Remember when she unfucked the protag's fuck-ups on multiple occasions...

Remember when she unfucked the protag's fuck-ups on multiple occasions? Remember when she could hear the bells but he couldn't? Remember when Santa admits that she's a true leader and the one with most Christmas spirit out of all the children,

pauses,

then says, "Keep up the good work," and gives the First Present to the fuckup white boy for reasons? Hahah yeah that was funny and totally not infuriating wasn't it? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x0usBjtbMtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you care about this?

He was losing his christmas spirit. He needed a reason to believe.

i don't remember any of the shit you said. Hell, i didn't remember the movie until you made this post.

He heard the bell before Santa gave it to him.

The white boy had to go through the character arc of regaining his youthful innocence that was replaced with cynicism and shit. It was less about the gift and more about getting to meet Santa which did ultimately bring back his childlike wonder and all that jazz.

The actual "First Present" aspect doesn't really mean dick because all the kids are going to get their presents anyway when they get back home.

Santa is a nigger. Case closed.

You mean someone actually saw this movie?

The whole movie creeped me the fuck out... something about those cgi eyes.

>Christmas is about presents
You learned nothing from this movie.

OP is literally that autistic kid with the glasses that sounded like Mandark.

We're talking about someone who unironically uses the term "white boy", were you actually expecting any kind of depth?

Remember when the train almost crashed because she couldn't fucking remember which lever was the brake?

>because she couldn't fucking remember which lever was the brake?
She did though. She hesitated at first but then remembered. The other kid just didn't trust her and the tension arose from whether he should trust her or not.

Remember Mandark?

His name's Hero Boy. The black girl's name is Hero Girl and the other kid Lonely Boy.

His name's Know-It-All.

No, she guessed. The point isn't that the protagonist doubted her, it's that she doubted HERSELF because she didn't fucking know. Did you not get the whole "LEAD" thing? She had it in her, she just never fucking tried.

Well shit, I guess I remembered wrong.

This movie is the absolute fucking worst

I would unironically rather watch Jingle All the Way 2 starring Larry the motherfucking Cable Guy than this pile of ass

I remember being very, very angry watching the trailer for this movie because The Polar Express is one of my most childhood memories.

>unfucked the protag's fuck-ups
If he hadn't risked his fucking life trying to get her ticket back, that bitch'd've been off the train.

Fun fact, the train they modeled the Polar Express after is a real train up in Owosso, Michigan. My family visited some open house event they had over the summer, it was pretty neat. The engine itself is much larger than I would have imagined it to be.

>tfw the only movies Michigan is known for are Robocop and this piece of shit movie

Being the mitten is suffering

Not really, assuming this is Polar Express.
Forgot about this character entirely actually, not really a very good or memorable movie.

Don't Breath was in Detroit.
Any film about Detroit and how awful Detroit is what Michigan is known for.

The only good thing to come out of Detroit is the pizza

WE

I thought the movie was alright. Not perfect but it was good nonetheless. It's worth a watch.

Plus we got this kino shit.

youtu.be/x0usBjtbMtI

You'd think everyone would learn from this bomb about why you don't go full uncanny valley, apparently the people who made "Mars needs moms" didn't.

but robocop is fucking awesome.

The animation is fucking ugly in this film. Ive always hated it even after seeing it in theaters 14 years ago

If she's better she didn't even need the present. The present literally ended up being the boy's ability to believe what he was seeing. It's amazing how your progressivism manages to be so shallow and materialistic.

This movie deserves better than this thread.

>we need an action scene because the kids in the theater are falling sleep!

I liked this movie despite the uncanny valley it had
Was fun

yeah how dare an adventure movie have action scenes in it

I didn't know Sup Forums hated the Polar Express movie so much. It's comfy af and if you unironically thought it was "boring" you should probably stick to shiny substanceless shit like the emoji movie.

>just because

This.
I loved the book as a child, the movie filled me with anger and hate.