Anyone notice that dominating a girl in bed or less severely still...

Anyone notice that dominating a girl in bed or less severely still, "being in control" while having sex changes the dynamic between you and her in real life?

Women seem to socially submit to you if you've fucked them good

Weaponize your penis. Size does not matter in almost every case. They're turned on psychologically by what you do and say your tool is reeaalllly secondary.

>cure for feminism is a good dicking?
>pic related, unless she has impressively strong character she'll lose this attitude

Other urls found in this thread:

torontolife.com/city/life/tinder-tales-donald-trump-supporter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not really honestly

Long term relationship or a hookup?

>taking sex advice from a Sup Forumsack virgin

>embroidered toothpaste

>A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

>A FUCKING LEAF

Well you're also a fucking pineapple.

Insane girls this is literally how you "tame" them.
You basically have to blowout their mother-mind, while they resist you.
Doing so means you completely break through their psyche walls.

yes I did notice that

but size does matter how are you supposed to dominate her and fuck her into a coma if she cant even feel you

And you are toothpaste.

If say it helps to know the girl personally. Masturbation doesn't ease my gfs nerves like it does for me, she can masterbate all she wants but her body physically craves my dick and she can behave desperate very quickly

>You basically have to blowout their mother-mind

wat

99% of dicks can be felt I'm sure. Are you worried about something bud?

In my experience that's mostly when the girl's submissive to begin with and acts the opposite so as to "challenge" potential suitors. But that psychological profile is supposedly rather common nowadays, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the more practicable strategies.

In general though, being a high-value male and just not fucking femmies tends to do the same thing over time.

Maternal instincts brah it's all about those hormones

This article was written about me.

I learned about the article from a thread here on tuesday. Imagine my shock.

torontolife.com/city/life/tinder-tales-donald-trump-supporter/

>He's never blown out a girl's mother-mind before

I've noticed the same.

>yfw you will never blow a mother-mind

I've never been with a girl that didn't enjoy getting push into the wall, getting fuck hard in doggy, slap in the booty en enjoying sucking my cock. Dominance is the key. Respect too. Never forget about that. If she is willing ton swallow, she deserves your entire respect.

just the looseness of your moms vajay

And you are finally back in mexico

Liar. Why would you buy Ann coulters book you anyway

I'm going to agree with OP for 2 reasons.
Only LTRs I've had are while I'm keeping them fucked silly. Of course, I've only had a few that could keep up with me when I was in my 20s and it was part of getting out of bed in the morning and getting into bed at night

The times things end is when I've been busy, worn out from work, or out of town for a week.

Orgasms cause oxytocin releases and addiction. Keeps pair bonding brain areas going too. And yeah, when you become their symbol of authority and keeper of sexual pleasure, they submit everywhere else.

Glad to hear that.

Well I was a big baby

You fucking leaf. You don't know shit about a good fuck.

Cringe thread. We have a saying for what you just wrote, OP, you reinvented warm water. You didn't blow anyone's mind lol, are you fucking stupid?

>Anyone notice that dominating a girl in bed or less severely still, "being in control" while having sex changes the dynamic between you and her in real life?

Nooooo, never noticed it. Really? Wow man, you're getting Nobel for female sex psychology top lad

I'm half German. I want you guys to survive so badly. As a boy I was always so proud of my heritage, especially growing up in Canada where Europe looked like the wiser, and even masculine version of a country. What did I know? I only knew German culture through the men of my family.

I'm young bro I'm still learning. At least I didn't learn this when I'm 40 like you. It's too late for you.

I have a 5 inch dick and feel insecure about it, plus the notion that women cant even come from vaginal penetration, got any tips for me besides kill yourself? I've made some women come but they seemed easy to get off even with my fingers

I'm telling you man, a good girl that really likes you isn't gonna care. Study the fuck out of her, fuck her how she likes it, pay attention to her needs, and relatively soon you'll know that girl so well that no one can fuck her like you do and she won't care to try anyone else (assuming LTR). You're not cursed bro, don't let pop culture get to your head. If the tits are nice, does their size really matter? Nah, not to most guys. Not to honest guys. Same with our girls

She'll tell you how to use your dick, and you should encourage her to tell you exactly how she likes it and what she doesn't. That's the true secret. Know that girl good and you'll fuck her the best. That takes time though, but any other girl who cares if she's just a fling

Yes, good fucking makes girl loyal and fixes them, BUT

she needs to want it at least little bit

Raping them makes broken and unstable girls that are even more fucked in the head

Obligatory "Grab 'em by the pussy"