Wors not capeshit-comic that you read

Wors not capeshit-comic that you read.
This is doubt the perfect example of NOT telling a story, and a misogynist thing, If you do not believe me, read it.

What?

>Cover show man and woman brutally killed
>Misogynist
...?

Avatar Press usually brings out the worst in writers.

RIP David Lapham

I'm legit curious how Moore ended up doing Lovecraft comics for them. I mean Top Shelf still publishes so much of his stuff, but I guess they don't do floppies.

He needed a paycheck.

Why do I keep reading this as "FARTS"?

I enjoyed it and actually wanted more. It was lurid as hell, not good, but different and violent.

That's pretty much any of Lapham's Avatar work

Maybe there's more to a comic than it's cover.

The only Crossed comic I enjoyed was by him. He knows how to make me wince, it may be edgy as hell, but it feels organic to the story. He doesn't stop and tell me to go fuck myself, like Millar would.

Hard mode: Not in a recent storytime of pain weekend. It's too easy to pick Marville, or Bomb queen, or Our love is real.

My pick is the infamous Bitch Planet.

>Wors not capeshit-comic that you read.
>This is doubt the perfect example of NOT telling a story, and a misogynist thing, If you do not believe me, read it.
Wait a second. I read it and remember it as being hideously violent to everyone, regardless of gender. Can you be more specific?

IIRC, the main villains were this hyper patriarchal werewolf cult that held a dim view of women.

But Bomb Queen is actually good and fuck you thrice for talking shit about Bitch Planet.

Lookers

Fuck off pleb. Ellis, Ennis and Moore some of their best comics at Avatar Press. Even the comic in this thread is pretty good, but OP is just a SJW.

And she has shit taste too

Lycanthropy spreading by way of STD is an interesting concept. And werewolf comics are few and far between, so I give Ferals a pass. I also like how they depict werewolves as being nigh unstoppable tanks that can damn near overthrow a nation of they wanted.
It's more or less the shock/gorn publisher, with the exception of a few titles. Strangely enough, when they publish something good, it's always something REALLY good.

Too be fair, I haven't read the book in question. But what's the problem with villains being evil?

>wahh wahh boo boo how dare they not write what only I want.