MÖGA Edition

EUROPE GENERAL - /eg/

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain

We've won the battle in the US. Time to bring it to the rest of the world.

CURRENT GOAL:
> FPÖ Victory at the Austrian Election

LONGTERM GOALS:

> Remove Angela Merkel from German Government
Increase support for AfD (Alternative for Germany)
Increase support for Frauke Petry (AfD leader)

NEXT EVENTS:
>Austrian Presidential election 4th December 2016
>Election in the Netherlands 17th March 2017

ADMINISTRATIVE GOALS:

> Build SoMe presence
Create educational material on setting up multiple accounts across social networks anonymously
Follow and boost other Sup Forums accounts
Get followers and increase reach

IMPORTANT LINKS:

> Electorial System of Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Austria

> Electorial System of Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_system_of_Germany

> Learn Basic German
duolingo.com/course/de/en/Learn-German-Online

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRvEPDExOpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump for the euros

Get INNN

Don't fuck this up, you faggots

>Learn Basic German
Nein nein nein

I was watching the first Austrian election. Highly shady leftshit rigging. Hoping it goes better this time for you all.

bump, why did the mods delete this last time?

This should be Sup Forums's number one priority if we want to save western civilization. Brexit was the first battle, which we won. Trump's election was the battle that gave us a foothold, but the war has only just begun. We have to destroy the EU no matter what it takes.

Bumping for MEGA

What happened to Italy's referendum?

Oops.I guess I wasn't awake when 'we' talked about that. Where is the current pastebin anyway?

Can we meme a new German Reich?

Can austriafags tell us where their people are hanging out most online? Twitter or facebook?

How about we nuke Germany to oblivion instead? It's never going to work

Can austriafags tell us where their people are hanging out most online? Twitter or facebook?

Versuch es erst gar nicht mal du Piefke. Hofer will hier niemand haben. Er hat keinen Plan außer sich zu wiederholen genauso wie HC, beides vollpfosten

Versuch es erst gar nicht mal du Piefke. Hofer will hier niemand haben

>Hofer will hier niemand haben.
Außer knapp 50% der Wähler :^)

We also have a constitutional referendum on the 4th of December here that will literally let the EU fuck our ass more violently than ever if it wins.

>osterreich

How can I, an american burger

Influence the outcome of this election to be in the favor of eternal Sup Forums?

Austria was really close last time but the female vote hurt them right? Having had more time to experience cultural diversity from future doctors, scientists and teachers, the female vote will vote right in greater numbers.

Can you elaborate? Link?

>Increase support for AfD
>FPÖ Victory at the Austrian Election
Germans aren't anglo savages, something like this isn't viable here.

Hello van der Bellen Cuck.
Didn't look like that in the last election.
We will try and we will see.

This is cool and all, but this is an American board. If you want superior anglosphere memes, you're gonna have to speak the English, burghers.

Bloody emus.

>Being anti-white
Kill yourself niggerlover

Do what we did for your elections
social media and shit like that

I don't know about the pastebin, but we talked about Italy's referendum on the 4th of December.

>A constitutional referendum is planned to be held in Italy on Sunday 4 December 2016. Voters are to be asked whether they approve of amending the Italian Constitution to reform the appointment and powers of the Parliament of Italy, as well as the partition of powers of State, Regions, and administrative entities.

>Should the electors approve the bill, it would achieve the most extensive constitutional reform in Italy since the end of the monarchy, not only influencing the organization of the Parliament, but also improving, according to its proponents, on the poor government stability of the country. Opposition parties have harshly criticised the bill, claiming that it is badly written and that it will make the government too powerful.

TL;DR It's bad news for us if it goes through. It's being pushed by Matteo Renzi, their current PM. He said he'd resign if it failed. This would cause an early election and an euroskeptic party would be elected. This would cause even more chaos in the EU.

This is what I read, but some Italians think differently. You'll have to hear it from them.

What does that image say?

Can someone please provide me photos of average (and not too slutty) women. They should be european and the photo itself should be a wide shot (whole body visable). I need it for memes. Women in traditional clothings would be also fine.

>I make Austria.
>I awesome.
what did he mean by that

It's the equivalent of MAGA in german. It says "Make Austria Great!" had to drop the again to keep the abbreviation.

When is the election in Austria?

Because Bulgaria has a presidential election this Sunday and the candidates are:

Her:
>Woman
>extremely non-charismatic
>slave to western/liberal values
>will do whatever the fuck Merkel says
>has no opinion of her own, follows whatever Europe wants
>party is the establishment, she's been part of the establishment
>crooked, part of communist regime
>state is fearmongering hard, threatening to fuck over every single citizens

Versus:
>General of the airforce: youtube.com/watch?v=SRvEPDExOpA
>strong, nationalistic, winner
>has been blamed by the media for being backwards/friends with russia/anti-liberal/anti-european
>is none of those things
>wants a strong country
>constantly talking about how proud he is to be bulgarian
>never been part of the establishment
>the party backing him is absolute shit, but he is a presidential candidate, so he's pretty much independent if he wins and can heavily influence them if he wishes

Remind you of anything?

So ausbros, I'm very much for fighting on your meme front, but it's happening in Bulgaria in a few days.

Because Bulgaria has a presidential election this Sunday and the candidates are:

Her:
>Woman

Versus:
>has been blamed by the media for being backwards/friends with russia/anti-liberal/anti-european
>is none of those things
>wants a strong country
>the party backing him is absolute shit, but he is a presidential candidate, so he's pretty much independent if he wins and can heavily influence them if he wishes

Remind you of anything?

Besides, Bulgaria is one of the very faithful EU lapdogs, it supports everything Germany does and lobbies for its interests. Because of the establishment party, for whom the woman is running.

So ausbros, I'm very much for fighting on your meme front, but it's happening in Bulgaria in a few days.

for that we need:
-names
-bulgarian anons
-maybe a nice picture with him in front of a jet plane
???

Thanks my friends

Thank you so so much

Thanks based burger

test

Thanks based burger

>this sunday
I'm sorry bro, but that is very short notice. By the time we have a decent meme to spam and have it up and running the vote is over.

+-slogans in bulgarian

>expecting amerilards to learn german
Topest of topkek

These fucks need to be driven from office desu

realistically no one gives a shit. Anglo nations are what the memers care about, and anglo nations (and france and goymany) are what the media cares about. How the fuck you gonna mobilize memers to jump on the bandwagon of some random slav we've never heard about in the space of a few days?

How did you get that flag? Are you in the EU Parliament building?

>tfw italian and can't vote for the referendum in december

VOTE NO YOU FUCKS

reminder eurocucks are hillary ass lickers and burn in leftist hell forever

Doesn't France have an election next year?

the red lines are probably part of the austrian flag

>Besides, Bulgaria is one of the very faithful EU lapdogs, it supports everything Germany does and lobbies for its interests.

Why does Bulgaria do this? I mean its like they just replaced the USSR with the EU. I remembered reading old commie jokes about how the quickest way to figure out what soviet policy was, was to read a bulgaian newspaper

Don't you fashy goys forget about our Legislative elections. Our EU libtard party is gona get rekt.

Let nationalism sweep across Europe. It started with the UK and they passed the torch unto us and the fire is burning as strong as ever. Don't fuck this up eurobros

Dumping info on how to create and use social media
Time to MEGA!

Her:
>Woman

Versus:
>is none of those things
>wants a strong country

Remind you of anything?

Besides, Bulgaria is one of the very faithful EU lapdogs, it supports everything Germany does and lobbies for its interests. Because of the establishment party, for whom the woman is running.

Cause they are a colony and EU made them dependent on the EU by ruining local industry and companies.

Sorry pal but you can't make a country great again if it was never great.

This thread is basically just about shitaly, France and Germany

I was just thinking about this and then saw this post

For anyone wondering Sweden election is in 2018

Shut up you Anglo piece of shit. You can't even declare article 50 yet. And we did more for Europe than your Turk loving ass ever did.

Sup mate

But why havent other countries with EU reliant economies become colonies/bitches

Hoe can I help? I don't speak Bulgarian so can't really produce memes

Did that blatantly false post somehow make your country relevant?

Fuck off gypsie

he means that you have little relevance on the global scene. If the west goes fashy, either you will, or you already are fashy, we dont need to sway easterners

Please add Le Pen to the list.

reddit (austria/aeiou)
The twitter and fb
Fb has more voters for fbö
Twitter more for van der cuck

How to get voters for FPÖ:
Make fear against muslims
Let people know more about hofers opinions (instead of media cuckery)
Make Van der cuck appear as the business founded rage politician who can only hurt austria that he is

That's about it for social media info

News flash they are for the most part EU bitches. Italy got fucked by the sanctions on Rh
Ussia but they didn't Veto

To understand EU and their power of the former com block you need to understand the 90's in Europe.

Cuck

Would it be effective to use English in memes?
Otherwise natives need to create the memes and international anons can create sock puppet accounts with a believable friend list, retweet like and share the relevant memes

>High court rulling didn't happen
>Britbongs totally didn't fight for the Ottomans in the war for Crimea.

Half the campaign of the woman is based on her party being better in terms of foreign relations, outside people being more open to her.

Hell, if a guy comments on her post in English on facebook, that'll probably make national news.

It's easy as fuck, huge blow to the EU regime (one of their easiest, most faithful lapdogs) and it's in a few days. We're already leading anyway. Scaremongering might fuck us, but with a little meme magic...

And Austria holds any?

They have lower pop no oil and no gas.

Most of Europe is already irelevant.

Bump, my friends. The Standard forum is already pretty redpilled, they don't take any shit.
But we need action in the facebook comment sections. People are often not brave enough to speak their mind under their real name.
We should especially target the liberal newspaper facebook pages, or even those of leftist groups and academia.
We must spread the redpill even in their home territory.

Our conservatives have been holding the majority in parliament for more than a decade.
What are we doing right and Europe wrong?

austria is little germany, nowhere near as relevent, but a testing ground for real germany

Reporting in.
Do we have a battle plan yet?

What does Hofer stand for and will he win?

How 'right' is his party?

Also most important thing: if anything too racist or too memy gets spread it will hurt hofer more than help him. Austrian middle class and undecided voters is very sensible about that. Let us focus more on hurting Van der Bellen instead of helping hofer

Current thing that is best is: Hillary wanted war with Russia and was evil. Van der Bellen openly supported her

Main Germany is long dead m8. It's as bad as Sweden. Best case secnario is Bavaria sceceds from Cuckland.

this thread is a great idea

unfortunately the language barrier may make it difficult to use twitter

Machen Österreich gross wieder.

Germany, when is the election for new chancellor? 2017?

Hofer's election was considered a fraud by the court, so he and 2 other politicians are now considered joint-presidents.

I also do not know when the next Austrian election is

He's still better that VonCucken so sice we're in this together, I suggest you pick the one that doesn't flood Europe with hordes of ficki.

Make English memes, but share them only here, so natives can translate them. English ones hurt hofer, because people see something is going on. Also very sensible about that

this needs to be put on krautchan

He's economically conservative and he wants to stop immigration.
He's also an aerospace engineer and gun lover.

You're kept and protected as a peripheral European country used as a tax haven for the mega kikes. That plus your historical neutrality has enabled you to stand aside and watch, but you're getting affected now as far as I know. Still pretty /comfy/ though desu.

Kek, those fags just don't go vote again. Too fat and retarded.

I like the idea. Good luck with the memes

4th of december, burgerfriend. We have one month for our campaign.

>Europe
>not EVROPA

Kek why are you so upset your country is worthless? Get out of the thread or help the bigboys change Europa f.am

>Hofer will hier niemand haben
god damn snownigger if the lefties didnt rig he would've already won

What change? You cucks can't even leave EU.