ALERT! JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE! INTERNET FREEDOM AND PRIVACY IS AT RISK!

ALERT! JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE! INTERNET FREEDOM AND PRIVACY IS AT RISK!

AT&T is trying to pull a fast one on Trump while he's distracted drinking SJW tears. They've convinced him to appoint an AT&T lobbyist, Jeffrey Eisenach, as the head of the telecom transition team. Eisenach, if you don't already know, is infamous for wanting to hand over the Internet to AT&T, Comcast, and Verizon by abolishing Net Neutrality and Internet privacy rules.

techdirt.com/articles/20161109/10362936007/wake-trump-win-isps-are-already-laying-groundwork-gutting-net-neutrality.shtml

Attached pic is Eisenach's vision of the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z8gjV
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/24/trustbusting-trump-vows-to-break-up-the-new-media-conglomerate-oligopolies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good grief.

You did this you fucking idiots

the fuq is this america

Hahaha oh wow.

we might be able to influence his decision if we get a petition going. remember, he just spent months getting alienated and shit on by the elite, and resocialized by rednecks

This is good, stop being so anti-semitic, goyim. Israel good. Western world bad.

Why not tweet this to him?

So tweet this to Trump.

You jew haters are fucked, he loves jews.

oh boy here we go.

Go ahead and tweet. I'm sure he'll be able to see it in the sea of shit.

Any more opinions on this? Looks like we gotta keep doing the research.
Trump should still be reachable! We've helped him all this way.

Jews have always been a part of Trumps inner circle.

Who would you pick?

This.
Rothschild funded some of trumps hotel projects

>he realized that just now
Kek. Trump is already Israel's best friend

>Surely things would have been different with Hillary! Let's all panic prematurely!

Delusional
Non jews

gonna need some sources about jeffrey eisenach being appointed

because as far as im aware nothing is set in stone yet and he has yet to fully appoint his cabinet.

i thought the ctr shills were unfunded

You guys are fucking stupid.

Rev up the social media cannons and let our guy know what we want. The Don will definitely listen to us if his base expresses it's stern disapproval.
Donald at his core is an egotistical people pleaser and after the trench work of the meme war I'm sure he can understand the importance of net anonymity.

Remind Trump that anonymous hackers and activism are a significant part of why he is President. And tell him to free Assange as well for Christ's sake.

archive.is/z8gjV

>HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW WE HAVE TO INFORM HIM
God fucking damnit retards, he knows everything, he's not gonna give a fuck about consumer rights because consumer rights don't make money, he's a (((New-York))) (((businessman))) he's gonna fuck you all over so hard with all the different corporate shills he's gonna put in government and regulatory positions

>Sup Forums fell for a jew scheme

k e k

Bump

>Implying TRUMP le /biz/ man was not a jewlord himself

Get rekt, Sup Forumstards.

wtf is it with him. Out on the streets fat americans do something about this jew plant.

Sup Forums helped jews

It is too late now.

>Attached pic is Eisenach's vision of the Internet.
While I see this as a real concern, it's a bit propagandist/dramatic to compare it to basically North Korean levels of censorship.

Also would you really need both google and yahoo to search just 200 websites?

>if i win imma censor the internet
>actually might try and censor the internet
>no wai!

fucking knew it, still better than the alternative but people need to take off the rose tinted glasses now he's won.

Are you forgetting that we actually have weird, indirect channels of communication with Donald Trump?

Memes are our way of communicating with Trump. Remember Sup Forums, if you can dream it, you can meme it.

Rev up those twitter accounts deplorables

>it's a bit propagandist/dramatic to compare it to basically North Korean levels of censorship
No, it really isn't. It would probably make censorship easier than anyone could have hoped for. Basically it's a return to the times before the internet, just with even more opportunities for social engineering.

Honestly that shit is unimaginable and I believe any attempt at making this a reality should be struck down with force so disproportional the grandchildren of those that attempted it will still feel the pain.

The fact that you're here and still only describe this as a "concern" is the real concern.

That's right goy, nothing wrong with forcing you to use only my companies which decide what you see and what you don't see.

You'll need to upgrade to a platinum plan if you want any news other than CNN!

Guys this needs to get memed. NOW

we might be able to influence his decision if we get a petition going. remember, he just spent months getting alienated and shit on by the elite, and resocialized by rednecks

The sole source is a politico article In addition, no one knows Trump's transition team yet. Seems like a buyer's remorse episode, just like Brexit.

This

Why not just go after (((Eisenach)))? Fear is a great (de)motivator.

A few exposes on any dirt + hinting on other dirt that could be more damaging = compromised/manipulate-able (((chosen)))
>turboblackmail

(((They))) know by now the power Sup Forums wields. It's to (((their))) best interest to keep this particular goy happy.

I doubt Trump will try to pick anyone with that type of fame:
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/24/trustbusting-trump-vows-to-break-up-the-new-media-conglomerate-oligopolies/

Fuck France, this is a more important cause to meme

Thank you for electing my candidate :^)

I'm laughing because this whole board is going to eat so much crow in the next two months. I would be surprised if Sup Forums is still pro-Trump by the time he has his hand on the bible.

I'm crying because this shit is really going to be the death of the information age.

ALERT OP STILL A FAGGOT SHILL

This information is from a media (((anonymous source))) and OP the faggot.

No cabinet decisions have been made yet, we still have time to make suggestions. And there's even a form online to suggest your picks for his administration.

Which brings me to my next point we need to meme Rowdy Gowdy into AG so that we can guarantee that Donald drains the swamp

Link to this form?

You might be literally retarded if you actually think he and his administration will make any choice based on a online form or what people outside his inner circle thinks at all.