Has a villain ever bodyswapped with a hero permanently?

Has a villain ever bodyswapped with a hero permanently?

Like just completely stolen their life and position in the main cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/955623/36ef0901ae/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superior Spider-Man for awhile.

Superior Spider-Man.

Doctor Octopus took over Peter's body and basically stole his life iirc

Didnt loki?

Psylocke?

I am weasel
Weasel and baboon swap brains

This doesn't work tho?
A woman and a man tried this in real life.
Killed woman's husband, burned the fuck out of her new lover's face and tried to pretend it was the husband.
Turns out all his family and friends knew because he didn't know who people were, acts different etc.

That one episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy and Cindy switch brains and they cant switch back so they both just get mindbroken into thinking they're in the right body.
does that count?

He had access to all of Peter's memories as well. Of course, that doesn't explain the personality shift, so Slott made everyone too stupid to notice.

Would it be incest if you fuck them both.

That chick from Invincible that took over the girl speedsters body for like a year and fucked all of her superhero buddies behind the scenes. Minor part and not permanent but still impressive.

Nope.

Not Sup Forums; In the movie Scanners, the hero dies, but manages to transfer his mind to the villain's body. He convinces his lover it's him, and has children with her.

I have!

Then later it was retconned to be sime cosmic bullshittery.

Also not Sup Forums but in Angel, Illyria posesses and kills Fred for the rest of season 5,and presumably any other season had the show not ended

If Charmcaster had been forced to live with Ben do you think she'd have begrudgingly become a good guy?

And if Gwen had been abandoned in Charmcaster's body to rot in jail do you think she would have gone bad?

I hated that so much when I first watched it.

Why did these nice designs have to degrade nonstop with every new iteraton of the franchise?

>permanently

We only have Fixxxer's smut comic to go on for those answers, my friend...

fucking loved that. it's permanent until the post series comics, where i think she comes back to her own body.

Omniverse Gwen is ten million times hotter than all the others

Do games count? I don't think anyone but Shepard every learns about Morinth and Samara. Spoopy s hit. Shame that if you choose Morinth you get less content in 3 though.

Proteus and Morph in Exiles?

In comic books a long term story arc counts

IsnĀ“t Psylocke a British woman on an asian assasin body. Like she was a villian that stole the body of the original Psylocke later became good and no autor bothered to revisit the whole body stealing plot.

>so they both just get mindbroken into thinking they're in the right body.
It looked more like being brainwashed with the right personality memories and skills for the body. But my boner thinks it counts.

Not a hero but the WoderWoman villian Giganta backstory involves he starting as a frail scientist that ends up in the body of a gorilla, later scaped and stole the body of a circus strong woman with size changing powers and has stay that way since then. I thing they had retcon her origin but for the longest time that was her backstory.

Sup Forums example, but Chrono Cross. Hopefully-accurate spoilers: Lynx (who is Serge's father with his personality overwritten by a satellite of the supercomputer FATE and mutated into a cat person by the same to play on Serge's fears of mountain cats after he was mauled as a child) switches bodies with Serge because when he and his father were looking for treatment after the aforementioned mauling Serge wound up imprinting himself genetically as the Arbiter with sole access to FATE's control room. Lynx destroys the body afterward while Serge uses the article in Fort Dragonia (which made the body switch in the first place) to essentially rewrite the Lynx body as a copy of Serge's, rapidly progressing from newborn to adolescent in a flash. So once traded, both bodies are essentially junked, not traded back, which technically meets the parameters of OP's question. At least, I think so. It's been years.

I'd love a fic where Ben and Gwen get stuck bodyswapped, and have to go forward as each other.

Not quite a body swap but Rogue effectively absorbed Carol Danvers' memories permanently, to point she's got a little carol living in her head.

If you count DBZ as Sup Forums there's Ginyu and the frog.

Can we all agree that this should of happend in the bodyswap episode of gravity falls

Wait what
Can I get a source on this?

Not Sup Forums but Charlie in Fringe. RIP

OV Charmcaster was Great user

Movie episodes of Super were the worst but that was neat

Would this guy count?

How could I forget Doctor Doom and that poor shmuck during the final battle with Terrax.

...Which after I posted I realize isn't a hero. I know there's some other really obvious one I'm drawing a blank on.

Christ user if you're gonna post OV Gwen at least could you post the Superior one?

Reminder that Gwen looks almost identical to Charmcaster in the Ben 10k future

She's still in Gwen's body

Arguably this one.

Hitler took over Ultraman in the Golden Age mini-series. It's arguable if that's canon.

Konrad from Elektra's 90's series stayed in the villain's female body until the comic got cancelled.

I believe it. They never swapped back and every future appearance of Charmcaster was the real Gwen

t. pedo

That legitimately looks like shit, though I haven't seen that Ben-10 spin off or whatever.

No real bodyswap there. Just an evil double.

Could you direct me to a link? For science?

Yeah it was in the second volume of Guardians of the Globe. Outrun had her body taken over by... some sorceress who proceeded to have sex with other male members of the team while outrun was aware but unable to do anything the whole time. I think she ended up doing therapy when she finally got control again. it's been awhile.

Trips of truth

What do you think the original swap involved there? In the world of Jimmy Neutron, it seems that people are not transcendent beings with monolithic identities. Rather like the real world, a person's mind and identity are composites of a large number of memories, thought processes, and various other things that go into making us who and what we are. In the initial swap, do you think that their brains physically switched places? Or that if they did, it would be different in a meaningful sense from the case of just the contents of the brains switching from one to the other? The big deal with the "solution" at the end wasn't that it was a qualitatively different process than the initial switch, it's that it had to be run manually, with their friends deciding what bit of mind/personality belonged where, which involved the possibility of mistakes being made. It's implied that some minor parts didn't end up in their original spots.

Does a clone stealing the life of the original count? If so goosebumps did it

At this point Captain Hydra is in Steve's original body and Steve has a copy of his body.

BS that mods delete that Dippcifica Bodyswap greentext whenever it crops up.

She was a hero before and after that, but yes.

e-hentai.org/g/955623/36ef0901ae/
Enjoy

> What is Superior Spiderman?

>A woman and a man tried this in real life.
What?

Right you are, Satan

DC and their fucking gorillas, I swear.
You can't find a single character in all of DC that hasn't interacted with a gorilla some way or another.

He switched bodies with Odin and Sif. No permanent.

No. She was a hero, got body switch. Still a hero, not pretending to be anyone else.

No it doesn't.

>e-hentai.org/g/955623/36ef0901ae/
I like the part about Jewish overlords. Good stuff.

Well she is an X-Men character they change sides pretty often.

No, current Psylocke is the original psylocke's mind, just more aggressive due to the new body influencing it.

But, yeah, I guess it kind of fits.since the swap was never undone. However, there is no mistaken identity or anything. Psylocke in the new body continued as Psylocke, just in a new body.

Not Sup Forums related, but the only other example I can think about is from Dragonball Super Goku Black is a god called Zamasu who in the future body switched with Goku and killed him before jumping to another alternate timeline where he faces Future Trunks. His actions cause his future to become an alternate future though since they spill over into the past thanks to Trunks. He stays in future Goku's body until dying.

No they dont

Fred from Angel.

one of the alt universe Sentry's was killed and replaced by the void who was a different entity.

During the Silver Age they realised that having an ape on the cover boosted sales. Other things that boosted sales included motorcycles, dinosaurs and the colour purple.

Barking Ghost ends with the two main kids getting bodyjacked by some criminals I believe.

Yeah Fred is back and shares her body with Illyria now, they transform back and forth. It's dumb though, the show explicitly said her soul was destroyed and the comic just kinda goes "nuh uh".

They should've said instead that "Fred" is just Illyria developing MPD 'cause she has Fred's memories or something like that. I feel like Whedon gave an interview at some point suggesting something like that would be the plan if the show hadn't been cancelled.

Rick did it in s3 premiere.

she looks like she's about to falsely accuse someone of rape

There really isn't enough body-swap stories out there. It's such a fun concept. The only other ones that even come close is gender swap, morality/form swap and age sliding.

villain swaps with villain.

There's no such thing as "permanent" in capeshit, since the comics have no actual ending.

Fred's soul was "destroyed", but all the pieces of it were still there inside of Illyria. So it's not just Fred's memories that Illyria has, it's all of Fred.

>No, current Psylocke is the original psylocke's mind, just more aggressive due to the new body influencing it.

Has Kwannon!Psylocke EVER in the last 20 years of her new body interacted with her brother, Captain Britain? Or made ANY sort of action or omission that showed her to be the same character? She even stopped having much of an internal monologue, honestly as far as character death's go, Betsy Braddock's was pretty total.

I'm a little confused as to which body/mind you're talking about due to the clusterfuck nature of that but Psylocke generally has an arc or scene involving her family every 5~8ish years in my experience. X-force had n an arc. There was an arc with Jamie Braddock before that in UXM.(unsure which series exactly but it was definitely by Carey)