep time watching this thread.

You know shit is real when we finally have and need a recap page.

Feast on all the fatty, roasted foods.

Man, almost every captcha I get tonight has CALLE in it. Kind of weird at this point.

Karine needs better friends :(

Was Karine always this good at mind games?

She learned by watching her horrible, horrible friends.

Pretty awful.
A good storytime should be the pick me up I need

Now it is Dan's turn to hallucinate!

Without Karine as their social glue these girls implode.

I have to say, its worth remembering here: Karine is 15-16, Albin is 22, and I'm pretty sure those are actually boozed up drinks.

More like Without Karine, Vicky can't handle Jenny's stupidity. She's pants on head retarded this chapter.

Get over him, Karine.

Karine being the dishbitch is depressing as fuck.

EAT SHIT VICKY

Haha, time for flashback! Why is Karine friends with these terrible people? How did Jenny turn out that way? Fat Vicky? And who is that handsome devil driving the moving van?

>22

So who is your favorite background band member? Mine is Captain Harlock.

>goth Jenny
muh DICK

How can Dan have shit taste? Albin made her better.

Shirtlessly painting is normal, right? I confess I don't do a lot of home improvement.

Dan probably didn't deserve that. Or did he?

Jenny and her sister are great together and also this is really kind of sad. She misses her friends being friends so much

amen

Hey, user who was surprised about all the attempted murder yesterday? The rest of this volume and the next one go out to you.

Because now there's going to be successful murder involved as well as more attempted murder. It is just a murder train, going right to murder town.

Is Dan's real dad the only smart one in the comic?

Maybe so.

It feels like Jenny's not as ruthless as Vicky.

Goth Karine is a dick. It's one thing to refuse to take him back, it's another to refuse to forgive him for what was completely Melanie's fault.

That's right, time for Krazy Kristine time again! And weed!

She's basically being reactionary to how she was, trying to redefine herself and over correcting. Being a teenager is about making stupid mistakes like that and hopefully learning from them.

Damn, even Karine's hidden good side is pretty cunning.

hey just wanted to say i hate this comic's artstyle, also mc reminds me of lizzie macguire or whoever she was

>INJECT THE MARIJUANAS STRAIGHT INTO MY VEINS
I've always kinda been a fan of that trope.

That's quite the meteoric rise. All she did was wear an outfit that doesn't accentuate the length of her torso and the relative shortness of her legs compared to it. It's not as if she gained in curves or facial features. 803 places is retarded by any standards.

Get bricked son

See, Karine is kind of realizing she's been acting like a bitch. Can't run from yourself forever

youtu.be/F6ZoFyiEYtU?t=357

Adults today don't really know anything about teenagers. Only those how fucked up real big time can understand what Karine's going thru.

Awkward, yo

I'm in a glass box of emotion!

Damn ... I actually feel sorry for Dan

Do Chads like Bruno always turn fat and desperate for their son's affection when they become fathers?

DUN
DUN
DUUUUUNNNNNNNN

This made me feel secondhand embarrassment. Poor poor Karine.

He's trying to be a cool step dad, but not doing it well. Anyway here's the download! mediafire.com/file/b6db9l7sus3tvmt/Vol._5.zip

As usual, we'll be back at the sameish time tomorrow. How did folks like this one?

OH FUCK

BRAVO!

SUPER BESTIES

For those of you wondering if Vicky is ever going to learn a lesson from this shit, she's next on the emotional chopping block now that Karine has had her crisis of identity.

Oh boy I can't wait for tomorrow where shit REALLY hits the fan

Another joke that doesn't translate from French well?

From volume 3 on each one of these is a series of new emotional lows, then rallying, then finding a new low.

I feel like the second to last panel is ripe for an edit replacing Dan with user.

>shirtless albin
MUH DICK

What a ride. I liked Albin a lot from the start but now I'm not too sure. He's right that Vicky and Jenny are drains on Karine, though.

Curious if it was Albin that pushed Melanie, or if that's a red herring. pls dont tell me tho

Damn, did we miss another good pun here? I know there's a lot of untranslatable wordplay in francophone comics and it really bums me out that I'm missing it.

She kind of had to learn, in order to beat Melanie.

It's Spanish for Street. Maybe Captcha is located in Mootxico.

I couldn't help myself! Ivve been keeping up with the threads, but read up to vol. 7! Please tell me there's more! It didn't feel likenit was finished!

Jenny would be the best character if she didn't care about looks as much. Hopefully she'll get more development in vol. 8+, if those ever pop up.

They raised the age of consent from 14 to 16 in 2008 apparently, so maybe habits die hard?

She has to care about her looks, or else Jenny will end up like her mom.

It's been a good night!
Thanks for doing this, buddy

H-H-Hey I thought this comic would be lighthearted teen drama. What's with all the tradegies?

albin is a fucking fool. that coat looked good.

They were pretty cute as lolis. And long haired teen Karine was pretty cute too.

Melanie manipulated him but he was still a dick to Karine, he's not blameless

When is the new volume coming out?

Karine looks good in anything. It's a matter of making the clothes work with her noodle like body.

she improved her looks by a lot and she's a lot more confident than she was before, it's not that surprising

I don't know why I love this comic. Usually I'd never go for this kind of stuff, but this is my second time reading it and it's still so good. Can't wait for the next volume. Thanks OP.