AURORA BOREALIS?

AURORA BOREALIS?

...yes.

Aurora Borneaz?

I sentence you to kiss my ass!

Aurora Sneedalis

I must have watched at least 40 different Steamed Hams videos in the last week alone.

Send help.

sneedposting was better

Oh shit! That's the guy from shows such as..... dramas! He's the American Hugh Jackman!

Did you make this thread because of that crazy thing that happened in California a few hours ago

That's a rocket. I work on satellites, that is absolutely a rocket. It would have been cool to see.

That's a spacex rocket. Scared the shot out of a friend over there who thought north Korea wasn't fucking around anymore

That Chuck's Fuck & Suck video was great. I hope it's remembered 15 years from now.

Somebody dump some good Steamed Hams meme videos

If you watch a single Simpsons clip on Youtube, your recommendations get filled to the brim with every single oh-so-clever steamed hams edit out there. I'm so tired of seeing them.

I want Sup Forums crossboarders to leave. They're second only to Sup Forums on Sup Forums's worst boards.

Formuroa Chuckalis

Formerly Chuck's

SHINING DOWN IN DALLAS
CAN YOU PICTURE THAT?

Lol what a fucking idiot. Your friend should stop buying into fear mongering and get a brain.

>Says the one that

Stop projecting you

Steamed Hams but every time somebody says steam you fuck off back to plebbit

t. The "This is Fine" dog

I honestly thought those were clams in the picture on the cans

t. someone with a brain who fucking knows what the fuck happens during a missile launch.

If you can see bullshit in the sky and you don't hear sirens telling you to evacuate then 10/10 times it isn't coming for you. This isn't the mythical world of your garbage movies where a missile drops without warning and everyone is doing their mundane activities before the missile impact. Christ you people are god damn stupid.

It's god damn 2017, we got satlieies everywhere across the world, anything that enters the air that is moving towards anything we own, we already see it. Spoiler fucking numnuts it takes 30 mins minimum to reach any part of the US from NK with a missile launch.

So yeah keep enjoying your "flaming" house and pretend everything and everyone is out to get you and you will be obliterated at any second. Keep buying into the media tricks of fear mongering so you will vote the way they tell you to make you feel "safe". NK has been doing this garbage since bush was in office threatening the US every other month about a missile attack.

Not him but this post made me feel better.

>Albany grocery store.jpg

hamburguejas al vapor?

comes in view~

AND I RAN

why are you so angry user

>be on Sup Forums for some time
>see complaints about Sup Forums all the time
>finally decide to check it out
>mfw it's just the TV and movie equivalent of Sup Forums, no better, no worse
Memes are a whole lot funnier when there's an element of truth to them, man.

That's literally because of Sup Forums infestation here newfag

time to go shitpost on /x/